Think you're good on the computer? Read on...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-08-2012, 02:02 AM
RE: Think you're good on the computer? Read on...
So what ended up happening with this? I remember this thread started months ago.

It's allot of work attempting to track people down isn't it. Probably goes nowhere in allot of cases.

I myself haven't put in much effort to guard my real identity... Though I haven't got much to hide. Some people here know who I really am.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2012, 06:20 PM
(10-08-2012 02:02 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  So what ended up happening with this? I remember this thread started months ago.

It's allot of work attempting to track people down isn't it. Probably goes nowhere in allot of cases.

I myself haven't put in much effort to guard my real identity... Though I haven't got much to hide. Some people here know who I really am.

Yeah, you've never tried to hide, Marco. Neither has KingsChosen, germanyt, hughsie, egor, chas, smooshmonster or quite a few others here. But just feels like an invasion of privacy to me to go looking to identify someone just for the hell of it. I ain't no Lisbeth Salander, but I don't want a tattoo on my belly either. Wink

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
10-08-2012, 09:49 PM
Yeah I found Hughsie. I kind of lost interest in the thread though and never pm'd him.

Anyone ever find me? Smile
11-08-2012, 02:30 AM
Well, the site has no problem finding ads for my home city. These machines are getting smarter than us everyday! Tongue
11-08-2012, 11:13 AM
(11-08-2012 02:30 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Well, the site has no problem finding ads for my home city. These machines are getting smarter than us everyday! Tongue

Skynet is watching...Confused

[Image: T2SkynetBD-liveinitiate2.jpg]

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
11-08-2012, 08:47 PM
No, our government would never allow skynet off the leash. They like the power they have too much. Now a third world country with nothing to lose on the other hand just might. Especially islamic fundies.
11-08-2012, 09:39 PM
(11-08-2012 11:13 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(11-08-2012 02:30 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Well, the site has no problem finding ads for my home city. These machines are getting smarter than us everyday! Tongue

Skynet is watching...Confused

I just learned of Skynet yesterday... First time watching the movies (excuses, excuses, I know). I just wanted to be ignorant (and dead), as the second movie states... Hobo

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
11-08-2012, 10:25 PM
(11-08-2012 09:39 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(11-08-2012 11:13 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Skynet is watching...Confused

I just learned of Skynet yesterday... First time watching the movies (excuses, excuses, I know). I just wanted to be ignorant (and dead), as the second movie states... Hobo

Your awesomosity factor almost dropped a little.

But at least you finally watched them so I shall not give you any demerits. This time.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
11-08-2012, 11:09 PM
(11-08-2012 08:47 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  No, our government would never allow skynet off the leash. They like the power they have too much. Now a third world country with nothing to lose on the other hand just might. Especially islamic fundies.

Governments have no say in the matter. Skynet will take over. It's inevitable. The storm is coming.

~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
12-08-2012, 09:25 AM
(11-08-2012 10:25 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(11-08-2012 09:39 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  I just learned of Skynet yesterday... First time watching the movies (excuses, excuses, I know). I just wanted to be ignorant (and dead), as the second movie states... Hobo

Your awesomosity factor almost dropped a little.

But at least you finally watched them so I shall not give you any demerits. This time.
Um... thanks? Confused *dislikes imaginary lines in the sand*

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]