Thinking about going "black ops"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-01-2014, 07:28 AM
RE: Thinking about going "black ops"
(27-01-2014 06:11 AM)War Horse Wrote:  This is pretty much what I had in mind, plus to use as much of their good christian help in any way that would benefit me and cause them to loose 'faith'.

Of course I would do this by joining the largest church in the area, with the largest congregation.

All is fair in love and war..... and this is a war they brought on. I wouldnt loose a minutes sleep by screwing these hypocrites over by playing mind games on them.

Writing books and having debates has been done to death,they (xtians) just put on their god glasses and refuse to see the world in any other way, sooo, this is an idea I just considered working. Divide and seperate from the inside.
Are you fucked up in the head or something? Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
27-01-2014, 07:41 AM
I have no intention of going in with a militant atheist mindset or even questioning anything, but rather to use their own agenda for my selfish purposes, and to let that continue untill they get tired of being used.

Then start to show that my "faith" is faultering because nothing is working out as prayed for.

I'm not 100% sure that I could stomach being around these people and their blithering crap, but thinking of this as a covert mission might help me to pull it off.

I'm really on the fence with this, but I get so tired of the xtian BS and being treated like I'm something to be shit on just because I dont believe in their delusions, that I want to really stick it back at them. Dry ! Angel
27-01-2014, 07:43 AM
(27-01-2014 07:28 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Are you fucked up in the head or something? Consider

Yes..... did you have to ask Huh
27-01-2014, 07:59 AM
Just a word of advice, I did something similar about ten years back (more exploration about the techniques they used rather than anything else). Do not give out your address or you will never get rid of them again afterwards.

Of course the mission is time limited unless you are prepared to start paying 10% of your earnings to them. But there are plenty of other churches. I kept the pretence up for a couple of months and then stopped going.

I asked questions about the Old Testament (Deuteronomy etc) and was told to ignore that and to focus on the New Testament.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
27-01-2014, 07:59 AM
(27-01-2014 07:43 AM)War Horse Wrote:  Yes..... did you have to ask Huh
Just making sure. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
27-01-2014, 08:17 AM
(27-01-2014 07:59 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Just a word of advice, I did something similar about ten years back (more exploration about the techniques they used rather than anything else). Do not give out your address or you will never get rid of them again afterwards.

Of course the mission is time limited unless you are prepared to start paying 10% of your earnings to them. But there are plenty of other churches. I kept the pretence up for a couple of months and then stopped going.

I asked questions about the Old Testament (Deuteronomy etc) and was told to ignore that and to focus on the New Testament.

Thats good advice.

Since they have more experience at using people , I may be in over my head. This wouldnt be a comfortable position for me to be in.

Swimming in a pool of sharks to get even with the minnows might not be a good idea right now.

Damn.... and here I thought I might be on to something, oh well... Dodgy
27-01-2014, 09:56 AM
(27-01-2014 07:41 AM)War Horse Wrote:  I have no intention of going in with a militant atheist mindset or even questioning anything, but rather to use their own agenda for my selfish purposes, and to let that continue untill they get tired of being used.

Yeah, that's just shitty. Don't do that. Concern trolling sounds like a better idea than deliberately using people until they get sick of you, and I think concern trolling is a bad idea.

They already think we eat babies. We don't need to add willful deception and mooching to the list.
27-01-2014, 10:04 AM
I know its shitty, that was my intention.

Payback should always be a bitch, ie, no quarter.
27-01-2014, 10:26 AM
(27-01-2014 10:04 AM)War Horse Wrote:  I know its shitty, that was my intention.

Perhaps I'm confused, then.

Are you "paying back" the same congregation/organization that wronged you?
27-01-2014, 10:50 AM
(27-01-2014 10:26 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(27-01-2014 10:04 AM)War Horse Wrote:  I know its shitty, that was my intention.

Perhaps I'm confused, then.

Are you "paying back" the same congregation/organization that wronged you?

Sigh ! Try looking at the bigger picture. Drinking Beverage

I think I made it abundantly clear through out this thread why and what, my intentions were.