Think of three other forum members before entering.
Post Reply
 
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
21-12-2011, 04:55 PM
RE: Think of three other forum members before entering.
oooooh....good call on the bite resistant motorcycle gear. However, I'm not sure that the sports store will have it. (Remember the rules. we start out in a sporting goods store) Definitely be looking for gear as a priority though.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-12-2011, 05:06 PM
RE: Think of three other forum members before entering.
Yeah well, we get all we can from the sports store and pick the rest along the way. Sport stores don't tend to be in the middle of nowhere Wink

Oh, no Hallucinations 4:11 says the 'gilded sheep should be stewed in rat blood' but Morons 5:16 contradicts it. (Chas)

I would never shake a baby unless the recipe requires it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-12-2011, 05:09 PM
RE: Think of three other forum members before entering.
(06-12-2011 01:29 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  You and the other three are now in the middle of a zombie apocalypse. All of you are in a Sporting Goods store. In this store you have many items at your disposal: food, water, medical supplies, backpacks, survival gear, firearms, and melee weapons. There is also enough explosives to completely level the building and all the zombies in it; however, someone must light the 20 second fuse.

You have approximately an hour to gather your goods and escape before the zombies break down the door and over take the building. You can only carry what you could realistically carry on your person.

So, the questions are:

1) Who is with you?
2) Which items do you choose?
3) How long will you survive?

1) I chose Erxomai, Malleus, kingchosen (first three I could think of)
2) Everyone gets a 35 kilo backpack which is a realistic weight as far as I am concerned. I have a 35 kilo backpack which I can fill with everything essential just fine.
We all find ourselfes good hiking shoes that don't slip and have steel toes, we also find two bandanas each that we wear around the neck both for the moment and we find good gloves and jackets.
Each of us puts in their backpack
- 1 pair of jeans,
- a shirt,
- a pullover,
- 2 sets of underwear
- a pillowcase
- a good survival knive
- a multitool
- a big first aid kit
- a few cans of food
- 2 bottles of 1 litre each energy drinks
- a few chocolate and cereal bars
- a flashlight and batteries
- a few candles and a lighter and matches (well hidden between clothes)
- flint and steel
- small shovel
- handgun and bullets in the outer pockets and some well hidden between clothes
- a roll of the big trash bags
- a good amount of ropes and strings
- one soap each (and I get tampons in addition)

The backpack is really full now. Everyone of us also takes a sleepingback and secures it on top of the bag.


3)
Now everyone picks his favourite big weapon. I will have a machete.
We take some hand granades.
To get out to our Landrover which is of course full of fuel we plan to do it this way.
We make a little baricade with furniture and wire some explosives.
Erxomai, Malleus, kinchosen are hiding behind that. The barricade is next to the shop window. I am on the other side of the shopwindow in a hidden corner.
I destroy the window with one of those emergency exit hammers, in that moment Malleus throws the explosives out the window, Erxomai lights it up, I start beheading zombies that are starting to pour in through the broken window, with my machete while the 20 seconds pass. the second we hear the bang, we start shooting and beheading zombies and throwing grenades while jumping out the window and rushing to the car.
With the Landrover we rush out the city.

Everytime we leave the car, these are the roles:
- No talking (until we find the place is safe) because that might make zombies around notice us
- Malleus first - he will look if it's safe and be the lead followed by Erxomai, kingchosen and me in the end. I have to take care that nothing comes behind us.
- If either one of us sees anything suspicious, we snip with our fingers twice and that is the sign for everyone to get back into the car immediately and to leave.
- If we find places safe we stock up there / stay for the night / fuel and or fix the car
- We try to find places to sleep that are somewhere up a little hill or upstairs in a house or so... so we can always see stuff.
- We never sleep all at the same time. Once the night guard gets tired he will wake up the next one in turn.
- No lights on and no talking at night > under no circumstances, it might attrack zombies otherwise
- During times when we can rest a bit, we teach each other first aid properly (if none of you knows first aid well, I do, I will teach you)
- We take turns in driving
- The one who drives is not the one who looks out good places to stay, that's always the other three.

- We will keep acting that way until we find a safe camp or something like that where we can stay.

....
....

I feel like zombie pro Big Grin

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Leerob's post
01-03-2012, 10:36 AM
RE: Think of three other forum members before entering.
My brother and I were talking about Zombieland and I started thinking about this thread.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
01-03-2012, 10:54 AM
RE: Think of three other forum members before entering.
I thought this was gonna be a kill one, fuck one, marry one thread.



Leaving disappointed.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
01-03-2012, 10:54 AM
RE: Think of three other forum members before entering.
(21-12-2011 05:09 PM)Leela Wrote:  
(06-12-2011 01:29 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  You and the other three are now in the middle of a zombie apocalypse. All of you are in a Sporting Goods store. In this store you have many items at your disposal: food, water, medical supplies, backpacks, survival gear, firearms, and melee weapons. There is also enough explosives to completely level the building and all the zombies in it; however, someone must light the 20 second fuse.

You have approximately an hour to gather your goods and escape before the zombies break down the door and over take the building. You can only carry what you could realistically carry on your person.

So, the questions are:

1) Who is with you?
2) Which items do you choose?
3) How long will you survive?

