Think of three other forum members before entering.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
18-10-2012, 10:43 PM (This post was last modified: 19-10-2012 06:11 AM by Atothetheist.)
RE: Think of three other forum members before entering.
(18-10-2012 08:37 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  You lot are so funny with your little wars. Me and Ferdy and just gonna sit back with cocktails, cigars, and caviar and let you all fight it out. After there's just one of you left standing we're gonna wander in, finish them off, and have all your supplies (not 'cos we need them, just 'cos we can), and then we'll go back to our cocktails, cigars, and caviar. Smile

You forgot to mention, Huggsie that you are quite in love with Ferdy.Tongue

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
18-10-2012, 10:53 PM
(18-10-2012 10:42 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Well well well, Huggsie.... I see you have not taken me.

I shall return the favor, you British bitchTongue

Someone didn't read the thread title. You're supposed to think of three people before entering. Not choose them once you're inside.

How's that you American arsehole. Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
19-10-2012, 01:16 AM
Atothetheist Wrote:natural affinity to grow potatoes

Dodgy

But LOL Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Magoo's post
19-10-2012, 02:48 AM
(18-10-2012 10:42 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Magoo's Irish Heritage and their natural affinity to grow Potatoes

[Image: Hitler_laughing.jpg]

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
19-10-2012, 07:57 AM
(06-12-2011 01:29 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  You and the other three are now in the middle of a zombie apocalypse. All of you are in a Sporting Goods store. In this store you have many items at your disposal: food, water, medical supplies, backpacks, survival gear, firearms, and melee weapons. There is also enough explosives to completely level the building and all the zombies in it; however, someone must light the 20 second fuse.

You have approximately an hour to gather your goods and escape before the zombies break down the door and over take the building. You can only carry what you could realistically carry on your person.

So, the questions are:

1) Who is with you?
2) Which items do you choose?
3) How long will you survive?

1: Girly - because he's seriously sumo; Vosur - because he's German; KC - because we need someone to sacrifice to the zombies.

2: Shotgun and buckshot; explosives; freeze-dried food; first aid kit; rope; water bottles; sleeping bag; frame pack.

3: Quite a while.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
19-10-2012, 05:19 PM
Thought of Stark (because there's a thread of him in this section), Erx (because I just did his mom last night) and Ato (because his name is at the top of the page).

This thread is brilliant btw.

I think we got a pretty decent group, I mean we got me. I was fucking born to be one of few survivors in a zombie apocalypse. I have been 'training' for this my whole life! "But Muffs, all you do is dick around and play video games all day", EXACTLY! Zombie killing simulation. Left 4 Dead anyone? I'm telling you, pilots do simulator work before they can fly the big boy toys, the same logic applies to killing zombies. Not to mention I've seen literally every zombie movie (that was made after the 90's because seriously, that early crap is crap).

Also, why does a sporting goods store have a shit load of explosives?

Anyway, so I believe the key to success in this situation is to stock up on shotgun ammo (though you'd also want to get some rifles and some pistols. Maybe grab a baseball bat. You'd need a small tent, those healthy fruit and nut bars that give lots of energy, a small cooker, pocket knife and some protective gear.
The key is, when we're running from the zombies as we leave the building is to shoot out Chas's kneecaps. This way he's still alive and kic... errr, twitching, and the zombies will be too busy feasting down on his flesh allowing you time to get away.
Then because you just betrayed one of the group the others are going to be suspicious so you need to point your shotgun and blow those two the fuck away as well.
Then you're all set. Just nick a car and drive to a rich part of town with a Marina. Find a good boat (check it for zombies), then over a couple days slowly stuff it with non-perishable food. Did I mention take a fishing rod from the sporting store with enough lures to last a life time? Then simply sail it out a bit, still within the safety of the marina, but aware from shore. (make sure to tow a small dingy). And there you have it, your nice, secure, safe, new home. Then if you wanna go ashore simply row your little dingy back to shore, jump in a vehicle to find supplies etc... The zombies will die of hungry eventually and in doing so you can make contact with other survivors and rebuild society.

It's really not that hard to survive a zombie apocalypse, I don't know what people are complaining out to be honest.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
19-10-2012, 06:58 PM
Think of three other forum members before entering.
For a celibate gay virgin, you sure do fuck my mom a lot. Consider

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
19-10-2012, 07:06 PM
(19-10-2012 06:58 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  For a celibate gay virgin, you sure do fuck my mom a lot. Consider

different time zone, doesn't count.
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
12-06-2013, 09:48 PM
BUMP!!!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
12-06-2013, 10:22 PM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2013 10:29 PM by Ferdinand.)
1) Hughsie - because his accent is enough of a chainsaw chalk board to fend off zombies.
(My next one was debatable because Chas is my idol, but I'd rather not have him strangle Hughsie and us be left a man short, sooo...)
Stark - because I, without hesitation, could imagine him handling multiple flamethrowers.
AtotheThiest - Gotta have the spaz and probable zombie bait. Thumbsup
(BUT if Ato's not up for the journey, I'll throw out TrainWreck, some popcorn, and miraculous, dramatic music.)

2) Bicycles - cars require searching for fuel
Convenient backpacks for light supplies we can find; manageable on the go
Shampoo and conditioner - don't want no grody hair
Medical supplies and necessary tools
Compass and maps
Mostly melee weapons - guns constantly need ammunition
Objects that produce fire - fire takes it toll on flesh; not a zombie's best friend
Containers for food and water
Cooking pot
3 sets of clothing - we'll occasionally stop to find a safe place to clean up

3) Forever. Because not only do we have an extravagant white girl, we got this sick British guy and this dude with fucking flamethrowers.
If you don't think that's the tightest shit you can get out of my face.

Drinking Beverage
[+] 3 users Like Ferdinand's post