Think Tank suggests, 'Men need more sex'.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2015, 07:22 PM
RE: Think Tank suggests, 'Men need more sex'.
(20-08-2015 07:16 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 06:56 PM)jennybee Wrote:  No one said they were against sex. I am sorry the word "fuck" upsets your delicate sensibilities. If you think the Lord was against graphic sexual talk--then how do you explain Ezekiel 23:

"Although her sister Oholibah saw all this, her lust was more depraved than her sister’s; she outdid her in prostitution. She too lusted after the Assyrians, governors and officers, warriors impeccably clothed, mounted on horses, all of them handsome young soldiers. I saw that she had defiled herself—now both had gone down the same path. She went further in her prostitution: She saw male figures drawn on the wall, images of Chaldeans drawn with vermilion, with sashes tied about their waists, flowing turbans on their heads, all looking like chariot warriors, images of Babylonians, natives of Chaldea. As soon as she set eyes on them she lusted for them, and she sent messengers to them in Chaldea. The Babylonians came to her, to her love couch; they defiled her with their impurities. But as soon as they had defiled her, she recoiled from them. When her prostitution was discovered and her shame revealed, I recoiled from her as I had recoiled from her sister. But she increased her prostitution, recalling the days of her youth when she had served as a prostitute in the land of Egypt. She lusted for the lechers of Egypt, whose members are like those of donkeys, whose thrusts are like those of stallions."

So where it says they "defiled" her in that sense, is it that she was fucking the "wrong" kinda guys in The Lord's eyes, or was it that they gave her something like gonorrhea?

Yes, nurse, men and women should choose wisely their partners, as much is required,

Mating or loving or fuccing the wrong one can cause no end of problems, and even cause pain and suffering for contacted diseases. Fuck wisely, and keep your head on your shoulders even when ascending to the heavens in sexual BLISS.

Dont defile yourself by going to bed with ass holes and perverts and those with hateful hearts and disrepsectfull atitutes. Choose good lovers, or pay the price...

But as mentioned, we should be wanting men and women to have more sex to get rid of their sexual frustrations and sexual inhibitions etc etc etc...

Why are you against liberation and freedom
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-08-2015, 07:23 PM
Oh, look what I found...

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/Abouttheauthor.html

Could it be the one and the same? Hmmm....

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
20-08-2015, 07:23 PM
When men talk about themselves as victims and women are these villains...in society...it's creepy to me. Men LIKE THAT...aren't getting laid. No offense OP, but...don't blame feminists for the reasons why misogynists aren't getting laid on a regular basis.

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 3 users Like Deidre32's post
20-08-2015, 07:24 PM
And this copypasta from his site.

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/Evolutionisareligion.html

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
20-08-2015, 07:27 PM
(20-08-2015 07:24 PM)Anjele Wrote:  And this copypasta from his site.

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/Evolutionisareligion.html

[Image: tumblr_me4qteTmbm1qgfv7q_zps1dj46gbf.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
20-08-2015, 07:28 PM
(20-08-2015 07:23 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  When men talk about themselves as victims and women are these villains...in society...it's creepy to me. Men LIKE THAT...aren't getting laid. No offense OP, but...don't blame feminists for the reasons why misogynists aren't getting laid on a regular basis.

Also, Davidjay, talking about your *secretions* isn't exactly sexy talk.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
20-08-2015, 07:29 PM
(20-08-2015 07:23 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  When men talk about themselves as victims and women are these villains...in society...it's creepy to me. Men LIKE THAT...aren't getting laid. No offense OP, but...don't blame feminists for the reasons why misogynists aren't getting laid on a regular basis.

No men are usually just the victums in divorce court. But in the Lord's courts, no-one gets away with anything because the Lord knows hearts and motivations and exact circumstance.

Neither gender is favored, as genitals mean nothing to the Lord, and the heart means everything.

Women not wanting men to have sexual satisfaction or have their needs meet, is hardly a credit to them...... just as men not wanting women to have their sexual needs meet is not a credit to men.

BOTH need sexual satisfaction and suiffciency to be more productive.

Why dont you want them to be free...both men and women
20-08-2015, 07:31 PM
(20-08-2015 07:28 PM)jennybee Wrote:  

Also, Davidjay, talking about your *secretions* isn't exactly sexy talk.

Ahem...see post #19.

20-08-2015, 07:31 PM
(20-08-2015 07:23 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Oh, look what I found...

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/Abouttheauthor.html

Could it be the one and the same? Hmmm....

Yup and I have it on my signature from the start, even if the hyperlink doesn;t work...the address is there...... so you have a lot of research to battle or go through if you want to be objective rather than subjective
20-08-2015, 07:33 PM
(20-08-2015 07:29 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  

No men are usually just the victums in divorce court. But in the Lord's courts, no-one gets away with anything because the Lord knows hearts and motivations and exact circumstance.

Neither gender is favored, as genitals mean nothing to the Lord, and the heart means everything.

Women not wanting men to have sexual satisfaction or have their needs meet, is hardly a credit to them...... just as men not wanting women to have their sexual needs meet is not a credit to men.

BOTH need sexual satisfaction and suiffciency to be more productive.

Why dont you want them to be free...both men and women

Why do you assume atheists aren't free? Why do you assume that the women here don't like sex? lol

I do have a question for you though. If God doesn't care about your genitals, why is circumcision mentioned so often in the Bible? Unsure

That pesky Bible. Rolleyes

Be true to yourself. Heart