This Is Why I Love New Yorkers!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-02-2017, 10:25 AM
This Is Why I Love New Yorkers!
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/new-...-1.2963989

Quote:New Yorkers hold mock vigil at Bowling Green for 'massacre' victims as Kellyanne Conway ripped for bogus claim

Quote: “We’re commemorating the victims of Bowling Green,” said Chris Bauer as he stifled a smile. “It never happened so they were never commemorated.”

Bauer and a handful of others stood near the Lower Manhattan park, holding signs and shouting, “We all are Bowling Green, never remember never forget.”

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 17 users Like Minimalist's post
04-02-2017, 12:50 PM
RE: This Is Why I Love New Yorkers!
Facepalm

Ya' know I realize that those of us outside the US have to live with the fact that half the news we read about everyday is going to about America.

But now we're starting to get bombarded with "news" from the States about shit that didn't happen!

For fucks sake! What about all terrible things NOT happening RIGHT NOW around the world that are going unreported as we speak! Big Grin

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
[+] 15 users Like unsapien's post
04-02-2017, 03:19 PM
(04-02-2017 12:50 PM)unsapien Wrote:  Facepalm

Ya' know I realize that those of us outside the US have to live with the fact that half the news we read about everyday is going to about America.

In a certain way they're also news about us. Assuming we're from Europe - or the UK (pun intended) - we have our own Trumps lurking to take over. The US is a splendid stage of what we can look forward to, if the extreme right has their way.
[+] 3 users Like abaris's post
04-02-2017, 03:51 PM
This is hilarious.
Like, I understand that this bitch is fucking retarded but she obviously just had a massive brain melt down and didn't mean to say massacre.
I mean it happens. Probably to her more than most other people because she's so mentally challenged, but still. But I find it hilarious how everyone's running with this.
It's like when you're with your friends and you accidently say something you didn't mean to say and your mates mock you for it for like an hour solid.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
04-02-2017, 03:54 PM
(04-02-2017 03:51 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  This is hilarious.
Like, I understand that this bitch is fucking retarded but she obviously just had a massive brain melt down and didn't mean to say massacre.
I mean it happens. Probably to her more than most other people because she's so mentally challenged, but still. But I find it hilarious how everyone's running with this.
It's like when you're with your friends and you accidently say something you didn't mean to say and your mates mock you for it for like an hour solid.

Or ... the next four years. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
04-02-2017, 04:21 PM
By the way, many coffee shops across the country are donating proceeds to the ACLU today and tomorrow, Feb 4th and 5th. Starbucks is one of them but others are onboard too. I'm a gonna go and get me some hot chocolate.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 4 users Like dancefortwo's post
04-02-2017, 05:39 PM
(04-02-2017 03:51 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  This is hilarious.

I looked into this woman. She follows the money. Has no core beliefs as far as I can tell. She is also a liar.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
05-02-2017, 12:45 AM
[Image: 7eaY2ju.jpg]

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 7 users Like Minimalist's post
05-02-2017, 01:37 AM
So, Joseph arrives home after a night on the piss.

"Mary, howya doin' luv?"

'Well, you wouldn't believe it Joe. An angel came down. He said I was made pregnant!'

"You won't even give me a blowjob! What'd he rape ya?"

'No, he said it's an Immaculate conception. It's a boy. What're we gonna name him?'

"Oh strewth Mary, Jesus Christ!"

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
05-02-2017, 06:03 AM
(04-02-2017 04:21 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  By the way, many coffee shops across the country are donating proceeds to the ACLU today and tomorrow, Feb 4th and 5th. Starbucks is one of them but others are onboard too. I'm a gonna go and get me some hot chocolate.

Our corporate overlords are gracious and kind to us.