Think Tank suggests, 'Men need more sex'.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-08-2015, 07:04 AM
RE: Think Tank suggests, 'Men need more sex'.
Fuck Giggly, I thought you'd reformed Rolleyes Oh well.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
22-08-2015, 07:11 AM
(22-08-2015 07:01 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(22-08-2015 06:55 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Proof of the level of your 'participation' on this forum.

(22-08-2015 06:58 AM)Chas Wrote:  Thus proving the fact that you are simply an asshole. Thumbsup

ayyyy lmao

[Image: tumblr_mzeb3aa31h1qm46two2_500.gif]

Please answer the question - who are the members of this in group you speak of?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
22-08-2015, 07:20 AM
(22-08-2015 07:04 AM)morondog Wrote:  Fuck Giggly, I thought you'd reformed Rolleyes Oh well.
All it took for you to think any different for a short period of time was for me to put someone who you also didn't like and who was entirely too easy to put in their place, in their place a few times. ayyy lmao.

(22-08-2015 07:11 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Please answer the question - who are the members of this in group you speak of?
Allow me to further analyse: The only reason you want names is precisely so you can exercise ingroup vs outgroup behavior; once you have the names, you can speak highly of them, in their defense, here, and they will be inclined to do the same for you in return, here. This is irony.
22-08-2015, 07:22 AM (This post was last modified: 22-08-2015 08:02 AM by Davidjayjordan.)
,,,,,, Testing testing.... Yes I can still post, so allow me to stop this infighting and state the obvious. The world separates the genders whereas the Creator created the genders EQUAL. The world and its evil systems whether religious or political wants us to fight each other rather than unite, break away from this bondage and choose wisely your partners whether short time, long time, one time or forever.

Its all good in the Lord's love
22-08-2015, 07:24 AM
(22-08-2015 07:22 AM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  ,,,,,,
please stop spamming my MATHEMATICS and SCIENCES thread with literary responses. Unless you are incapable of the MATH and the SCIENCE that is.

MATH and SCIENCE.
22-08-2015, 07:55 AM
(21-08-2015 08:22 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 06:38 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Actually fuck is not a negative word, you might consider having class and refer to sex in kinder tones, so try using the word, lovemaking rather than fucking or telling someone to fuck off. It just sounds horrible and is horrible.

As for procreating, I have done my part and taken care of what we produced until they are now reproducing themselves...

Thank the Lord for sex and procreation and even recreation.

But if you are against sex, so be it.....

Sometimes sex is lovemaking ... And sometimes it is hot, sweaty fuckmenowfuckmeharder fucking sex. Liberating one's desires from the stale social preconceptions we inherit is one of the best things you can do for your love life.

In other words, turn your hand around and try some kink.

Exactly finnally a sane reasoned sexual response.

You may not want to marry or be with that person full time all the time, but different partners can be a realease and a pleasure, and a type of fulfillment. Thank the Lord for variety and it is possible for people Men or women to have more sex, and be better satisfied if they get away from social and religious man made enslaving dogma.

Thank the Lord for His Freedom in His Love. This is what the early Christians experienced, and so before so now and forever.
22-08-2015, 08:30 AM
(22-08-2015 07:20 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(22-08-2015 07:04 AM)morondog Wrote:  Fuck Giggly, I thought you'd reformed Rolleyes Oh well.
All it took for you to think any different for a short period of time was for me to put someone who you also didn't like and who was entirely too easy to put in their place, in their place a few times. ayyy lmao.

Nah, you actually made sense in a few posts and didn't post bullshit... That was why I thought you'd reformed. Mind you even Heywood occasionally posts something close to being intelligible so I guess I shouldn't have given you the benefit of the doubt.

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
22-08-2015, 08:43 AM
(22-08-2015 07:20 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  

(22-08-2015 07:11 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Please answer the question - who are the members of this in group you speak of?
Allow me to further analyse: The only reason you want names is precisely so you can exercise ingroup vs outgroup behavior; once you have the names, you can speak highly of them, in their defense, here, and they will be inclined to do the same for you in return, here. This is irony.

So you won't clarify your accusation.

Imagine that.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
22-08-2015, 08:54 AM
(21-08-2015 01:46 PM)julep Wrote:  
(21-08-2015 01:37 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Does anyone else notice that our new friend, DavidJayJordan, seems to have a very low level of tolerance for women? With user names that may seem masculine or neutral, he engages in a debate and strives to convince his opponent to his way of thinking. With users who have a more feminine title, he seems to shut the argument down very quickly.

It appears to me as if he assigns a higher worth to males over females. Is there some cultural preconception which may cause him to regard men and women differently?

Am I reading too deeply into this, or does anyone else notice this odd trend. I’m very curious.

I noticed it, too.

Poor attempt in trying to accuse me girls..... dont be sexists and driven into a gender corner by the worldly. The Lord sees hearts and not the gender. Gender means nothing.... as in NOTHING. Both are equal, created that way and still that way.

SEE, READ and UNDERSTAND

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/EqualityNo...archy.html

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/GodsandGod...ality.html
22-08-2015, 09:16 AM
(22-08-2015 08:43 AM)Anjele Wrote:  So you won't clarify your accusation.

Imagine that.

Actually I'd agree with him, there is an in group here - the sane regular members. And an out group, the trolls. I don't see why there should be any problem with that. Trolls are a bunch of weeners anyway.