Think Tank suggests, 'Men need more sex'.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-08-2015, 09:40 AM
RE: Think Tank suggests, 'Men need more sex'.
(22-08-2015 09:16 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(22-08-2015 08:43 AM)Anjele Wrote:  So you won't clarify your accusation.

Imagine that.

Actually I'd agree with him, there is an in group here - the sane regular members. And an out group, the trolls. I don't see why there should be any problem with that. Trolls are a bunch of weeners anyway.

I would like to know why an in group would need defending.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-08-2015, 09:44 AM
(22-08-2015 09:40 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(22-08-2015 09:16 AM)morondog Wrote:  Actually I'd agree with him, there is an in group here - the sane regular members. And an out group, the trolls. I don't see why there should be any problem with that. Trolls are a bunch of weeners anyway.

I would like to know why an in group would need defending.

Haven't the foggiest...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
22-08-2015, 09:59 AM
(22-08-2015 07:20 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(22-08-2015 07:11 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Please answer the question - who are the members of this in group you speak of?
Allow me to further analyse: The only reason you want names is precisely so you can exercise ingroup vs outgroup behavior; once you have the names, you can speak highly of them, in their defense, here, and they will be inclined to do the same for you in return, here. This is irony.

No, you twat, it is evidence. She is asking for evidence of this alleged "in group".

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-08-2015, 10:14 AM
Hey Gagme -

[Image: citation_needed.jpg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
22-08-2015, 10:48 AM
Extra troll poo here...

[Image: tulsa-clean-paw-pooper-scooper-americanl...831215.jpg]

[Image: ls.jpg]

22-08-2015, 11:14 AM
If one wants to be liked by the majority of peers, the ingroup for them is defined as "majority." This is Anjele's ingroup. I am not going to list the majority of users. There is an easy way to know who is part of the ingroup, though: If you have green next to "reputation" since it is necessarily the case that you are green only if you are liked by the majority.
22-08-2015, 11:17 AM
(22-08-2015 11:14 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  If one wants to be liked by the majority of peers, the ingroup for them is defined as "majority." This is Anjele's ingroup. I am not going to list the majority of users. There is an easy way to know who is part of the ingroup, though: If you have green next to "reputation" since it is necessarily the case that you are green only if you are liked by the majority.

No, dumb ass. Your rep number is green if more people give you positive rep than negative rep.

You can have '1' as your green number. That is not a majority.

Try again.

22-08-2015, 11:32 AM (This post was last modified: 22-08-2015 11:35 AM by Gilgamesh.)
(22-08-2015 11:17 AM)Anjele Wrote:  No, dumb ass. Your rep number is green if more people give you positive rep than negative rep.

Try again.

I will concede that my reasoning only works under the assumption that the majority of people will rep a user at some point. If they don't, then yeah, one person in the majority can +1 someone, and that person can stay at +1 even if the majority hates them, as long as the rest of the majority never rep them.

So it's not a perfect model, no, but generally anyone who is green by any more than a couple values would have to be liked by the majority for it to be so.

Anyway, that's semantics. What I am saying is that you behave in the way you think will be well received by the most people, and that most people are green. So if you have green next to your reputation, then I am saying you are Anjele's favoured group. And this is not imposing any attribute onto that group other than to say that they are all green, and are all favoured by you, Anjele.
22-08-2015, 11:40 AM
Methinks that many of the above need more sex and satisfaction to get them away from their infighting and aggressive tendencies. Remember ..make love not war.

Men and women need more sex in a sexual repressive society and from sexually repressive religious control dogma...
22-08-2015, 11:43 AM
(22-08-2015 11:32 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(22-08-2015 11:17 AM)Anjele Wrote:  No, dumb ass. Your rep number is green if more people give you positive rep than negative rep.

Try again.

I will concede that my reasoning only works under the assumption that the majority of people will rep a user at some point. If they don't, then yeah, one person in the majority can +1 someone, and that person can stay at +1 even if the majority hates them, as long as the rest of the majority never rep them.

So it's not a perfect model, no, but generally anyone who is green by any more than a couple numerals would have to be liked by the majority for it to be so.

Anyway, that's semantics. What I am saying is that you behave in the way you think will be well received by the most people, and that most people are green. So if you have green next to your reputation, then I am saying you are Anjele's favoured group. And this is not imposing any attribute onto that group other than to say that they are all green, and are all favoured by you, Anjele.

I am not a group.

There are those here who I have interacted with a long time. People I consider friends. But those people and I don't agree 100% of the time.

I don't rep people because someone else has. And I doubt very seriously that there has ever been anyone here who checks to see who I rep before they do or don't.

You are crying in your beer because you think you are outside of a group. That's not my problem. You are either comfortable where you are or you aren't - in which case, perhaps you should take a look at your behavior.

And ask around...take a poll to find out how many people think I am a bully. I don't suffer fools very well and I will call out those you think are part of the in group if I feel strongly about something.

And your comment about me saying something because I think it's safe. That is utterly laughable.

If you think everyone with positive rep is of one mind you are as ignorant as the theists who come here and say that all atheists think this or that.

You have actually had some really good posts and good input. But that's the exception, not the rule.

Now we can be done with this in group nonsense.

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post