Think Tank suggests, 'Men need more sex'.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-08-2015, 01:46 PM
RE: Think Tank suggests, 'Men need more sex'.
(21-08-2015 01:37 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Does anyone else notice that our new friend, DavidJayJordan, seems to have a very low level of tolerance for women? With user names that may seem masculine or neutral, he engages in a debate and strives to convince his opponent to his way of thinking. With users who have a more feminine title, he seems to shut the argument down very quickly.

It appears to me as if he assigns a higher worth to males over females. Is there some cultural preconception which may cause him to regard men and women differently?

Am I reading too deeply into this, or does anyone else notice this odd trend. I’m very curious.

I noticed it, too.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like julep's post
21-08-2015, 01:57 PM
(21-08-2015 01:43 PM)unfogged Wrote:  If he's a poe, he's a pro. If not, he's one very confused individual.

I agree… if he’s a Poe, then he has earned his giggles because the level of effort and detail that he put into his backstory are really quite impressive.

The dismissive and unequal favor of the genders extends to other threads as well; not just the one specifically about sex. –Though I do see it more on this thread. Is this behavior part of his Christian upbringing, or is there something more tantalizing in his favoritism for his own gender that perhaps he is not aware of, or actively suppresses as a result of his background and fear of eternal damnation?

Why would he begin a post that places the blame for his own poor sex life on the female population at large?
21-08-2015, 01:59 PM
I notice that he never answered my question about whether he was home-schooled.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
21-08-2015, 02:05 PM
(21-08-2015 01:59 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  I notice that he never answered my question about whether he was home-schooled.

Well if you're as "lucky" as I just was, he may PM you with his thoughts on the matter and his deep concern for the state of your heart.
[+] 2 users Like julep's post
21-08-2015, 03:06 PM
Ugh, Julep... quickly, go take a bath. Leave it too long and that stink of smarminess won't ever wash off!

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
21-08-2015, 05:47 PM
(21-08-2015 01:37 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Does anyone else notice that our new friend, DavidJayJordan, seems to have a very low level of tolerance for women? With user names that may seem masculine or neutral, he engages in a debate and strives to convince his opponent to his way of thinking. With users who have a more feminine title, he seems to shut the argument down very quickly.

It appears to me as if he assigns a higher worth to males over females. Is there some cultural preconception which may cause him to regard men and women differently?

Am I reading too deeply into this, or does anyone else notice this odd trend. I’m very curious.

There are certain others who are the same. Usually of the Christian troll variety.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
21-08-2015, 06:07 PM

Definitely reading too deeply into this.

Quote:Why would he begin a post that places the blame for his own poor sex life on the female population at large?
He... didn't do that.

He's crazy, sure, but some of you guys are blatantly misconstruing the original post into something it isn't. He's not sitting there, saying "I can't have get sex and women/feminists are to blame!"
21-08-2015, 06:11 PM
(21-08-2015 06:07 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  

Definitely reading too deeply into this.

Quote:Why would he begin a post that places the blame for his own poor sex life on the female population at large?
He... didn't do that.

He's crazy, sure, but some of you guys are blatantly misconstruing the original post into something it isn't. He's not sitting there, saying "I can't have get sex and women/feminists are to blame!"

Read the first line again in the OP.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
21-08-2015, 06:20 PM
(21-08-2015 06:11 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(21-08-2015 06:07 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Definitely reading too deeply into this.

He... didn't do that.

Read the first line again in the OP.

You read it. "men" is a very broad thing. He is not saying "I cannot get sex, therefore-"
21-08-2015, 06:23 PM
Ironically feminists are often more open in regards to sex, just not within the context of traditional religion influenced relationships. Maybe a feminist is what I need Drinking Beverage

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post