This Baker Refused To Bake An Anti-Gay Cake. Here’s Why That’s Not Discrimination.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-12-2015, 09:22 PM
RE: This Baker Refused To Bake An Anti-Gay Cake. Here’s Why That’s Not Discrimination.
(11-04-2015 09:02 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(11-04-2015 05:35 PM)BnW Wrote:  When you say guns, you mean flintlocks and muskets right? Because obviously the founders only were referring to flintlocks and muskets because that's all that existed at the time so they obviously didn't intend for the 2nd Amendment to apply to anything beyond that. For any other type of arm, what we really need to do is have a constitutional amendment to determine if those types of weapons are to be protected. It will only take a few years, no more than 10 if we were really committed to getting a decision on it, but I think that is well worth it to make sure we don't sway one iota from the intentions of the drafters of the Constitution. Otherwise, we are just substituting our own opinions and judgements over that of the timeless wisdom of members of a an 18th century agrarian society that literally subsisted on slave labor. And, that's just crazy talk and the kind of thinking that is just killing this country.

The Second Amendment says "arms". So, there's that. Drinking Beverage

It also says "bear". Also, "the".

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-12-2015, 09:40 PM
RE: This Baker Refused To Bake An Anti-Gay Cake. Here’s Why That’s Not Discrimination.
I want a (wedding) cake made that says :
Leviticus 18:19 :
"'Do not approach a woman to have sexual relations during the uncleanness of her monthly period."

Anyone know a fine religious baker that will make me that ?

Consider

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
29-12-2015, 09:41 PM
(29-12-2015 09:40 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I want a (wedding) cake made that says :
"'Do not approach a woman to have sexual relations during the uncleanness of her monthly period."

Consider

Make sure to ask for a red sponge cake. Sadcryface

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
29-12-2015, 09:46 PM
(29-12-2015 09:40 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I want a (wedding) cake made that says :

Consider

Yeah, I'll do it it. "Run the fuck away fool."

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
29-12-2015, 10:00 PM
(29-12-2015 09:22 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(11-04-2015 09:02 PM)Chas Wrote:  The Second Amendment says "arms". So, there's that. Drinking Beverage

It also says "bear". Also, "the".

And "keep". What's your point?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user