Think of three other forum members before entering.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
18-10-2012, 01:14 PM
RE: Think of three other forum members before entering.
(18-10-2012 01:12 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I only need Mr. Woof.

I figure at his age I MIGHT be able to outrun him, and when it comes to Zombies, that's all I have to do in order to get away. Laughat

But when you do the math you only have 1 shot! After that it's Lord Erxy on his own to be a Zombie entreeDrinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-10-2012, 01:15 PM
(18-10-2012 01:14 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(18-10-2012 01:12 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I only need Mr. Woof.

I figure at his age I MIGHT be able to outrun him, and when it comes to Zombies, that's all I have to do in order to get away. Laughat

But when you do the math you only have 1 shot! After that it's Lord Erxy on his own to be a Zombie entreeDrinking Beverage

Yes, but you're forgetting my Chaos factor.
They'll never get me alive! Hobo

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
18-10-2012, 01:21 PM
I remember this thread. I chose Sarah, Stark and Ferdinand only for Sarah and Stark to declare themselves the greatest zombie surviving duo ever and fuck off! Now, not only are me and Ferdy gonna survive, but we're gonna survive ten times better than Stark and Sarah! Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
18-10-2012, 01:31 PM
Before entering I thought of: Earmuffs, Erx and Girly.

Good lord...what have I gotten myself into?

I know Earmuffs can be cranky and Girly will dress in warrior fashion, beyond that...I'd say this group is screwed! Weeping Weeping

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
18-10-2012, 02:37 PM
*Directs his three colleagues to gather various supplies ("anything you can find") from the nearby wall......shoots all three members in the back of the head in rapid succession, then makes a casual but hasty exit*

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Misanthropik's post
18-10-2012, 02:46 PM
I thought of Erx, Hughsie and Muff...

However, if we are running away from a horde, then I'm gonna trip all of you the fuck up so I can escape. Smile

Frankie de la Cunto
[+] 3 users Like frankiej's post
18-10-2012, 02:50 PM
Well I'm stickin with Sarah, but I have two new choices for the others.......

Erx. He's old, and slow. I can steal his weed, and you always need someone to leave behind.

And Misanthropic. I figure I can bribe my way out of him shooting me, and it's always good to have a complete psychopath on your side when dealing with zombies. (I picture misanthropic like Woody Harelssons character in Zombieland.)

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
18-10-2012, 02:53 PM
(18-10-2012 02:50 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Well I'm stickin with Sarah, but I have two new choices for the others.......

Erx. He's old, and slow. I can steal his weed, and you always need someone to leave behind.

And Misanthropic. I figure I can bribe my way out of him shooting me, and it's always good to have a complete psychopath on your side when dealing with zombies. (I picture misanthropic like Woody Harelssons character in Zombieland.)

A man who's willing to bribe me in exchange for his life cannot be trusted. It brings into question what else he's willing to do to usurp me.

If I respond to your bribe with approval...you should be worried. Wink

And Woody is too goofy and his badassery is a tad cliche. I'm a quieter sort of deadly...

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-10-2012, 02:57 PM
I'm in.
I wanted Muffers. As he's taken I want Chas, A2, and Vosur. How long do we have to decide what to take ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
18-10-2012, 03:02 PM
(18-10-2012 02:53 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(18-10-2012 02:50 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Well I'm stickin with Sarah, but I have two new choices for the others.......

A man who's willing to bribe me in exchange for his life cannot be trusted. It brings into question what else he's willing to do to usurp me.

If I respond to your bribe with approval...you should be worried. Wink

And Woody is too goofy and his badassery is a tad cliche. I'm a quieter sort of deadly...

Fair enough......

New plan:

Put a bullet in Misanthropik, and take The Terse and Deadly one instead. Drinking Beverage

So many cats, so few good recipes.