Think Tank suggests, 'Men need more sex'.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2015, 08:07 PM
RE: Think Tank suggests, 'Men need more sex'.
I read somewhere that men who can control their sexual urges tend to be smarter.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-08-2015, 08:15 PM
(20-08-2015 07:56 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Yup, getting none will drive people insane or drive them to drink or worse, or even drive them into war, and killing rather than loving and helping.

To get people to kill others, it helps if those people are not having much sex or no sex...... Countries realize this, and so want to keep the genders apart. This way more men (and even women) sign up. How sad is that.

Never had the slightest desire to drink and I knew I was a killer long before I figured out girls don't have cooties Tongue I'm not going to disagree that intimacy deprivation has the potential to affect our psyche. Hell I'd probably go for castration if I thought there was a chance it would curb the sexual frustration. We are, by definition, one of the three most hypersexual species on the planet alongside bonobos and chimps. Nothing else even comes close. I just don't think the root causes of or the solutions to this issue are accurately touched upon in this thread. I've done my own research and pretty much come to the conclusion that the only "cure" would be an event so catastrophic that it sends civilization back to pre stone age, where our instincts were arguably more in line with our survival necessities. Civilization has, in a sense, made our sex drives obsolete. Unfortunately, it will probably take a couple hundred thousand years for our libido to correct itself accordingly.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
20-08-2015, 09:20 PM
(20-08-2015 08:15 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 07:56 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Yup, getting none will drive people insane or drive them to drink or worse, or even drive them into war, and killing rather than loving and helping.

To get people to kill others, it helps if those people are not having much sex or no sex...... Countries realize this, and so want to keep the genders apart. This way more men (and even women) sign up. How sad is that.

Never had the slightest desire to drink and I knew I was a killer long before I figured out girls don't have cooties Tongue I'm not going to disagree that intimacy deprivation has the potential to affect our psyche. Hell I'd probably go for castration if I thought there was a chance it would curb the sexual frustration. We are, by definition, one of the three most hypersexual species on the planet alongside bonobos and chimps. Nothing else even comes close. I just don't think the root causes of or the solutions to this issue are accurately touched upon in this thread. I've done my own research and pretty much come to the conclusion that the only "cure" would be an event so catastrophic that it sends civilization back to pre stone age, where our instincts were arguably more in line with our survival necessities. Civilization has, in a sense, made our sex drives obsolete. Unfortunately, it will probably take a couple hundred thousand years for our libido to correct itself accordingly.

Ahhh no, I cant wait a hundred thousand years, to lose my libido, but thats eveolutionary doctrine and evolutionary insanity.

But actually if you study biology, the sex lives of living things is not just with the bonodos, but different species spend an immense amount of time copulating or looking to copulate or reproduce, sometimes months on end, as with seals etc...

So just the right amount of copulation varies with the Creator with different species, and the number of different methods is also immense and intriguing and fascinating. Ha...where there is a will theres a way, or wheres design there is a designers method in reproducing...

Thanks for the reasoned response.. Good on ya
21-08-2015, 04:47 AM
(20-08-2015 08:15 PM)yakherder Wrote:  [quote='Davidjayjordan' pid='836900' dateline='1440122160']
We are, by definition, one of the three most hypersexual species on the planet alongside bonobos and Bottlenose dolphin.

*fixt Drinking Beverage

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
21-08-2015, 05:10 AM
(20-08-2015 03:41 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  This is a no brainer, but as a think tank suggested, modern man needs more sex than he is getting, as the feminists have lowered his success rate.

Yet I would say, that the worldly systems of this world and the religious systems of this world are gaining too much power and control over men through their holding back of sexual favors, that they are not going to relent and remove restrictions on prostitution, etc.

Sex is a need, and its abstinence from our lives makes both (men and women) more unhealthy..... so I would suggest that modern man, who knows he needs more, will be driven even further underground and below board and into imaginary cyber space for his sex..... rather than more open opportunities in a freer world.

The worlds systems enslave, the Lords freedoms liberate

Blink

Shocking

Facepalm

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
21-08-2015, 06:10 AM
(20-08-2015 03:54 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Well, I can see why you're not getting any.

[Image: 20120628-160238.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
21-08-2015, 06:46 AM
Not that it's incredibly relevant to the conversation Tongue

But even female bottlenose dolphins have distinct periods of being sexually receptive, and the males will often mingle with each other while waiting for that receptivity. They are, in that regards, quite unique in their reproductive habits. Nonetheless, they don't hold a candle to either humans or (not ironically) our two closest primate relatives, who use sex to strengthen even the simplest of social bonds.

There is a strong argument that we are not instinctively monogamous, and that one of the main reasons religion came around in the first place, and the reason why it seems to be so concerned with controlling our sexual behavior, is that it was a cultural adaptation to the transition from cooperation based egalitarian groups in which paternal certainty was irrelevant to the passing on of one's DNA to property based civilization in which it became critical, creating a fairly sudden (from an evolutionary standpoint) perceived necessity for long term pair bonding.

We are the only species who regularly fights so hard against our sexual instincts in an effort to do what we have been taught is right, despite it going against everything our bodies are otherwise telling us to do.

'Murican Canadian
21-08-2015, 07:24 AM
(21-08-2015 06:46 AM)yakherder Wrote:  ...
We are the only species who regularly fights so hard against our sexual instincts in an effort to do what we have been taught is right, despite it going against everything our bodies are otherwise telling us to do.

Speak for yourself, already. Tongue

Free yourself and release your inner ape.

Thumbsup

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
21-08-2015, 07:38 AM
(21-08-2015 06:46 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Not that it's incredibly relevant to the conversation Tongue

But even female bottlenose dolphins have distinct periods of being sexually receptive, and the males will often mingle with each other while waiting for that receptivity. They are, in that regards, quite unique in their reproductive habits. Nonetheless, they don't hold a candle to either humans or (not ironically) our two closest primate relatives, who use sex to strengthen even the simplest of social bonds.

There is a strong argument that we are not instinctively monogamous, and that one of the main reasons religion came around in the first place, and the reason why it seems to be so concerned with controlling our sexual behavior, is that it was a cultural adaptation to the transition from cooperation based egalitarian groups in which paternal certainty was irrelevant to the passing on of one's DNA to property based civilization in which it became critical, creating a fairly sudden (from an evolutionary standpoint) perceived necessity for long term pair bonding.

Well stated and very impressive Yak..... you have spoken wisely.

I knew there had to be some honest athiests around, and you have proven it.

Yes, bonodo monkeys do resolve violence and aggression with sexual play.

And there is a myriad of sexual methods and sexual timing and rituals and touching etc. etc in the process of sexual reproduction. The good Lord loves different methods and they all work and have worked and are tried and proven and successful from the get go, or the inset....

And Yes the systems of man and his religions and governments have always tried to repress the Lord's sexuality and unions as they have always wanted to control and get us apart. Thats their modus operandi, pit us against each other, split the genders, split the races, raise tensions and hatreds, and get us to go to war with those that are our neighbors.
21-08-2015, 07:39 AM
(21-08-2015 07:24 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(21-08-2015 06:46 AM)yakherder Wrote:  ...

Speak for yourself, already. Tongue

Free yourself and release your inner ape.

Thumbsup

If only it were that easy. Releasing my inner ape would mean leaving my girlfriend and introducing a whole bunch of unnecessary drama into my kids' lives. And even in my demented mind I still feel I should put their needs first. Biologically rational or not, our society is built around the ideal of a nuclear family unit.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post