Things that annoy you that really shouldn't annoy you

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-02-2014, 08:25 PM
RE: Things that annoy you that really shouldn't annoy you
-Noisy vehicle engines that can be heard for five blocks.

-People who stop at the stop sign and sit there for over 15 seconds during zero traffic.

-Complete strangers stopping their car and asking me if I need a ride home or an umbrella.

-Trying to be heard by someone who is hard of hearing, and being emotionally and verbally punished until I beg a sorry for sounding.. yes, sounding (not context) how they didn't want! My parents expect me to rise to some professional pattern of speech, while my sister rolls her eyes, gives a superior response like "sigh'....Yes, yes, I heard that one a hundred times" (in the middle of public!), and sigh in Daddy's face all she wants.

Oh yeah!
-Favoritism!

-The unintelligent version of evil doers. Picture an egotistical, over-privileged, over-admired douche bag having things his way, doing evil things, and being a moron to top that. You know? Worst of the worst, literally?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-02-2014, 12:14 PM (This post was last modified: 13-02-2014 12:26 PM by Adrianime.)
When I sit next to somebody on the bus and at the next stop they get up and move to a different seat (happened today, and has happened many times before). Every time I feel like I'm being judged in a prejudice or racist way (I may very well not be). But look, I brush my teeth in the morning, I take a shower, I wear clean clothes, I don't smoke or wear cologne. I stay in my own space, don't spread my legs wide, I mind my own business, I'm usually on my tablet. So, why the eff do you need to move when I sit next to you? bastards and bastettes.

Similarly, when the seat next to me on the bus is the last open seat for a person to sit in. I know I overthink things, but these things do really annoy me when they are recurring trends.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
18-02-2014, 11:10 AM
When someone calls me "partner" or "son".
I immediately dislike those people.

Atir aissom atir imon
18-02-2014, 11:14 AM
(18-02-2014 11:10 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  When someone calls me "partner" or "son".

Yeah but they are still Disappoint.

[Image: son-i-am-disappoint.gif]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
18-02-2014, 11:17 AM
(18-02-2014 11:14 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(18-02-2014 11:10 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  When someone calls me "partner" or "son".

Yeah but they are still Disappoint.

[Image: son-i-am-disappoint.gif]

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 4 users Like Im_Ryan's post
18-02-2014, 11:58 AM
I hate when people talk about things they clearly know nothing about. Like when they just go along with the topic because they want to impress the person they're having a conversation with.

Please shove your dainty ass fake smile and unconvincing nods where the sun doesn't shine.

Dodgy
18-02-2014, 12:01 PM
(18-02-2014 11:58 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I hate when people talk about things they clearly know nothing about. Like when they just go along with the topic because they want to impress the person they're having a conversation with.

Please shove your dainty ass fake smile and unconvincing nods where the sun doesn't shine.

Dodgy

Way to go, you just summarized the entire human race.

TSG's hired goon.
[Image: dfdGDfa1D3omv53B8ZrXDQIJ10w=.gif]
18-02-2014, 12:52 PM
(13-02-2014 12:14 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  When I sit next to somebody on the bus and at the next stop they get up and move to a different seat (happened today, and has happened many times before). Every time I feel like I'm being judged in a prejudice or racist way (I may very well not be). But look, I brush my teeth in the morning, I take a shower, I wear clean clothes, I don't smoke or wear cologne. I stay in my own space, don't spread my legs wide, I mind my own business, I'm usually on my tablet. So, why the eff do you need to move when I sit next to you? bastards and bastettes.

Similarly, when the seat next to me on the bus is the last open seat for a person to sit in. I know I overthink things, but these things do really annoy me when they are recurring trends.

Omg I *hate* those men who sit next to you on the tube with legs wide overlapping 'my' space ....
18-02-2014, 04:08 PM
(18-02-2014 12:52 PM)Moodie Wrote:  Omg I *hate* those men who sit next to you on the tube with legs wide overlapping 'my' space ....

i'm one of them -.-
i dunno how the busses are over there,but here the seats offer a tiny legspace,especially for a 6'2" guy so i have to put my legs in a way that overlaps the next space if i want to have some comfort.
Sorry

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
18-02-2014, 04:14 PM
"things that annoy me" ?

Whiny punk ass drama queens that wont STFU and think the world revolves around them, when they havent a clue to harden the fuck up to life and take control. Angry

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.