Think Tank suggests, 'Men need more sex'.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-08-2015, 07:43 AM
RE: Think Tank suggests, 'Men need more sex'.
(20-08-2015 08:07 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I read somewhere that men who can control their sexual urges tend to be smarter.

Control not deny.... wait for the right time and place and partner, not become abstinent and asexual and un-united with others.

Liberated sexual people are more productive than unliberated and uptight repressed people.

Matter of fact, climaxing of women was a noted method of re-leasing their tensions. It was manual, but there are other methods more advanced that could have been employed, using a mate rather than a mere helping hand.

Women behind the throne help a man (or woman) who happens to be on the throne or in power. It keeps them humble and sexually charged and powerful... mentally and physically.

Add to your one liner and keep going, if at first you dont suceed, keep pumping, success will usually come (spelling) .. if you know what I mean, if you dont you have much need of getting more sex.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-08-2015, 07:59 AM (This post was last modified: 21-08-2015 08:13 AM by yakherder.)
(21-08-2015 07:43 AM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Liberated sexual people are more productive than unliberated and uptight repressed people.

What do you define as productive?

I'm at the top 5% in regards to income in Canada despite not having a degree and stayed up most of last night memorizing about 300 new vocabulary words in Korean and Chipewyan, a fairly standard night despite being on the far end of sexual frustration (edit: or perhaps as a direct result of it Tongue).

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
21-08-2015, 08:01 AM
(20-08-2015 03:54 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Well, I can see why you're not getting any.

But it's not going to stop him blaming someone else for it ...

(20-08-2015 03:41 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  modern man needs more sex than he is getting, as the feminists have lowered his success rate.
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
21-08-2015, 08:15 AM
(20-08-2015 07:56 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Yup, getting none will drive people insane or drive them to drink or worse, or even drive them into war, and killing rather than loving and helping.

I was celibate for 8 years. I wasn't driven insane or driven to drink, war or killing.
21-08-2015, 08:18 AM
Christ

If it's not one thing it's the other, and if it's not that then it's *both*. Mother of God. What can we do to improve the quality of the trolls in this place?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
21-08-2015, 08:39 AM
(21-08-2015 06:46 AM)yakherder Wrote:  There is a strong argument that we are not instinctively monogamous, and that one of the main reasons religion came around in the first place, and the reason why it seems to be so concerned with controlling our sexual behavior, is that it was a cultural adaptation to the transition from cooperation based egalitarian groups in which paternal certainty was irrelevant to the passing on of one's DNA to property based civilization in which it became critical, creating a fairly sudden (from an evolutionary standpoint) perceived necessity for long term pair bonding.

That the social rules are a consequence of the development of property and inheritance is indeed quite a convincing model.

Of course, monogamous pair bonding is a minority of traditional human practice even so...
(which isn't to say going full naturalistic fallacy is a great idea; consent is not exactly a fundamental premise either)

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
21-08-2015, 08:48 AM
(21-08-2015 08:39 AM)cjlr Wrote:  Of course, monogamous pair bonding is a minority of traditional human practice

That's actually an important component of the argument. Despite the fact that it rarely actually happens, and roughly 50% of men and 40% of women are known to end up cheating in any given relationship (the real number is probably higher), the standard narrative, and the one presented by most religions, is that humans are naturally monogamous and mate for life. In species where this is actually the case, it doesn't tend to be a problem staying together because they are biologically predispositioned to do so.

'Murican Canadian
21-08-2015, 09:57 AM
(21-08-2015 08:18 AM)morondog Wrote:  Christ

If it's not one thing it's the other, and if it's not that then it's *both*. Mother of God. What can we do to improve the quality of the trolls in this place?

He's going to get to a good point yet...I just feel it!Dodgy

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
21-08-2015, 01:37 PM
Does anyone else notice that our new friend, DavidJayJordan, seems to have a very low level of tolerance for women? With user names that may seem masculine or neutral, he engages in a debate and strives to convince his opponent to his way of thinking. With users who have a more feminine title, he seems to shut the argument down very quickly.

It appears to me as if he assigns a higher worth to males over females. Is there some cultural preconception which may cause him to regard men and women differently?

Am I reading too deeply into this, or does anyone else notice this odd trend. I’m very curious.
[+] 5 users Like Aliza's post
21-08-2015, 01:43 PM
(21-08-2015 01:37 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Does anyone else notice that our new friend, DavidJayJordan, seems to have a very low level of tolerance for women?

Yes, that was pretty apparent from the start in his references to women and sex. The impression I get is a very immature frat-boy who has been raised in a very strict religious home and is seriously messed up because of it.

If he's a poe, he's a pro. If not, he's one very confused individual.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post