Think of three other forum members before entering.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
12-06-2013, 10:30 PM
RE: Think of three other forum members before entering.
(12-06-2013 10:22 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  1) Hughsie - because his accent is enough of a chainsaw chalk board to fend off zombies.
(My next one was debatable because Chas is my idol, but I'd rather not have him strangle Hughsie and us be left a man short, sooo...)
Stark - because I, without hesitation, could imagine him handling multiple flamethrowers.
AtotheThiest - Gotta have the spaz and debatable zombie bait. Thumbsup
(BUT if Ato's not up for the journey, I'll throw in TrainWreck, some popcorn, and miraculous, dramatic music.)

2) Bicycles - cars require searching for fuel
Convenient backpacks for light supplies we can find; manageable on the go
Shampoo and conditioner - don't want no grody hair
Medical supplies and necessary tools
Compass and maps
Mostly melee weapons - guns constantly need ammunition
Objects that produce fire - fire takes it toll on flesh; not a zombie's best friend
Containers for food and water
Cooking pot
3 sets of clothing - we'll occasionally stop to find a safe place to clean up

3) Forever. Because not only do we have an extravagant white girl, we got this sick British guy and this dude with fucking flamethrowers.
If you don't think that's the tightest shit you can get out of my face.

Drinking Beverage

1) I'd be strangling Chas, and you know it.
2) I'd rather bring TrainWreck than A2. Throwing A2 to the zombies, whilst necessary, would feel mean. Throwing TrainWreck to the zombies would probably give me a hard-on.
3) Shampoo and conditioner?! Are you crazy?! So fuel and ammo are too risky to search for but fucking hair care products are worth the risk?! Besides, what gay ass sporting goods store sells shampoo?!
4) Setting zombies on fire is stupid, then you have an on fire zombie walking towards you!
5) Extravagant white girl, sick British guy, and dude with multiple flamethrowers? We sound fucking awesome!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
12-06-2013, 10:33 PM
Fuck y'all. I'm getting all the food and water I can carry, a couple of knives and a baseball or a cricket bat, getting a car and heading way the fuck into the nearest desert (or tundra, depending on the climate). The heat/cold will kill them off. I just need to not die of thirst or hunger.

... but if I have to bring others, Misanthropic, Ato and CTS.
Misanthropic and CTS probably have skills which could help in such a situation and Ato? We need to save the young people. Sure he has some skills that could be put to use.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
12-06-2013, 10:38 PM
(12-06-2013 10:30 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  1) I'd be strangling Chas, and you know it.
2) I'd rather bring TrainWreck than A2. Throwing A2 to the zombies, whilst necessary, would feel mean. Throwing TrainWreck to the zombies would probably give me a hard-on.
3) Shampoo and conditioner?! Are you crazy?! So fuel and ammo are too risky to search for but fucking hair care products are worth the risk?! Besides, what gay as sporting goods store sells shampoo?!
4) Setting zombies on fire is stupid, then you have an on fire zombie walking towards you!
5) Extravagant white girl, sick British guy, and dude with multiple flamethrowers? We sound fucking awesome!

1. Chas would put up his dukes. It'd be an interesting quarrel.
2. Murdergasmic revenge.
3. DO YOU WANNA LOOK GRODY? No. You wanna look smashing... as you're smashing through zombies.
4. You're an idiot. Can you just, like, not.
5. Exactly, we are fucking awesome. And we look fucking awesome because we have shampoo and conditioner.

Out of my face.
12-06-2013, 10:43 PM
(12-06-2013 10:38 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  1. Chas would put up his dukes. It'd be an interesting quarrel.
2. Murdergasmic revenge.
3. DO YOU WANNA LOOK GRODY? No. You wanna look smashing... as you're smashing through zombies.
4. You're an idiot. Can you just, like, not.
5. Exactly, we are fucking awesome. And we look fucking awesome because we have shampoo and conditioner.

Out of my face.

OK, you wanna know what is "grody" (even though it's not a fucking word!)? That you wanna bring shampoo and conditioner, but not deodorant! Messing up legions of zombies must work up a sweat yet you totally aren't bothered. What's the point of looking amazing if we smell like a sumo's nut-sack?! I guess if we can't see for some reason it may be useful to locate each other by odour but, quite frankly, that's just wrong!

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
12-06-2013, 10:45 PM
Have either of you considered how much you two look like a stereotypical bickering old couple.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
12-06-2013, 10:48 PM
(12-06-2013 10:43 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  OK, you wanna know what is "grody" (even though it's not a fucking word!)? That you wanna bring shampoo and conditioner, but not deodorant! Messing up legions of zombies must work up a sweat yet you totally aren't bothered. What's the point of looking amazing if we smell like a sumo's nut-sack?! I guess if we can't see for some reason it may be useful to locate each other by odour but, quite frankly, that's just wrong!

Baby girl if you wanna get technical, we can ransack a Bath & Bodyworks and fuck shit up while we smell like daisies and sexiness. Wink

In case you don't know what Bath & Bodyworks is...
12-06-2013, 10:51 PM
(12-06-2013 10:48 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Baby girl if you wanna get technical, we can ransack a Bath & Bodyworks and fuck shit up while we smell like daisies and sexiness. Wink

In case you don't know what Bath & Bodyworks is...

I said I wanna smell nice, not that I'm a stereotypical movie homosexual.

Best
Worst
12-06-2013, 10:52 PM
(12-06-2013 10:51 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I said I wanna smell nice, not that I'm a stereotypical movie homosexual.

But aren't you? Rolleyes

(12-06-2013 10:45 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Have either of you considered how much you two look like a stereotypical bickering old couple.

Unfortunately... Shocking Heart
12-06-2013, 10:54 PM
(12-06-2013 10:52 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  But aren't you? Rolleyes

That was mean, I hope you aren't banking on me saving your life when you get cornered! Big Grin

Best
Worst
12-06-2013, 11:16 PM
(12-06-2013 10:54 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(12-06-2013 10:52 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  But aren't you? Rolleyes

That was mean, I hope you aren't banking on me saving your life when you get cornered! Big Grin

Dude. We're bringing the shampoo.

She's the boss.

Do what you're told.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 3 users Like Stark Raving's post