This Is Why I Love New Yorkers!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-02-2017, 07:35 AM
RE: This Is Why I Love New Yorkers!
(04-02-2017 03:51 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  [...] It's like when you're with your friends and you accidentally say something you didn't mean to say and your mates mock you for it for like an hour solid.

Except that none of us is currently serving as Counsellor to the most powerful man in the world. In her position, it should be an imperative that Kellyanne Conway is informed about, and conversant with, matters of national security.

Apparently these sorts of lapses in intellect can be caused by Botox slowly leaking into the frontal lobes of the brain. Or being born with a face like the arse-end of a bloodhound. Or both.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
05-02-2017, 08:06 AM
(05-02-2017 07:35 AM)SYZ Wrote:  Apparently these sorts of lapses in intellect can be caused by Botox slowly leaking into the frontal lobes of the brain. Or being born with a face like the arse-end of a bloodhound. Or both.

It starts with not accepting one's real age and ends with being an opportunist in service of the most self centered diva on this planet, I guess. Alternative facts are all that can save you at that point.
05-02-2017, 08:17 AM
(05-02-2017 07:35 AM)SYZ Wrote:  Or being born with a face like the arse-end of a bloodhound.

Bloodhounds have fun asses. Try this: Or being born with a face like the arse-end of a baboon. Yes

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
05-02-2017, 08:41 AM
[Image: 41b25bdb8ccbeb50097539f1a2538476.jpg]

#neverrememberneverforget

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post