Think Tank suggests, 'Men need more sex'.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2015, 03:41 PM
Think Tank suggests, 'Men need more sex'.
This is a no brainer, but as a think tank suggested, modern man needs more sex than he is getting, as the feminists have lowered his success rate.

Yet I would say, that the worldly systems of this world and the religious systems of this world are gaining too much power and control over men through their holding back of sexual favors, that they are not going to relent and remove restrictions on prostitution, etc.

Sex is a need, and its abstinence from our lives makes both (men and women) more unhealthy..... so I would suggest that modern man, who knows he needs more, will be driven even further underground and below board and into imaginary cyber space for his sex..... rather than more open opportunities in a freer world.

The worlds systems enslave, the Lords freedoms liberate
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-08-2015, 03:54 PM
RE: Think Tank suggests, 'Men need more sex'.
Well, I can see why you're not getting any.
[+] 24 users Like jennybee's post
20-08-2015, 04:03 PM
(20-08-2015 03:41 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  ...
as a think tank suggested,

Please provide a link to the relevant research. Thanks.

[+] 6 users Like DLJ's post
20-08-2015, 04:16 PM
(20-08-2015 03:54 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Well, I can see why you're not getting any.

I just agree with the think tank, who state the obvious, or as Ghandi said...
"Without action, you aren't going anywhere." -Gandhi

It takes some action and effort to have sex and that can activate our thinking and our whole atitude from the sexual stimulus. It wasn;t given merely for reproduction.....
20-08-2015, 04:18 PM

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
20-08-2015, 04:21 PM
(20-08-2015 04:03 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 03:41 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  ...
as a think tank suggested,

Please provide a link to the relevant research. Thanks.

Herebe the link

http://www.marieclaire.co.uk/news/health...ution.html

But lets not kid ourselves, the rich get sufficiency and engage in prostitution, whereas the poor, are left without.

Divide and conquer, but love and sex unites.

Hence religions and governments will fight this blatant obvious need and continue to outlaw prostitution. Yes criminalise pimps but not free and independant ladies of the night and day.
20-08-2015, 04:26 PM (This post was last modified: 20-08-2015 04:34 PM by Gilgamesh.)
When people want sex, they have it. When one person wants sex, and another doesn't, they (hopefully) don't have sex. I don't think men have a stronger libido, but I think it's evident that on average, women care more than men about the quality of their would-be sexual partners genetic profile; higher standards. So while both sexes are just about as horny as the other, I think women are less likely to fuck 'bad' genetics than men - who will fuck anything that resembles the female form. Oh, and this isn't to say women are more superficial, or vain; it's just biology.
20-08-2015, 04:29 PM (This post was last modified: 20-08-2015 04:39 PM by Smercury44.)
Damn those progressive independent feminist women finally getting a say in how often and when they have sex! Angry

Also, not one mention in the article of evidence supporting these claims of men needing sex twice as much or more than women or what the adverse effects of men not getting enough are. Pretty sure most health benefits gotten from sex can also be gotten from masturbation. Now mental health, who's to say? Not this think tank apparently Drinking Beverage

Also, I've never met a woman who doesn't enjoy sex. Only women who don't enjoy their partners, so they opt for less sex... Just sayin Angel

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 18 users Like Smercury44's post
20-08-2015, 04:33 PM
(20-08-2015 04:21 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 04:03 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Please provide a link to the relevant research. Thanks.

Herebe the link

http://www.marieclaire.co.uk/news/health...ution.html

But lets not kid ourselves, the rich get sufficiency and engage in prostitution, whereas the poor, are left without.

Divide and conquer, but love and sex unites.

Hence religions and governments will fight this blatant obvious need and continue to outlaw prostitution. Yes criminalise pimps but not free and independant ladies of the night and day.

Ah yes, that esteemed scientific journal, Marie Claire.

Again, please provide a link to the relevant research. Thanks.

Quote:The Institute of Economic Affairs (IEA) has made the bold claim in a new paper,
claims sociologist and author Dr Catherine Hakim, who wrote the controversial paper.

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
20-08-2015, 04:37 PM
(20-08-2015 04:26 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  When people want sex, they have it. When one person wants sex, and another doesn't, they (hopefully) don't have sex. I don't think men have a stronger libido, but I think it's evident that on average, women care more than men about the quality of their would-be sexual partners genetic profile; higher standards. So while both sexes are just about as horny as the other, I think women are less likely to fuck 'bad' genetics than men - who will fuck anything that resembles the female form. Oh, and this isn't to say anything about the superficiality, or vanity, of women; it's just biology.

Well reasoned Bro...... but as we know there is a lot more to the story than can be stated simply... as Ashley Madisons membership was full of horny women, but they dont want to be labeled horny, associety's pressures demean sexually active women as sluts.... so secretly Yes they are as horny and as sexual, and love it as much as us men.... that's the way the Good Lord created us and them.

And Yes, you are right about women wanting to choose the most handsome etc... as a fucking mate, as the mental is as strong as the physical. The sex drive gets into high gear when the object of our fascination makes us explode, as women do love power and good looks or position as their aphrodisiac. Men just the opportunity is almost enough to give them the lower power to perform.

Swingers, especially women swingers usually only want to swing upwards, to those younger, longer, or more handsome than their mate. Its again the human condition....

But BOTH genders are equal in their drive, but it comes out differently because of damnable socieities restrictions and barriers etc etc... its not heavenly to say the least