Thinking outside of the "box" (earth)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-05-2012, 11:04 AM
Thinking outside of the "box" (earth)
(The whos, whys, whats and hows are irrelevant in the events leading up to this hypothetical scenario)

You are on a completly self sustaining spaceship...... a one of a kind. You leave earth and go into orbit to do tests........ a large unseen asteroid approaches and hits the earth. You witness the impact and watch as basicly everything on the surface of the planet perishes. Twenty minutes later you witness another large asteroid hit the earth and then another.......... you break orbit and head away from Earth and as you do you witness a large barrage of asteroids hitting the earth destroying it completly. Somehow you survive the chaos/debris/heat.

You are the last human being alive....... everything you have known is now gone.

What would be your thoughts in the days afterwards??? Would it change your opinions on anything and which ones??? What would you miss most??? What would you be glad to see go??? How do you think this event would affect you???

Play about with the scenario....use your imagination Smile

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Thinking outside of the "box" (earth) - bemore - 06-05-2012 11:04 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Earth. Our planet? living thing 26 634 02-06-2014 11:31 AM
Last Post: living thing
Question Would you murder 1 person for a utopia on earth? PoolBoyG 71 1,728 10-11-2013 05:48 AM
Last Post: Heywood Jahblome
  Teaching "Critical Thinking" in Education Zat 45 1,183 08-02-2013 05:53 PM
Last Post: ClydeLee
  Critical thinking, an outline from my notes. fstratzero 12 1,121 12-08-2012 02:08 PM
Last Post: fstratzero
  if beings made contact with earth or visa versa, would that disprove a god? James The Brit 9 1,805 15-08-2011 04:21 PM
Last Post: Zatamon