Things that annoy you that really shouldn't annoy you

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-02-2014, 12:58 PM
RE: Things that annoy you that really shouldn't annoy you
Overt religious expression, especially during sporting events.

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”

-Epicurus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Atheist Razor's post
19-02-2014, 04:20 PM
(18-02-2014 09:09 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(18-02-2014 09:07 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  Bless this post.

Here I thought I was the only one!
One of your marry me! Laugh out load
...Or both, whichever Drinking Beverage

Big GrinTongueThumbsupSmileAngel:shy:hahahahaahah

http://iamtheclosetatheist.blogspot.com/
19-02-2014, 04:23 PM
(18-02-2014 09:12 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  What really gets me is when I'm listening to the radio while driving down the road and the commercial has a siren. Especially if it's like really loud in the commercial. 50% chance I slow down or stop to look for a damn ambulance/cop/fire truck. I hate it when it's car honking too. Where's the dumbass who's pissed off for I'm driving good enough?! Oh wait, it's the commercial on the radio. Dammit!
Ohhhh I can soooooo relate!!!!! One station here some sort of commercial or show that has the sound of tires screeching, a horn, then the sound of glass shattering. Hell I think I am about to be in a wreck or a wreck just happened every damn time! Seriously they shouldn't allow that shit on the radio where they know folks are more than likely to be in their vehicles ya know. Hobo

Not too long ago I was crossing the railroad tracks, and yes I looked both ways to check before I proceeded but wouldn't ya know just a I get half way across a radio commercial has the sound of a train in it, I about shat my pants!

http://iamtheclosetatheist.blogspot.com/
[+] 1 user Likes Pearl's post
19-02-2014, 04:39 PM
(19-02-2014 04:20 PM)Pearl Wrote:  
(18-02-2014 09:09 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Here I thought I was the only one!

Just for you Angel

[Image: ring_pop.jpg]

Atir aissom atir imon
19-02-2014, 04:40 PM
(19-02-2014 04:20 PM)Pearl Wrote:  
(18-02-2014 09:09 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Here I thought I was the only one!

I'm good at sharing so I'm game Wink

(19-02-2014 04:23 PM)Pearl Wrote:  
(18-02-2014 09:12 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  What really gets me is when I'm listening to the radio while driving down the road and the commercial has a siren. Especially if it's like really loud in the commercial. 50% chance I slow down or stop to look for a damn ambulance/cop/fire truck. I hate it when it's car honking too. Where's the dumbass who's pissed off for I'm driving good enough?! Oh wait, it's the commercial on the radio. Dammit!
Ohhhh I can soooooo relate!!!!! One station here some sort of commercial or show that has the sound of tires screeching, a horn, then the sound of glass shattering. Hell I think I am about to be in a wreck or a wreck just happened every damn time! Seriously they shouldn't allow that shit on the radio where they know folks are more than likely to be in their vehicles ya know. Hobo

Not too long ago I was crossing the railroad tracks, and yes I looked both ways to check before I proceeded but wouldn't ya know just a I get half way across a radio commercial has the sound of a train in it, I about shat my pants!

What he hell, radio people!? Who thinks this is a smart idea for advertising? Especially that train one (good timing on your part though? Huh )! They need to hire someone that'll say, "no let's not do that. That'll piss off everyone and discourage customers." Or like you said, make it illegal. I'm sure people have done some unsafe things to avoid an oncoming wreck they thought they heard when it really was the radio.

[Image: notagain.gif]
19-02-2014, 04:42 PM
(19-02-2014 04:40 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  I'm good at sharing so I'm game Wink

Then I guess you two will have to share the ring... while I watch... intently Angel

Atir aissom atir imon
19-02-2014, 04:56 PM
(19-02-2014 04:42 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(19-02-2014 04:40 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  I'm good at sharing so I'm game Wink

Then I guess you two will have to share the ring... while I watch... intently Angel

I can't tell if you're cheap or if you're just smart in a very sly/perverted way Consider

[Image: notagain.gif]
19-02-2014, 05:04 PM
(19-02-2014 04:56 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  
(19-02-2014 04:42 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Then I guess you two will have to share the ring... while I watch... intently Angel

I can't tell if you're cheap or if you're just smart in a very sly/perverted way Consider

Why not both? Angel

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
19-02-2014, 05:08 PM
1.) When you're in the studio trying to film and people won't be quiet

2.) When people try to talk to you when you have headphones in playing music

3.) When people walk like they have arthritis or some shit and they obviously don't because bitch you are in high school.

Censored
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
19-02-2014, 05:28 PM
(19-02-2014 05:08 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  3.) When people walk like they have arthritis or some shit and they obviously don't because bitch you are in high school.

Censored

Sadcryface Weeping

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post