Think of three other forum members before entering.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
26-06-2013, 06:39 PM
RE: Think of three other forum members before entering.
(13-06-2013 04:02 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Time for a redo on this one:

One heathen, The Gulgeon, and Peanut.

Heathen so I can trip him and the zombies will stop to eat him. Gulgy, cuz he's a scary motherfucker and probably could keep them off my back until Peanut and I are free and clear. And Peanut, well, the world has to be repopulated, doesn't it? Evil_monster

We don't want heathen eaten by the zombies, Erx Tongue
.....but.....I'm scary? Weeping *sighs* crazy is as crazy does, I guess
I say ELK, Erx, & Peanut
Erx will make us laugh, ELK and I can slay zombies to slayer, & Peanut will be our sexy vixen leader since she's smarter than us Thumbsup

seriously? I'm scary? Hobo

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-06-2013, 07:02 PM
I forgot equipment, but everyone else has listed some good stuff. I'd like to add, if we could find any, some of that stuff morticians rub under their noses to help block some of the smell! I assume all these walking corpses smell horrible, and you wouldn't want to involuntarily loose your lunch in the middle of a battle; too busy wretching to shoot!!!

23-10-2014, 10:54 PM
(12-06-2013 10:22 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  1) Hughsie - because his accent is enough of a chainsaw chalk board to fend off zombies.
(My next one was debatable because Chas is my idol, but I'd rather not have him strangle Hughsie and us be left a man short, sooo...)
Stark - because I, without hesitation, could imagine him handling multiple flamethrowers.
AtotheThiest - Gotta have the spaz and probable zombie bait. Thumbsup
(BUT if Ato's not up for the journey, I'll throw out TrainWreck, some popcorn, and miraculous, dramatic music.)

2) Bicycles - cars require searching for fuel
Convenient backpacks for light supplies we can find; manageable on the go
Shampoo and conditioner - don't want no grody hair
Medical supplies and necessary tools
Compass and maps
Mostly melee weapons - guns constantly need ammunition
Objects that produce fire - fire takes it toll on flesh; not a zombie's best friend
Containers for food and water
Cooking pot
3 sets of clothing - we'll occasionally stop to find a safe place to clean up

3) Forever. Because not only do we have an extravagant white girl, we got this sick British guy and this dude with fucking flamethrowers.
If you don't think that's the tightest shit you can get out of my face.

Drinking Beverage

1) As much as I adored the idea of Stark with multiple flamethrowers, I'm gonna change my choices up a bit this time: Hughsie, Atothetheist, Logisch

2) My sharp witty insults that would hurt the zombie's feelings, Hughsie's flamboyant personality and nature, as well as his large powerful structure, Atothetheist's smarts and intellect (and also human bait because Hughsie has enough smarts anyway), and I'm pretty sure Logisch would have some power drills and wrenches he could use to fuck up some undead ass.

On a more serious note:
Convenient, manageable backpacks
An advantageous and convenient pack of clothing (outfit for cold conditions, outfit for warm conditions, spare third outfit)
a suitable amount of water (water bottles to refill) and food to conserve to travel (stock up on both but don't overwhelm ourselves because we can only carry so much if we're not settled somewhere)
Knives/Guns (and ammo) if we can find them
Medicine and medical supplies
Tools/compasses/maps
Shampoo because shit bitch I'm not having disgusting hair
Deodorant because shit we ain't gonna smell like shit either
Bicycles because cars require constant stock of fuel

3) A hella long time because we're not fucking retards. As long as Hughsie's weight doesn't slow him down and cause him to get overwhelmed by zombies, he'll be fine. I can imagine him smashing through zombies with his large, overweight arms. Atothetheist would probably throw a bunch of fucking rubix cubes and abacuses at the zombies. He'll be more useful when it comes to strategies, tactics and pointers on survival though (or just human bait to save the rest of us). Logisch will be pretty handy because if we do need a car and have access to fuel, we have a man to fix the shit up. But more importantly, at least shit will never get boring with the four of us, manly men (excluding Ato because he's still progressing through boyhood.)

[Image: pBvowKv.gif]
23-10-2014, 11:01 PM
Holy resurrection.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
24-10-2014, 01:52 AM
1. Chas, Dom, Cider Thinker
2. Food, Running Shoes, Guns, Ammo, Water, first aid kits, Twinkies, warm clothes, survival kits
3. Head to alaska where the infection won't spread.

Psalm 14:1 - There is NO God!