Think of three other forum members before entering.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
13-06-2013, 04:40 PM
RE: Think of three other forum members before entering.
(13-06-2013 04:36 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  we'll occasionally stop to find a safe place to clean up

I really hope Stark doesn't bathe with his flamethrowers.

Of course he does, they never leave his side. That's why he's so badass.

(13-06-2013 04:36 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  4. Why the fuck would you be shampooing your hair on a bicycle anyway? Hughsie das gay.

We might happen to be cycling towards some hot girls in need of rescue and I'd not done my hair. Gotta look my best for the ladies. Wink

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-06-2013, 04:51 PM
(13-06-2013 04:40 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Of course he does, they never leave his side. That's why he's so badass.

Maybe if you'd take notes, you could be a bad ass too. Drinking Beverage

(13-06-2013 04:40 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  We might happen to be cycling towards some hot girls in need of rescue and I'd not done my hair. Gotta look my best for the ladies. Wink

my face when

13-06-2013, 05:26 PM
(13-06-2013 04:51 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(13-06-2013 04:40 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Of course he does, they never leave his side. That's why he's so badass.

Maybe if you'd take notes, you could be a bad ass too. Drinking Beverage

(13-06-2013 04:40 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  We might happen to be cycling towards some hot girls in need of rescue and I'd not done my hair. Gotta look my best for the ladies. Wink

my face when

#dafuq???

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
13-06-2013, 05:55 PM
(13-06-2013 04:02 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Time for a redo on this one:

One heathen, The Gulgeon, and Peanut.

Heathen so I can trip him and the zombies will stop to eat him. Gulgy, cuz he's a scary motherfucker and probably could keep them off my back until Peanut and I are free and clear. And Peanut, well, the world has to be repopulated, doesn't it? Evil_monster

Laughat

[Insert witty comment]

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 2 users Like Peanut's post
13-06-2013, 07:04 PM
(12-06-2013 10:22 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  1) Hughsie - because his accent is enough of a chainsaw chalk board to fend off zombies.
(My next one was debatable because Chas is my idol, but I'd rather not have him strangle Hughsie and us be left a man short, sooo...)
Stark - because I, without hesitation, could imagine him handling multiple flamethrowers.
AtotheThiest - Gotta have the spaz and probable zombie bait. Thumbsup
(BUT if Ato's not up for the journey, I'll throw out TrainWreck, some popcorn, and miraculous, dramatic music.)

2) Bicycles - cars require searching for fuel
Convenient backpacks for light supplies we can find; manageable on the go
Shampoo and conditioner - don't want no grody hair
Medical supplies and necessary tools
Compass and maps
Mostly melee weapons - guns constantly need ammunition
Objects that produce fire - fire takes it toll on flesh; not a zombie's best friend
Containers for food and water
Cooking pot
3 sets of clothing - we'll occasionally stop to find a safe place to clean up

3) Forever. Because not only do we have an extravagant white girl, we got this sick British guy and this dude with fucking flamethrowers.
If you don't think that's the tightest shit you can get out of my face.

Drinking Beverage

A2's my name, Zombie bait is my game WeepingWeeping

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
13-06-2013, 07:09 PM
Time for a redo as well.

Hmm.... If only I could bring three.... Well, I trust that others will bring the other good members to their groups and survive, I would take:

Magoo
LegendofLink
UndercoverAtheist

Magoo because he and I are buddies and can grow food together.

LegendofLink because she appearently has gaming skillz and we need Magoo or Undercover to repopulate the planet.

UndercoverAtheist because somebody needs to be the leader when I die.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
13-06-2013, 07:11 PM
(13-06-2013 07:09 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Time for a redo as well.

Hmm.... If only I could bring three.... Well, I trust that others will bring the other good members to their groups and survive, I would take:

Magoo
LegendofLink
UndercoverAtheist

Magoo because he and I are buddies and can grow food together.

LegendofLink because she appearently has gaming skillz and we need Magoo or Undercover to repopulate the planet.

UndercoverAtheist because somebody needs to be the leader when I die.

Lol Magoo

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
13-06-2013, 07:18 PM
Phaedrus because he has a mofo arsenal and knows how to use WMDs
Trainwreck just so I can see the Zombies eat him.
Carlo_The_Bugmasher_Driver because he's a pilot and we could fly the hell out of there.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
13-06-2013, 08:40 PM
I thought of Chas, Bucky Ball, and I and I.

We tie up I&I and leave him to choose between being eaten or lighting the fuse.

We should probably bring a couple guns; .22LR ammunition is abundant and lightweight, so I'd say Ruger 10/22s with the 25 round magazines. A thousand rounds of .22LR. Machetes. Maybe a bow. Carry some dried food, rice and beans and such. Canned food would be a no-no--its weight is mostly water and packaging. Salt, spices. Pots and pans. Firestarter, matches, and lighters. Flare gun, in case we see someone who might be able to help us. Map, compass. GPS if the system is still working. Bandages, as much medicine as we can find. Maglites, spare batteries. A solar panel if we can find one, one of those hand cranked generators if we can't. Rugged clothes, high-quality boots, rain gear.

How long we live depends on where we are, and exactly what type of zombie apocalypse we're talking. I mean, John Romero? Resident Evil? Or Walking Dead? Or more Left 4 Dead?

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 3 users Like Phaedrus's post
18-06-2013, 11:46 PM
Members i chose:
chas,atothetheist(correct me if wrong spelled) and bows and arrows. These are the names i remembered.

I would get a meelee weapon,guns and ammo ,a katapult(ammo everywhere),emergency signal gun,molotov coctails and napalm , food(as much canned or dry),vegemite,water, first aid kit and a lighter
and pure alcohol as antibacterial but cn also be fuel.

I really dunno them,too short for that,but i hope i survive long

strategy: stay together, find water source,make hidden hut/tent,every day go to town to steal more canned foods and weapons and if thats done eat animals.
The hidden tent will be surounded by traps to catch animals to eat or to catch enemies.

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....