Think of three other forum members before entering.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
18-10-2012, 03:03 PM
RE: Think of three other forum members before entering.
(18-10-2012 03:02 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(18-10-2012 02:53 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  A man who's willing to bribe me in exchange for his life cannot be trusted. It brings into question what else he's willing to do to usurp me.

If I respond to your bribe with approval...you should be worried. Wink

And Woody is too goofy and his badassery is a tad cliche. I'm a quieter sort of deadly...

Fair enough......

New plan:

Put a bullet in Misanthropik, and take The Terse and Deadly one instead. Drinking Beverage

I chose the Terse One first...looks like me, you and Bucky are going to have a bit of a Mexican standoffDrinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-10-2012, 03:06 PM
(18-10-2012 03:03 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(18-10-2012 03:02 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Fair enough......

New plan:

Put a bullet in Misanthropik, and take The Terse and Deadly one instead. Drinking Beverage

I chose the Terse One first...looks like me, you and Bucky are going to have a bit of a Mexican standoffDrinking Beverage

Fortunately for me, Sarah's gonna pop a cap in your asses with her sniper rifle, from up in that tree over there, long before any of you manage to squeeze off a single round.

There's a reason why that kid is my first choice.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
18-10-2012, 03:07 PM
(18-10-2012 03:06 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(18-10-2012 03:03 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  I chose the Terse One first...looks like me, you and Bucky are going to have a bit of a Mexican standoffDrinking Beverage

Fortunately for me, Sarah's gonna pop a cap in your asses with her sniper rifle, from up in that tree over there, long before any of you manage to squeeze off a single round.

There's a reason why that kid is my first choice.

I knew those teenagers would be the death of meWeeping

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
18-10-2012, 03:08 PM
1)Stark Raving
Erxomai
Atothetheist

2) I put on a backpack, put in some food, water, medical supplies, and a pistol + some ammo. Is that too heavy? I also put on whatever survival gear I could.

3) I'll just have to wait and see won't I? Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Magoo's post
18-10-2012, 03:09 PM
(18-10-2012 03:02 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(18-10-2012 02:53 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  A man who's willing to bribe me in exchange for his life cannot be trusted. It brings into question what else he's willing to do to usurp me.

If I respond to your bribe with approval...you should be worried. Wink

And Woody is too goofy and his badassery is a tad cliche. I'm a quieter sort of deadly...

Fair enough......

New plan:

Haha. I'd get inside your mind and stay your hand. I'm valuable, after all. Haven't you seen my "zombie apocalypse" plans? You couldn't kill me. You need me Wink

Besides, I'm quick on the trigger. Lol

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-10-2012, 08:37 PM
You lot are so funny with your little wars. Me and Ferdy and just gonna sit back with cocktails, cigars, and caviar and let you all fight it out. After there's just one of you left standing we're gonna wander in, finish them off, and have all your supplies (not 'cos we need them, just 'cos we can), and then we'll go back to our cocktails, cigars, and caviar. Smile

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
18-10-2012, 09:07 PM
Looks like everyone has teamed up. Guess I'm left with Egor and a couple trolls. Oh well, every day is an adventure even if it's my last. Egor will make me become one with the conciousness of the zombies and we will grab all the sporting goods books to do some reviews. Thumbsup
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
18-10-2012, 09:26 PM
Think of three other forum members before entering.
(18-10-2012 09:07 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Looks like everyone has teamed up. Guess I'm left with Egor and a couple trolls. Oh well, every day is an adventure even if it's my last. Egor will make me become one with the conciousness of the zombies and we will grab all the sporting goods books to do some reviews. Thumbsup

Egor does martial arts and is used to dealing with violent patients. That's actually not a bad team up! Thumbsup

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
18-10-2012, 10:25 PM
Before I answer, I must ask what kind of zombies? Are we talking the original slow, dazed, and confused zombies of Night of the living dead 1? Are we talking the fast moving suckers from Night of the Living Dead 3 and the rabid types of Zombieland?
18-10-2012, 10:42 PM
Well well well, Huggsie.... I see you have not taken me.

I shall return the favor, you British bitchTongue

Magoo
Vosur
Link

Mainly Melee weapons, but some silenced weapons as well.

I think we would survive with Vosur's German Efficiency, Magoo's Irish Heritage and their natural affinity to grow Potatoes, and my Russian Badass self.

Yeah, bitch, I got my team.

Fuck you HuggsieDrinking BeverageTongue

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post