Think of three other forum members before entering.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
07-12-2011, 07:51 PM
RE: Think of three other forum members before entering.
(07-12-2011 07:48 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I figure zombies sense of smell is compromised somewhat. So my theory is, the smell of weed will easily cover the smell of my fresh though somewhat diminished brain, while humans will smell the weed and either disregard me for the stoner I am, or disregard me as a stoned zombie who would be far to lazy to give chase anyways.

I'm even gladder that I chose you now. Not only would you be great for survival but if we finally reached the point of being about to die at least we could go out stoned off our heads Big Grin.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
07-12-2011, 07:51 PM
Really, my entire life revolves around surviving the zombpocalypse. I am actually IMOMs secret mentor. The two of us will undoubtedly be the last surviving humans on the planet.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
07-12-2011, 07:53 PM
(07-12-2011 07:51 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Really, my entire life revolves around surviving the zombpocalypse. I am actually IMOMs secret mentor. The two of us will undoubtedly be the last surviving humans on the planet.

Oi, I chose you both in my group, the least you could do is keep me safe!

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
08-12-2011, 09:21 AM

(07-12-2011 07:51 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Really, my entire life revolves around surviving the zombpocalypse. I am actually IMOMs secret mentor. The two of us will undoubtedly be the last surviving humans on the planet.

FUCK YES!
Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2011, 04:30 PM
(08-12-2011 09:21 AM)insidemyownmind Wrote:  

FUCK YES!

Fine then, you two go off on your own. Me and Ferdinand don't need you and we're gonna out-survive you anyway!

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Best
Worst
08-12-2011, 07:45 PM
(07-12-2011 07:48 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I figure zombies sense of smell is compromised somewhat. So my theory is, the smell of weed will easily cover the smell of my fresh though somewhat diminished brain, while humans will smell the weed and either disregard me for the stoner I am, or disregard me as a stoned zombie who would be far to lazy to give chase anyways.

Or the zombies are really just looking to get stoned and then you're just shit out of luck. ... As a wise friend of mine once said, "Drop the weed and run!"

#sigh
09-12-2011, 04:04 AM
Naw man, I'm old school. If the zombies are just looking to get stoned, I'll pass to em. Ease their pain. When I'm around there's always enough to share!

So many cats, so few good recipes.
09-12-2011, 04:46 PM
OK...
Here's my new plan...

I''ll Gather my big ass kitchen knife and one-piece die-cast skillet
[Image: back0.jpg]
[Image: wb060_kleine_steelpan.jpg]
The first is razor sharp and the second is a 1.5kf flail an makes an awesome sound if you crush a zombie scull with it.
No projectile weapons, they thend to jam, or run out of ammo.
I'll hide out in one the Antwerp-fortress-ring forts.
[Image: FORTLIEZELE1.jpg] Like that one a few miles from here where we blow up the entrance bridge. On our way to the fortress we'll stop at a gardening superstore where we find everything to grow stuff.
Then we defend our fortress with peashooters, sunflowers, pumpkins and so on...
[Image: plants-vs-zombies.jpg]
Stark can come for his farming skills and lilith can come since she will love the dungeony atmosphere of the forts.
[Image: duffel0004.jpg][Image: duffel0020.jpg]
Any female volunteers for the orgy?

We will stay on the fortress until one of the following two things happen...
1: We get a heat wave: We win!! All zombies dry out...
2: We get a cold wave: We loose... The moat freezes over and zombies come stumbling in from everywhere...

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
21-12-2011, 12:16 PM
Never noticed my new home =p I'm fine with that sounds fun. I've actually been informed by my girlfriend that if a zombie apocalypse happens I am to stay home so that she can come get me. Since she drives and I do not. Though during the zombie apocalypse licenses are not required ~_^

I'm down Observer, especially if we can plan a good orgy. With all that space maybe we can let a bunch of random female stragglers in the castle as they run in terror. Get the orgy to a decent number ~_^

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
21-12-2011, 04:35 PM (This post was last modified: 21-12-2011 04:43 PM by Malleus.)
Co-Survivors: Leela, HoC, Erxomai

Gear: Everybody who picks up handguns and automatic weapons gets slapped in the face. They are noisy, only produce localized damage and are highly unlikely to blow heads off even from close range. Each of us gets one or preferably two military grade semi-automatic shotguns, plenty of ammo and one machete. We only use the shotguns after we have been detected by a large group or whenever it's unavoidable. The strategy is to avoid contacts at all times and survive, not to kill them all, not to hunt groups from a distance. One silenced sniper rifle+ammo for the entire group and/or bows/crossbows to be used for hunting only. This gear is non-negotiable. We cannot rely on dead survivors because most of them will be carrying Desert Eagles and other useless but cool looking weapons.

Equipment: First aid kit (including pain killers, antibiotics and basic surgery tools), camping gear, walking boots, water-proof motorcycling clothes to withstand stabbing, biting, scratching and falling damage.

Supplies: Dry, preferably astronaut-type food for 2 weeks. Nothing that needs cooking. As much water as we can carry. Water filters (including UV light technology for biologic purity)

Extra: energy pills and... cyanide pills just in case if horrifying death becomes imminent and we are disarmed.

Strategy: find and secure a military base for more weapons, ammo, long-lasting supplies, decent lodging, independent power generator and radio communication. Secure and fortify a manageable area inside the base (including watch tower), install fixed machine gun posts, emergency flood lights and intruder alarm system around it. Maintain at least one fueled, fully supplied, fully armed, armored vehicle inside the "safe zone", to be used if fortifications fail.

Survival odds: decent for at least 6 months.

Oh, no Hallucinations 4:11 says the 'gilded sheep should be stewed in rat blood' but Morons 5:16 contradicts it. (Chas)

I would never shake a baby unless the recipe requires it.