Think Tank suggests, 'Men need more sex'.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-08-2015, 12:07 PM
RE: Think Tank suggests, 'Men need more sex'.
(22-08-2015 11:43 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I am not a group.

There are those here who I have interacted with a long time. People I consider friends. But those people and I don't agree 100% of the time.

I don't rep people because someone else has. And I doubt very seriously that there has ever been anyone here who checks to see who I rep before they do or don't.
That's all fine.

Quote:You are crying in your beer because you think you are outside of a group. That's not my problem. You are either comfortable where you are or you aren't - in which case, perhaps you should take a look at your behavior.
I am comfortable. If I wasn't comfortable being unpopular, I would not say things that make me unpopular...

Quote:And ask around...take a poll to find out how many people think I am a bully.
I would not pose this question because I know what the answer would be. It would be a resounding "no." How that proves anything; I don't know. Conceding that it is compromised of anything other than 'good' people is not beneficial to a groups purpose.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-08-2015, 12:16 PM
Rolleyes Can we get back to talking about how us homines need more sex. You're killing the mood Giggly.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
22-08-2015, 12:45 PM
(22-08-2015 12:16 PM)morondog Wrote:  Rolleyes Can we get back to talking about how us homines need more sex. You're killing the mood Giggly.

I have a feeling I should say gilgamish too wants more sex. I would rather talk about other things. Tongue

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
22-08-2015, 01:42 PM
(22-08-2015 12:16 PM)morondog Wrote:  Rolleyes Can we get back to talking about how us homines need more sex. You're killing the mood Giggly.

Yes, lets get back to the topic of getting more sex..... Hear ye Morondog... and girlie stop getting us out of the mood.

Pleasure is not a sin when it inspires and thrills us and makes us dream.... and oh how it UNITES us.

Make love not war..

But just remember the war society hates love and love making, it stops people from killing their neighbors.

Nevertheless love wins in the END.
22-08-2015, 03:39 PM (This post was last modified: 22-08-2015 04:03 PM by Thumpalumpacus.)
(22-08-2015 07:55 AM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  
(21-08-2015 08:22 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Sometimes sex is lovemaking ... And sometimes it is hot, sweaty fuckmenowfuckmeharder fucking sex. Liberating one's desires from the stale social preconceptions we inherit is one of the best things you can do for your love life.

In other words, turn your hand around and try some kink.

Exactly finnally a sane reasoned sexual response.

You may not want to marry or be with that person full time all the time, but different partners can be a realease and a pleasure, and a type of fulfillment. Thank the Lord for variety and it is possible for people Men or women to have more sex, and be better satisfied if they get away from social and religious man made enslaving dogma.

Thank the Lord for His Freedom in His Love. This is what the early Christians experienced, and so before so now and forever.

I'd rather thank the women, who have put up with so much of my shit, and still saw fit to share good lovin'.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
22-08-2015, 03:52 PM
o/`

Oh hey, didn't see you there.
Guess what I just did?
Had sex, undressed,
Saw her boobies and the rest!
Was sure nice of her to let you
Do that thing.
Nice of any girl ever!
Now sing..

So this one's dedicated to them girls
That let us flop around on top of them
If you're near or far
Whether short or tall
We wanna thank you all
For letting us fuck you

She kept looking at her watch!
(Doesn't matter, had sex.)
But I cried the whole time!
I think she might've been a racist!
She put a bag on my head!
(Still counts!!!)

o/`

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
22-08-2015, 04:08 PM
(22-08-2015 09:44 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(22-08-2015 09:40 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I would like to know why an in group would need defending.

Haven't the foggiest...

You called?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
22-08-2015, 04:13 PM
(22-08-2015 04:08 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(22-08-2015 09:44 AM)morondog Wrote:  Haven't the foggiest...

You called?

'Bout time you showed up.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
22-08-2015, 04:15 PM
(22-08-2015 12:07 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(22-08-2015 11:43 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I am not a group.

There are those here who I have interacted with a long time. People I consider friends. But those people and I don't agree 100% of the time.

I don't rep people because someone else has. And I doubt very seriously that there has ever been anyone here who checks to see who I rep before they do or don't.
That's all fine.

Quote:You are crying in your beer because you think you are outside of a group. That's not my problem. You are either comfortable where you are or you aren't - in which case, perhaps you should take a look at your behavior.
I am comfortable. If I wasn't comfortable being unpopular, I would not say things that make me unpopular...

Quote:And ask around...take a poll to find out how many people think I am a bully.
I would not pose this question because I know what the answer would be. It would be a resounding "no." How that proves anything; I don't know. Conceding that it is compromised of anything other than 'good' people is not beneficial to a groups purpose.

I am surprised you didn't call me an old hag again since the other post was so close in time to this one.

Just please don't say I also have cooties.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
22-08-2015, 04:24 PM
Still OP has not explained how feminism is to blame.

Feminists have. on balance, supported women's being able to control their sexual destiny through birth control and not being stigmatized for having sex outside of marriage. Feminism has made it easier for people to get sex in general. Maybe it's been slightly more difficult for men who used to be able to secure a woman who was willing to provide sex because she had no other way to make a living, but hasn't it usually been a minority of men who have had to resort to such?
[+] 2 users Like julep's post