Think Tank suggests, 'Men need more sex'.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-08-2015, 06:30 PM
RE: Think Tank suggests, 'Men need more sex'.
(21-08-2015 06:20 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(21-08-2015 06:11 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Read the first line again in the OP.

You read it. "men" is a very broad thing. He is not saying "I cannot get sex, therefore-"

Your whole reason for being here is to play Devil's Advocate for every extreme, sick, and/or twisted troll that shows up. You also don your cheerleader uniform to chime in whenever something is especially controversial. Bet you are a lot of fun to be around in real life.

You are the troll mascot of the forum.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
21-08-2015, 08:16 PM
I was going to reply to this moronic OP, but all these gals lining up the howitzers for a time-on-target shoot has me laughing too bloody hard. Our boy walked into a buzzsaw with this thread. Lololol
[+] 4 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
21-08-2015, 08:22 PM
(20-08-2015 06:38 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 06:29 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I think it's probably a good thing he's not procreating.

Actually fuck is not a negative word, you might consider having class and refer to sex in kinder tones, so try using the word, lovemaking rather than fucking or telling someone to fuck off. It just sounds horrible and is horrible.

As for procreating, I have done my part and taken care of what we produced until they are now reproducing themselves...

Thank the Lord for sex and procreation and even recreation.

But if you are against sex, so be it.....

Sometimes sex is lovemaking ... And sometimes it is hot, sweaty fuckmenowfuckmeharder fucking sex. Liberating one's desires from the stale social preconceptions we inherit is one of the best things you can do for your love life.

In other words, turn your hand around and try some kink.
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
22-08-2015, 05:58 AM
(21-08-2015 06:30 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(21-08-2015 06:20 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  You read it. "men" is a very broad thing. He is not saying "I cannot get sex, therefore-"

Your whole reason for being here is to play Devil's Advocate for every extreme, sick, and/or twisted troll that shows up. You also don your cheerleader uniform to chime in whenever something is especially controversial. Bet you are a lot of fun to be around in real life.

Absolutely irrelevant, ego-satisfying post:

Interesting findings. As for my psychoanalysis of you: You are a bully. The sum of your presence on these boards is to represent the ingroup vs outgroup phenomena - although not intentionally - through personal bias. To do this does not require intelligence, but certainly those in your ingroup would think you are a valuable member for doing it, therefore affirming your inflated ego. 'Chiming in': you chime in, not to confront ideas, but to confront peoples character. You do this after others have done the same, or after others have addressed arguments. You test the waters, in this way, to make sure you're not committing to a smear campaign that your ingroup wouldn't approve of.

So you do not argue so much as you tell people that they are bad, or that they are not welcome - and you do this only after you think it's safe - fine - to do in the eyes of peers. A coward, and a bully, and a dimwit; you most certainly are.

Fucking christ I told myself I would never stoop to this level. If there is one saying I keep in memory, it is this: "Strong minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; weak minds discuss people." Forgive me, lord, for I am drunk.
22-08-2015, 06:11 AM
(22-08-2015 05:58 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(21-08-2015 06:30 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Your whole reason for being here is to play Devil's Advocate for every extreme, sick, and/or twisted troll that shows up. You also don your cheerleader uniform to chime in whenever something is especially controversial. Bet you are a lot of fun to be around in real life.

Interesting findings. As for my psychoanalysis of you: You are a bully. The sum of your presence on these boards is to represent the ingroup vs outgroup phenomena - although not intentionally - through personal bias. To do this does not require intelligence, but certainly those in your ingroup would think you are a valuable member for doing it, therefore affirming your inflated ego. 'Chiming in': you chime in, not to confront ideas, but to confront peoples character. You do this after others have done the same, or after others have addressed arguments. You test the waters, in this way, to make sure you're not committing to a smear campaign that your ingroup wouldn't approve of.

So you do not argue so much as you tell people that they are bad, or that they are not welcome - and you do this only after you think it's safe - fine - to do in the eyes of peers. A coward, and a bully, and a dimwit; you most certainly are.

Fucking christ I told myself I would never stoop to this level. If there is one saying I keep in memory, it is this: "Strong minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; weak minds discuss people." Forgive me, lord, for I am drunk.

And who, pray tell, are the members of this ingroup?

And if you think I bite my tongue till things are 'safe' you haven't been paying attention.

Have another drink.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
22-08-2015, 06:41 AM
(22-08-2015 05:58 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(21-08-2015 06:30 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Your whole reason for being here is to play Devil's Advocate for every extreme, sick, and/or twisted troll that shows up. You also don your cheerleader uniform to chime in whenever something is especially controversial. Bet you are a lot of fun to be around in real life.

Your characterization is inaccurate. She didn't need to "test the waters" or consult her "in group" to be the very first to recognize you for the asshole you are.
Try again. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-08-2015, 06:53 AM
(22-08-2015 06:41 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(22-08-2015 05:58 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Absolutely irrelevant, ego-satisfying post:

Your characterization is inaccurate. She didn't need to "test the waters" or consult her "in group" to be the very first to recognize you for the asshole you are.

You are a smelly old man; quite fat, too. She is a smelly old woman. I'm not sure if either of you have ever had spouses, or if your spouses died before the progressive era. There are benefits from strong interpersonal relationships, and these relations fair better when the participants are of the same age-group. Do what you will with this conjecture.

[Image: 1sm216coffee1.gif~c200]
22-08-2015, 06:55 AM
(22-08-2015 06:53 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(22-08-2015 06:41 AM)Chas Wrote:  Your characterization is inaccurate. She didn't need to "test the waters" or consult her "in group" to be the very first to recognize you for the asshole you are.

You are a smelly old man; quite fat, too. She is a smelly old woman. I'm not sure if either of you have ever had spouses, or if your spouses died before the progressive era. There are benefits from strong interpersonal relationships, and these relations fair better when the participants are of the same age-group. Do what you will with this conjecture.

Proof of the level of your 'participation' on this forum.

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
22-08-2015, 06:58 AM
(22-08-2015 06:53 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(22-08-2015 06:41 AM)Chas Wrote:  Your characterization is inaccurate. She didn't need to "test the waters" or consult her "in group" to be the very first to recognize you for the asshole you are.

Thus proving the fact that you are simply an asshole. Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-08-2015, 07:01 AM
(22-08-2015 06:55 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Proof of the level of your 'participation' on this forum.

(22-08-2015 06:58 AM)Chas Wrote:  Thus proving the fact that you are simply an asshole. Thumbsup

ayyyy lmao

[Image: tumblr_mzeb3aa31h1qm46two2_500.gif]