Thinking about going "black ops"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-01-2014, 04:08 PM
Thinking about going "black ops"
I feel in this area that I need to take a new approch to the issue and have been thinking about flanking the religitards, instead of the head on militant course of action that isnt working.

I'm no good at being phoney, and have always prided myself as up front about what I think, whether people like it or not.

BUT, if I look at it from a military standpoint of counter intell and black ops, I dont have a problem with ruining peoples lives. I got a good dose of it with the spooks in the USAF.

This would probably be more destructive to their beliefes than a head butting session and me ending up being hated and talked down to.

I can play this game pretty good and would most likely benefit myself and family at the same time as ruining the 'good christians' motives and faith. Evil_monster

So what do y'all think ? Shall I give it a go ?

Might be fun..... Angel Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-01-2014, 05:37 PM
RE: Thinking about going "black ops"
(26-01-2014 04:08 PM)War Horse Wrote:  I feel in this area that I need to take a new approch to the issue and have been thinking about flanking the religitards, instead of the head on militant course of action that isnt working.

I'm no good at being phoney, and have always prided myself as up front about what I think, whether people like it or not.

BUT, if I look at it from a military standpoint of counter intell and black ops, I dont have a problem with ruining peoples lives. I got a good dose of it with the spooks in the USAF.

This would probably be more destructive to their beliefes than a head butting session and me ending up being hated and talked down to.

I can play this game pretty good and would most likely benefit myself and family at the same time as ruining the 'good christians' motives and faith. Evil_monster

So what do y'all think ? Shall I give it a go ?

Depends...what would this operation entail? Consider

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
26-01-2014, 06:39 PM
(26-01-2014 04:08 PM)War Horse Wrote:  ...I'm no good at being phoney, and have always prided myself as up front about what I think, whether people like it or not.

There's a lot to be said for the resident of the "high ground".
One tends to become the very thing they detest when lines are purposefully blurred.

Just my .02.

"If you're going my way, I'll go with you."- Jim Croce
[+] 1 user Likes Kestrel's post
26-01-2014, 09:06 PM
What are you saying? You're going to concern-troll a bunch of Christians?
26-01-2014, 11:24 PM
Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now.

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.
26-01-2014, 11:35 PM
(26-01-2014 04:08 PM)War Horse Wrote:  So what do y'all think ? Shall I give it a go ?

I have a couple of questions before I can answer this:

1. Will this result in me getting free beer?
2. Will I be more likely to bed hot women because of this?
3. ...will I at least laugh more, even if I have to buy my own beer and women?

By the way, these 3 questions apply to all aspects of life. Drinking Beverage

Softly, softly, catchee monkey.
27-01-2014, 03:43 AM
As far as I am concerned the lines were blurred when they invented the concept of intelligent design to subvert science.

I'm all for subverting their beliefs using memes to give a different interpretation of everything they accept as true but which isn't what they want to believe in.

I assume that what the OP means by going black ops is that they will pretend to be Christian. If so then I would personally do it by asking awkward questions which devastate the logical consistency of their beliefs, but ask them in a completely naive and enthusiastic way so they want to answer. You'd need to pretend to be someone wanting to become a Christian.

You can't really achieve much by doing this though because you only come in contact with a few people. It would be more effective writing books or some other medium that gets widely distributed. That's what both my husband and I are doing.
27-01-2014, 06:11 AM
(27-01-2014 03:43 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  As far as I am concerned the lines were blurred when they invented the concept of intelligent design to subvert science.

I'm all for subverting their beliefs using memes to give a different interpretation of everything they accept as true but which isn't what they want to believe in.

I assume that what the OP means by going black ops is that they will pretend to be Christian. If so then I would personally do it by asking awkward questions which devastate the logical consistency of their beliefs, but ask them in a completely naive and enthusiastic way so they want to answer. You'd need to pretend to be someone wanting to become a Christian.You can't really achieve much by doing this though because you only come in contact with a few people. It would be more effective writing books or some other medium that gets widely distributed. That's what both my husband and I are doing.

This is pretty much what I had in mind, plus to use as much of their good christian help in any way that would benefit me and cause them to loose 'faith'.

Of course I would do this by joining the largest church in the area, with the largest congregation.

All is fair in love and war..... and this is a war they brought on. I wouldnt loose a minutes sleep by screwing these hypocrites over by playing mind games on them.

Writing books and having debates has been done to death,they (xtians) just put on their god glasses and refuse to see the world in any other way, sooo, this is an idea I just considered working. Divide and seperate from the inside.

* as far as the free beer goes, that would be nice, but I need a clear head to see this mission through. Wink
27-01-2014, 07:18 AM
just like trolls are exposed here fairly quickly, I do imagine that you'd be exposed quickly elsewhere. Try it, have some fun. Really no harm can come from it. Just keep it civil and reasonable.
27-01-2014, 07:24 AM
I'll be honest: concern trolling will only work so long as people think you're genuine. If you show up and start asking all the hard questions early on, they'll likely see through you, as you're not a "vested" member. Even if they did feel you were genuine, you have to realized that their belief system is founded on and sustained by a web of non-falsifiable beliefs. Your concerns will be met with responses like:
  • "Ask the pastor. He knows more than me."
  • "Read this WLC book. He knows a lot!"
  • "What, are you putting the words or men over The Word of God?"
  • "You just need more faith."
  • "Maybe this is a test."

I mean, you can't reason with that! Those are the responses they'll give you if they think you're genuine, and if they don't, you'll be written off as a concern troll.

Aside from the fact that I don't think this will end well, I'd recommend against it just because it's based in deception, which I don't really think is ever a good idea.

[Image: concerned_trollcat.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post