Things that annoy you that really shouldn't annoy you

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-02-2014, 05:38 PM
RE: Things that annoy you that really shouldn't annoy you
(19-02-2014 05:08 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  2.) When people try to talk to you when you have headphones in playing music

Along the same lines -- when I'm reading a book and someone comes up and asks "What are you reading?" I always want to say: "Well, I'm not reading anything anymore. What I was reading before you interrupted me was..."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-02-2014, 07:26 PM (This post was last modified: 19-02-2014 07:37 PM by Lienda Bella.)
When an internet troll wins you your side of the argument for you, and you gave it limited effort. -.-
19-02-2014, 07:38 PM
Non functioning buttons on clothing, or decorative and over sized buttons.
I may have a slight button phobia disorder.
Cant ever hug people without wincing if they have giant weird buttons that will touch me.
Http://phobias.about.com/od/phobiaslist/...phobia.htm

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
20-02-2014, 06:10 AM
(19-02-2014 07:38 PM)sporehux Wrote:  Non functioning buttons on clothing, or decorative and over sized buttons.
I may have a slight button phobia disorder.
Cant ever hug people without wincing if they have giant weird buttons that will touch me.Http://phobias.about.com/od/phobiaslist/a/Koumpounophobia.htm

Thats just wierd..... Laugh out load

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
21-02-2014, 08:21 PM
People who say "you will just die" when they really mean "you are going to love this"

People who force you to be rude. As an example: I got invited to one of those "women" parties. Wine, food... And crafts. I don't know what it is, but I hate these things. Whether it's crafts, jewelry, Tupperware etc (unless it's one of those parties where they sell sex toys, I'm up for those Angel ).

I politely declined the invite, I said "sorry, crafts just aren't my thing, but have fun, and thank you for thinking of me!!" I got a reply "well I'm not into crafts either, it's just a chance to get together with some ladies, and drink wine" Dodgy I know, that's why I don't want to go to the fucking party... Are you really going to make me spell it out for you?? I said no, deal with it! Angry

.... Maybe this should have gone in the ranting thread Laugh out load

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
21-02-2014, 08:24 PM
I hate it when someone replies to a post from a person that's been gone for a while. Sometimes a very long while -- which always leads to more people commenting on it.

It's like nobody looks at dates...

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
21-02-2014, 08:25 PM
(21-02-2014 08:21 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  People who say "you will just die" when they really mean "you are going to love this"

People who force you to be rude. As an example: I got invited to one of those "women" parties. Wine, food... And crafts. I don't know what it is, but I hate these things. Whether it's crafts, jewelry, Tupperware etc (unless it's one of those parties where they sell sex toys, I'm up for those Angel ).

I politely declined the invite, I said "sorry, crafts just aren't my thing, but have fun, and thank you for thinking of me!!" I got a reply "well I'm not into crafts either, it's just a chance to get together with some ladies, and drink wine" Dodgy I know, that's why I don't want to go to the fucking party... Are you really going to make me spell it out for you?? I said no, deal with it! Angry

.... Maybe this should have gone in the ranting thread Laugh out load

you're doing it wrong!

Friend:wanna come to my wine and crafts party?
You: i'm an atheist
friend: Crickets Crickets

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 4 users Like Lightvader's post
22-02-2014, 05:01 AM
People that type with two fingers. Slowly. And hunt for each key as if they may have moved from their previous position.

People who have no interest in trying to spell or even sound somewhat intelligent. Its not even about perfect spelling. But when you have a hard time deciding whether somebody actually believes 'you' and 'u' are interchangeable it drives me nuts.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like riseinside's post
22-02-2014, 02:24 PM
(22-02-2014 05:01 AM)riseinside Wrote:  People that type with two fingers. Slowly. And hunt for each key as if they may have moved from their previous position.

That's what I still do with my two fuck you middle fingers after fingering a qwerty going on 30 years now. I still have to look at it. But I ain't slow. I can transcribe 40 words/minute. And I'm a programmer. So I ain't typing at 40 statements per minute anyways. I gotta think about it first. Programmers shouldn't know how to touchtype. Tongue

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
22-02-2014, 03:53 PM
(22-02-2014 02:24 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(22-02-2014 05:01 AM)riseinside Wrote:  People that type with two fingers. Slowly. And hunt for each key as if they may have moved from their previous position.

That's what I still do with my two fuck you middle fingers after fingering a qwerty going on 30 years now. I still have to look at it. But I ain't slow. I can transcribe 40 words/minute. And I'm a programmer. So I ain't typing at 40 statements per minute anyways. I gotta think about it first. Programmers shouldn't know how to touchtype. Tongue

When I was first learning C++ I typed 55 words a minutes, and while I've never learned the proper way to type, I could still blind type. Now I type around 48wpm and can semi blind type...

Atir aissom atir imon