This Little Girl Is My Fucking Hero!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2 Average
07-11-2014, 06:31 AM
RE: This Little Girl Is My Fucking Hero!
I wonder how many more people have heard this street preacher's message now than if the girl remained silent?

She didn't shut him up. She promoted the street preacher's message and drew attention to him.

I wouldn't think atheists would be celebrating this.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2014, 06:34 AM
(07-11-2014 06:31 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I wonder how many more people have heard this street preacher's message now than if the girl remained silent?

She didn't shut him up. She promoted the street preacher's message and drew attention to him.

Hey, you don't say that!

"Most people are other people.
Their thoughts are someone else's opinions,
their lives a mimicry,
their passions a quotation."
-Oscar Wilde
07-11-2014, 06:35 AM
(07-11-2014 06:31 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I wonder how many more people have heard this street preacher's message now than if the girl remained silent?

Laugh out load
Like we'd actually be listening to what he was spouting?

Anyway, no way on focusing on what he was saying while laughing so hard.

Big Grin

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
07-11-2014, 06:45 AM

So, according to your reasoning, if some skinhead is standing on the street corner preaching hatred against black people, then a black person shouldn't tell him to shut up, because then they are supporting the skinhead's message. Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.

“Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.” - Mark Twain
[+] 3 users Like WindyCityJazz's post
07-11-2014, 06:47 AM

I autotune those fuckers out anyway, so does every other reasonable person. Besides which, HJ, only Christians give a fuck what other people believe in terms of people joining their team or whatever - I don't give a shit if some idiot listens to that dude and devotes his life to some imaginary bullshit artist. I mean, I do kinda think of it as a waste, but if he's that dumb it's gonna happen to him anyway, one way or another.

Basically what I'm saying is shut your pie hole, no one wants to hear your crap, preacher-man.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
07-11-2014, 06:47 AM
(07-11-2014 06:35 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Laugh out load

Big Grin

Some of you surely will. You atheist are proud that you are a diverse groups and not cookie cutter automatons. Some of you here found the girl to be funny....some found the girl to be bratty.

DLJ....you should stop telling other atheist what they'd be actually listening too.
07-11-2014, 06:48 AM
I guess October still is their end of the season blowout for tourists to come... but they choose that time? All summer long people flock there. I just wouldn't expect them in the winter and springtime, I visited Salem there, half the places are closed and nobody is around. It's still a sweet place to visit. I'm glad the girl and others would tell those idiots to shut up and leave their pointless rants away.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
07-11-2014, 06:49 AM
(07-11-2014 06:47 AM)morondog Wrote:  Basically what I'm saying is shut your pie hole, no one wants to hear your crap, preacher-man.

Stop telling everyone else what it is they want to hear or don't want to hear.
07-11-2014, 06:51 AM
(07-11-2014 06:47 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(07-11-2014 06:35 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Laugh out load

Big Grin

Some of you surely will. You atheist are proud that you are a diverse groups and not cookie cutter automatons. Some of you here found the girl to be funny....some found the girl to be bratty.

DLJ....you should stop telling other atheist what they'd be actually listening too.

I shouldn't because I don't.

I think she was funny and bratty.

You gotta problem with that?

Cool

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
07-11-2014, 06:51 AM
If people want to hear preaching they can enter a church. Then it's a choice, not an assault.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post