1) I chose Erxomai, Malleus, kingchosen (first three I could think of)
2) Everyone gets a 35 kilo backpack which is a realistic weight as far as I am concerned. I have a 35 kilo backpack which I can fill with everything essential just fine.
We all find ourselfes good hiking shoes that don't slip and have steel toes, we also find two bandanas each that we wear around the neck both for the moment and we find good gloves and jackets.
Each of us puts in their backpack
- 1 pair of jeans,
- a shirt,
- a pullover,
- 2 sets of underwear
- a pillowcase
- a good survival knive
- a multitool
- a big first aid kit
- a few cans of food
- 2 bottles of 1 litre each energy drinks
- a few chocolate and cereal bars
- a flashlight and batteries
- a few candles and a lighter and matches (well hidden between clothes)
- flint and steel
- small shovel
- handgun and bullets in the outer pockets and some well hidden between clothes
- a roll of the big trash bags
- a good amount of ropes and strings
- one soap each (and I get tampons in addition)

The backpack is really full now. Everyone of us also takes a sleepingback and secures it on top of the bag.


3)
Now everyone picks his favourite big weapon. I will have a machete.
We take some hand granades.
To get out to our Landrover which is of course full of fuel we plan to do it this way.
We make a little baricade with furniture and wire some explosives.
Erxomai, Malleus, kinchosen are hiding behind that. The barricade is next to the shop window. I am on the other side of the shopwindow in a hidden corner.
I destroy the window with one of those emergency exit hammers, in that moment Malleus throws the explosives out the window, Erxomai lights it up, I start beheading zombies that are starting to pour in through the broken window, with my machete while the 20 seconds pass. the second we hear the bang, we start shooting and beheading zombies and throwing grenades while jumping out the window and rushing to the car.
With the Landrover we rush out the city.

Everytime we leave the car, these are the roles:
- No talking (until we find the place is safe) because that might make zombies around notice us
- Malleus first - he will look if it's safe and be the lead followed by Erxomai, kingchosen and me in the end. I have to take care that nothing comes behind us.
- If either one of us sees anything suspicious, we snip with our fingers twice and that is the sign for everyone to get back into the car immediately and to leave.
- If we find places safe we stock up there / stay for the night / fuel and or fix the car
- We try to find places to sleep that are somewhere up a little hill or upstairs in a house or so... so we can always see stuff.
- We never sleep all at the same time. Once the night guard gets tired he will wake up the next one in turn.
- No lights on and no talking at night > under no circumstances, it might attrack zombies otherwise
- During times when we can rest a bit, we teach each other first aid properly (if none of you knows first aid well, I do, I will teach you)
- We take turns in driving
- The one who drives is not the one who looks out good places to stay, that's always the other three.

- We will keep acting that way until we find a safe camp or something like that where we can stay.

....
....

I feel like zombie pro Big Grin

How have I missed this post before? I'm so excited now! I've been rather worried how I would fare, being all alone, in the coming Zombiepocalypse, but now that Leela has it all planned out for me, I feel better. I only have two hesitations: Is 35 kilos a lot? It sounds like a lot. I'm not sure if I can carry that much. Leela, can you carry my pack for me? And 2nd, how are KC and I supposed to get to Ireland before the Zombies get us?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
01-03-2012, 12:59 PM
RE: Think of three other forum members before entering.
Id choose....

HOC....Caus he can confuse and temproraily slow down there allready mashed up brains with his defintion of TAO and his gwynnies.

STARK..Caus he sounds like he knows a lot of stuff about a wide variety of things....a practical hands on guy...... and I imagine a good shot with a rifle.

ZAT...For his ideas and strategys, but if things get really bad we can run away ....leaving Zat as a kind of diversion.... well he has had more time on the planet than us Smile

Supplies....

Id just carry as many guns and ammo as I could......id pile up HOC with DVDs that Gwynnie has starred in....no stopping him getting to a DVD player then......Id let stark not have anything as he needs the freedom to shoot.....I also wouldnt give Zat anything (diversion remember :angelSmile

I very much doubt we would survive Cool

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
01-03-2012, 05:02 PM
RE: Think of three other forum members before entering.
(01-03-2012 10:54 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I only have two hesitations: Is 35 kilos a lot? It sounds like a lot. I'm not sure if I can carry that much. Leela, can you carry my pack for me? And 2nd, how are KC and I supposed to get to Ireland before the Zombies get us?

35 kilo is not a lot, it is about 70 pounds, absolutely doable Smile
No I will not carry yours.
Of course you swim, what did you think?

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Leerob's post
01-03-2012, 08:00 PM
RE: Think of three other forum members before entering.
(01-03-2012 05:02 PM)Leela Wrote:  
(01-03-2012 10:54 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I only have two hesitations: Is 35 kilos a lot? It sounds like a lot. I'm not sure if I can carry that much. Leela, can you carry my pack for me? And 2nd, how are KC and I supposed to get to Ireland before the Zombies get us?

35 kilo is not a lot, it is about 70 pounds, absolutely doable Smile
No I will not carry yours.
Of course you swim, what did you think?

Maybe KC and I can tie our backpacks together and use them for a raft!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2012, 03:12 AM
RE: Think of three other forum members before entering.
(01-03-2012 08:00 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(01-03-2012 05:02 PM)Leela Wrote:  
(01-03-2012 10:54 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I only have two hesitations: Is 35 kilos a lot? It sounds like a lot. I'm not sure if I can carry that much. Leela, can you carry my pack for me? And 2nd, how are KC and I supposed to get to Ireland before the Zombies get us?

35 kilo is not a lot, it is about 70 pounds, absolutely doable Smile
No I will not carry yours.
Of course you swim, what did you think?

Maybe KC and I can tie our backpacks together and use them for a raft!

NO! The lady says you swim, that's what you do.

Oh, no Hallucinations 4:11 says the 'gilded sheep should be stewed in rat blood' but Morons 5:16 contradicts it. (Chas)

I would never shake a baby unless the recipe requires it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply
Forum Jump: