Things that annoy you that really shouldn't annoy you

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-02-2014, 08:25 PM
RE: Things that annoy you that really shouldn't annoy you
-Noisy vehicle engines that can be heard for five blocks.

-People who stop at the stop sign and sit there for over 15 seconds during zero traffic.

-Complete strangers stopping their car and asking me if I need a ride home or an umbrella.

-Trying to be heard by someone who is hard of hearing, and being emotionally and verbally punished until I beg a sorry for sounding.. yes, sounding (not context) how they didn't want! My parents expect me to rise to some professional pattern of speech, while my sister rolls her eyes, gives a superior response like "sigh'....Yes, yes, I heard that one a hundred times" (in the middle of public!), and sigh in Daddy's face all she wants.

Oh yeah!
-Favoritism!

-The unintelligent version of evil doers. Picture an egotistical, over-privileged, over-admired douche bag having things his way, doing evil things, and being a moron to top that. You know? Worst of the worst, literally?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-02-2014, 12:14 PM (This post was last modified: 13-02-2014 12:26 PM by Adrianime.)
When I sit next to somebody on the bus and at the next stop they get up and move to a different seat (happened today, and has happened many times before). Every time I feel like I'm being judged in a prejudice or racist way (I may very well not be). But look, I brush my teeth in the morning, I take a shower, I wear clean clothes, I don't smoke or wear cologne. I stay in my own space, don't spread my legs wide, I mind my own business, I'm usually on my tablet. So, why the eff do you need to move when I sit next to you? bastards and bastettes.

Similarly, when the seat next to me on the bus is the last open seat for a person to sit in. I know I overthink things, but these things do really annoy me when they are recurring trends.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
18-02-2014, 11:10 AM
When someone calls me "partner" or "son".
I immediately dislike those people.

Atir aissom atir imon
18-02-2014, 11:14 AM
(18-02-2014 11:10 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  When someone calls me "partner" or "son".

Yeah but they are still Disappoint.

[Image: son-i-am-disappoint.gif]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
18-02-2014, 11:17 AM
(18-02-2014 11:14 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(18-02-2014 11:10 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  When someone calls me "partner" or "son".

Yeah but they are still Disappoint.

[Image: son-i-am-disappoint.gif]

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 4 users Like Im_Ryan's post
18-02-2014, 11:58 AM
I hate when people talk about things they clearly know nothing about. Like when they just go along with the topic because they want to impress the person they're having a conversation with.

Please shove your dainty ass fake smile and unconvincing nods where the sun doesn't shine.

Dodgy
18-02-2014, 12:01 PM
(18-02-2014 11:58 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I hate when people talk about things they clearly know nothing about. Like when they just go along with the topic because they want to impress the person they're having a conversation with.

Please shove your dainty ass fake smile and unconvincing nods where the sun doesn't shine.

Dodgy

Way to go, you just summarized the entire human race.

[Image: 9f6.gif]
18-02-2014, 12:52 PM
(13-02-2014 12:14 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  When I sit next to somebody on the bus and at the next stop they get up and move to a different seat (happened today, and has happened many times before). Every time I feel like I'm being judged in a prejudice or racist way (I may very well not be). But look, I brush my teeth in the morning, I take a shower, I wear clean clothes, I don't smoke or wear cologne. I stay in my own space, don't spread my legs wide, I mind my own business, I'm usually on my tablet. So, why the eff do you need to move when I sit next to you? bastards and bastettes.

Similarly, when the seat next to me on the bus is the last open seat for a person to sit in. I know I overthink things, but these things do really annoy me when they are recurring trends.

Omg I *hate* those men who sit next to you on the tube with legs wide overlapping 'my' space ....
18-02-2014, 04:08 PM
(18-02-2014 12:52 PM)Moodie Wrote:  Omg I *hate* those men who sit next to you on the tube with legs wide overlapping 'my' space ....

i'm one of them -.-
i dunno how the busses are over there,but here the seats offer a tiny legspace,especially for a 6'2" guy so i have to put my legs in a way that overlaps the next space if i want to have some comfort.
Sorry

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
18-02-2014, 04:14 PM
"things that annoy me" ?

Whiny punk ass drama queens that wont STFU and think the world revolves around them, when they havent a clue to harden the fuck up to life and take control. Angry

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.