Think Tank suggests, 'Men need more sex'.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2015, 07:33 PM
RE: Think Tank suggests, 'Men need more sex'.
(20-08-2015 07:31 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 07:23 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Oh, look what I found...

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/Abouttheauthor.html

Could it be the one and the same? Hmmm....

Yup and I have it on my signature from the start, even if the hyperlink doesn;t work...the address is there...... so you have a lot of research to battle or go through if you want to be objective rather than subjective

You are a fake and a troll and not welcome.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-08-2015, 07:35 PM
Secretions is biology and what helps a woman when absorbing his, and him when absorbing hers. But if you are too sensitive, just overlook the biology and stick to the nonsense of pseudoscience called evolution.

Genetics involves genetic design transfer from one individual to another.

A rose by any other name is still a rose.... secretions have many names, and love making involves secretion transfer, unless one wraps oneself up in plastic and condoms, etc etc........ to prevent from touching another human being.
20-08-2015, 07:36 PM
Repetition doesn't a truth make.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

20-08-2015, 07:36 PM
(20-08-2015 07:31 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 07:28 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Also, Davidjay, talking about your *secretions* isn't exactly sexy talk.

Ahem...see post #19.

Great minds Tongue I'm glad I read about his secretions after my dinner Thumbsup
20-08-2015, 07:39 PM (This post was last modified: 20-08-2015 07:48 PM by Gilgamesh.)
(20-08-2015 07:33 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Why do you assume atheists aren't free? Why do you assume that the women here don't like sex? lol

He has not shown to profess either of those sentiments.

He is advocating for his idea of sex-positivity in a sex-negative society, which is absolutely fine and dandy. (He relates it to his particular brand of woo, which I'm not interested in, though.)
20-08-2015, 07:47 PM
(20-08-2015 07:39 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 07:33 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Why do you assume atheists aren't free? Why do you assume that the women here don't like sex? lol

Athiest are not breaking down the doors of politicians trying to make more liberal and freer sexual laws and are not having any effect on liberating the dam church system that is enslaving men and women in their atrocious subservience to their made up doctrines of man.

Women HERE are the same as all women, Men HERE~are the same as all men... the design and hormones are the same
20-08-2015, 07:47 PM
I've had sex exactly twice in the last four years and I'm still perfectly sane Hobo

Dammit when are deployments starting up again? I need a distraction.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
20-08-2015, 07:48 PM
(20-08-2015 07:47 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 07:39 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  

Athiest are not breaking down the doors of politicians trying to make more liberal and freer sexual laws and are not having any effect on liberating the dam church system that is enslaving men and women in their atrocious subservience to their made up doctrines of man.

Women HERE are the same as all women, Men HERE~are the same as all men... the design and hormones are the same

SadcryfaceSadcryfaceSadcryface

You mean we aren't all snowflakes?

Weeping

20-08-2015, 07:50 PM
(20-08-2015 07:47 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I've had sex exactly twice in the last four years and I'm still perfectly sane Hobo

Dammit when are deployments starting up again? I need a distraction.

[Image: tumblr_m6k699mLhc1rn7f2zo1_400.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
20-08-2015, 07:56 PM
(20-08-2015 07:50 PM)jennybee Wrote:  [quote='yakherder' pid='836893' dateline='1440121676']
I've had sex exactly twice in the last four years and I'm still perfectly sane Hobo

Yup, getting none will drive people insane or drive them to drink or worse, or even drive them into war, and killing rather than loving and helping.

To get people to kill others, it helps if those people are not having much sex or no sex...... Countries realize this, and so want to keep the genders apart. This way more men (and even women) sign up. How sad is that.