Things that annoy you that really shouldn't annoy you

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-02-2014, 08:28 PM
RE: Things that annoy you that really shouldn't annoy you
(06-02-2014 08:19 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(06-02-2014 07:18 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  And hiccups! Someone gets hiccups that won't stop, I almost want to force a lack of oxygen on them Dodgy ! I never would, ofcourse, but it's like "drink some salt water, now, dayum"!

[edit] I was always told to gargle with salt water = cures hiccups. Sometimes did, sometimes didn't.

Vinegar is the only surefire shit I've found for hiccups and I've had some nasty hours long bouts with it. Vinegar says "Sit your fucking diaphragm ass down now bitch!" Nothing else has ever worked.

To drink, or gargle?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
06-02-2014, 08:41 PM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2014 09:11 PM by GirlyMan.)
(06-02-2014 08:28 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(06-02-2014 08:19 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Vinegar is the only surefire shit I've found for hiccups and I've had some nasty hours long bouts with it. Vinegar says "Sit your fucking diaphragm ass down now bitch!" Nothing else has ever worked.

To drink, or gargle?

Shots of it. Diaphragm don't even recognize it until it's right next door in the esophagus and stomach. And then it's like ... Why, Johnny Ringo ...

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
06-02-2014, 09:00 PM
(06-02-2014 08:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(06-02-2014 08:28 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  To drink, or gargle?

Shots of it. Diaphragm don't even recognize it until it's right next door in the stomach. And then it's like ... Why, Johnny Ringo ...

LOL I've seen this movie, ...like.... a billion times Thumbsup
"Law don't go 'round here lawdawg" Tongue

07-02-2014, 01:31 PM
People who can't listen to music without singing along, or whistling. Even if their singing/whistling is world-class (not that it ever is), I don't want to hear it. I want to hear the music I'm listening to, without any additions. This doesn't seem to bother anyone else, but it bothers the hell out of me.
07-02-2014, 01:43 PM
Having to deal with Rush Limbagh when on hold. Who puts this crap on as hold filler. Muzac would be a better choise.
07-02-2014, 01:51 PM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2014 01:58 AM by Adrianime.)
When people pronounce "coupon" as "queuepon" (instead of "koopon") even though "ou" in the English language does not make the "ew" sound (to my knowledge).

oh, oo, uh, ah, ow

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 2 users Like Adrianime's post
07-02-2014, 02:05 PM
Karaoke in a bar.... Angry
[+] 2 users Like War Horse's post
07-02-2014, 02:35 PM
People who use the drive through to order food for half a dozen people...paying for each separately.

And people that go into well-known fast food places, go to the counter, and then act like they have no clue what's on the menu.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
07-02-2014, 02:49 PM
(07-02-2014 02:35 PM)Anjele Wrote:  People who use the drive through to order food for half a dozen people...paying for each separately.

And people that go into well-known fast food places, go to the counter, and then act like they have no clue what's on the menu.

^^ I'm one of those people because I rarely go to them, but I have enough sense to read the menue before I go to the counter. Blush

The first point however I agree with whole heartedly, Ive been behind someone ordering for the entire office and pay separately for each one. That sucks !
07-02-2014, 02:55 PM
(07-02-2014 02:49 PM)War Horse Wrote:  
(07-02-2014 02:35 PM)Anjele Wrote:  People who use the drive through to order food for half a dozen people...paying for each separately.

^^ I'm one of those people because I rarely go to them, but I have enough sense to read the menue before I go to the counter. Blush

The first point however I agree with whole heartedly, Ive been behind someone ordering for the entire office and pay separately for each one. That sucks !

Very much my point, especially if the place is busy, know what you want before you step up to order. Too man people don't use sense; of they have any to use.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy