This Was The Last Place I Expected To Get This Message

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-10-2017, 07:14 AM (This post was last modified: 14-10-2017 07:24 AM by Ruby Crystal.)
This Was The Last Place I Expected To Get This Message
Sorry for the long absents guys, college has been demanding of my time. But, I've finally found free time. Was creating a 'Creepy Pasta Fanfiction' just for shits and giggles because I was bored. And I got a message that made me roll my eyes and seriously wonder why this guy bother to comment on my story of all things.

Message reads
Quote: If you can see what's happening in the world today, since it's all over and the problems are only getting worse, just know that these are the end times; the days Jesus warned about. He gave us signs to look for which can be found in Matthew 24 in the bible and told us to watch. To not let these times come upon you unaware.

Understand that the rapture is at hand and can happen any moment. The day of the Lord is coming like a thief in the night and you do not want to be left behind.

When I reach out to people I encourage them to come out of this world and to seek the father in heaven while he may be found since 1 John 2:17 tells us in the word of god aka the bible:

"The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever."

A lot of popular anime, games, movies, books and etc is of the devil. You don't want to be indulging in something that has no place in the kingdom of God since it will only hinder your walk with Christ. 1 John 2:15-17 and James 4:4 is important to remember since you can't be holding hands with the world and Jesus.

Realize that fiction by definition is "invention or fabrication as opposed to fact" along with other definitions out there... and you want to be careful. I use to be a fanfic writer myself but I gave up a lot of things because a lot of it was related or connected to the world.

There is nothing wrong with writing... but when you're writing about worldly things or fabricating stuff, you're putting yourself in danger since we're to walk in truth. Liars won't inherit the kingdom of God so you want to make sure you're speaking truth at all times.

Jesus told us at John 14:23-24 that if you love him then you'd obey his teaching. He also says at John 14:15 that if you love him then to keep his commandments.

I'd get away from fan fiction altogether and focus on your relationship with Jesus Christ since it's important but that's a decision you will have to make.

Just know that all the issues going on in the world has already been foretold in the bible.

If you are awake and aware to everything going on, then please: seek the father in heaven, repent of your sins, let go of this world and follow Jesus as mentioned at Matthew 10:37-38; everything we need to know is in the word of god so please read the bible for yourself. You don't want to be deceived since a lot of churches out there isn't doing what they should be doing.

Know that there isn't much time left but don't adopt the spirit of fear since greater is he that is in you than what is in the world. You need faith since without it, it's impossible to please the father in heaven so never let the devil steal that or your peace. Just draw close to the father in heaven and he will draw close to you.

Jehovah is the god of Abraham, Issac and Jacob but nobody comes to the father but through the son Jesus Christ so you want to accept and follow him since it's by his blood we're redeemed back to the father in heaven.

Take care and keep your eyes on Jesus. You want to be ready. Unless you're born of water and the Spirit, you won't enter the Kingdom of God.

I seriously wish I could make this up. And I was rather disappointed that my first real story I have bothered to make a plot, and my first review that I saw and was very excited about. I get some guy preaching to me about writing about such evils!

But, instead of getting pissed off and starting a argument, I wrote a reply saying 'I understand his/her sentiment, but did not need a preaching to, but thank you for the thought.'

I had have a mind to chew them out for getting my hopes up only to have them crushed with their bullshit! Dodgy

Last place I expected to get a preaching to was Fanfiction.Net, I would expect it on an youtube, but a place where majority of stories are smut and slash!?
(If you need the full message just ask)

"Governments don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking That is against their interests.
They want obedient workers people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork And just dumb enough to passively accept it."

- George Carlin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Ruby Crystal's post
14-10-2017, 07:25 AM
RE: This Was The Last Place I Expected To Get This Message
(14-10-2017 07:14 AM)Ruby Crystal Wrote:  Your reviewer wrote: "There is nothing wrong with writing... but when you're writing about worldly things or fabricating stuff, you're putting yourself in danger since we're to walk in truth. Liars won't inherit the kingdom of God so you want to make sure you're speaking truth at all times."

You should have told him you thought the Bible was fabricated and filled with lies, and that the "kingdom of God" is one such lie.
[+] 1 user Likes Thoreauvian's post
14-10-2017, 07:31 AM
Ruby, did you have the bad luck to live through the "Witnessing" era? This is pretty much the same thing, "get the word out however you can" type posting.

BTW, I was never once found guilty in my interactions with those witnessing morons.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Gawdzilla's post
14-10-2017, 07:35 AM
(14-10-2017 07:31 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Ruby, did you have the bad luck to live through the "Witnessing" era? This is pretty much the same thing, "get the word out however you can" type posting.

BTW, I was never once found guilty in my interactions with those witnessing morons.

I guess, this comment was just a few hours ago. But, it's strange because I went through a good 2 years no without any comment like this on any sight.

I guess I just got pissed off that it was the first review I have gotten, only fro it to be some 'witness moron' preaching to me. It was kind of annoying and almost insulting in a way. (Because I can tell if they are doing to to everyone, some aren't going to be as kind as I was to him/her in their replies.)

"Governments don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking That is against their interests.
They want obedient workers people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork And just dumb enough to passively accept it."

- George Carlin
14-10-2017, 07:49 AM
You should point out that the character of Jesus that he reveres is at least partly the work of fan fiction.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
14-10-2017, 08:32 AM
Christian talking about the Jesus & the end times on a fanfiction site..

The Irony it burns! Laugh out load

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
[+] 5 users Like unsapien's post
14-10-2017, 10:39 AM
(14-10-2017 07:14 AM)Ruby Crystal Wrote:  Sorry for the long absents guys, college has been demanding of my time. But, I've finally found free time. Was creating a 'Creepy Pasta Fanfiction' just for shits and giggles because I was bored. And I got a message that made me roll my eyes and seriously wonder why this guy bother to comment on my story of all things.

Message reads
Quote: If you can see what's happening in the world today, since it's all over and the problems are only getting worse, just know that these are the end times; the days Jesus warned about. He gave us signs to look for which can be found in Matthew 24 in the bible and told us to watch. To not let these times come upon you unaware.

Understand that the rapture is at hand and can happen any moment. The day of the Lord is coming like a thief in the night and you do not want to be left behind.

When I reach out to people I encourage them to come out of this world and to seek the father in heaven while he may be found since 1 John 2:17 tells us in the word of god aka the bible:

"The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever."

A lot of popular anime, games, movies, books and etc is of the devil. You don't want to be indulging in something that has no place in the kingdom of God since it will only hinder your walk with Christ. 1 John 2:15-17 and James 4:4 is important to remember since you can't be holding hands with the world and Jesus.

Realize that fiction by definition is "invention or fabrication as opposed to fact" along with other definitions out there... and you want to be careful. I use to be a fanfic writer myself but I gave up a lot of things because a lot of it was related or connected to the world.

There is nothing wrong with writing... but when you're writing about worldly things or fabricating stuff, you're putting yourself in danger since we're to walk in truth. Liars won't inherit the kingdom of God so you want to make sure you're speaking truth at all times.

Jesus told us at John 14:23-24 that if you love him then you'd obey his teaching. He also says at John 14:15 that if you love him then to keep his commandments.

I'd get away from fan fiction altogether and focus on your relationship with Jesus Christ since it's important but that's a decision you will have to make.

Just know that all the issues going on in the world has already been foretold in the bible.

If you are awake and aware to everything going on, then please: seek the father in heaven, repent of your sins, let go of this world and follow Jesus as mentioned at Matthew 10:37-38; everything we need to know is in the word of god so please read the bible for yourself. You don't want to be deceived since a lot of churches out there isn't doing what they should be doing.

Know that there isn't much time left but don't adopt the spirit of fear since greater is he that is in you than what is in the world. You need faith since without it, it's impossible to please the father in heaven so never let the devil steal that or your peace. Just draw close to the father in heaven and he will draw close to you.

Jehovah is the god of Abraham, Issac and Jacob but nobody comes to the father but through the son Jesus Christ so you want to accept and follow him since it's by his blood we're redeemed back to the father in heaven.

Take care and keep your eyes on Jesus. You want to be ready. Unless you're born of water and the Spirit, you won't enter the Kingdom of God.

I seriously wish I could make this up. And I was rather disappointed that my first real story I have bothered to make a plot, and my first review that I saw and was very excited about. I get some guy preaching to me about writing about such evils!

But, instead of getting pissed off and starting a argument, I wrote a reply saying 'I understand his/her sentiment, but did not need a preaching to, but thank you for the thought.'

I had have a mind to chew them out for getting my hopes up only to have them crushed with their bullshit! Dodgy

Last place I expected to get a preaching to was Fanfiction.Net, I would expect it on an youtube, but a place where majority of stories are smut and slash!?
(If you need the full message just ask)
Someone's trying to save your soul.

You never know in time to come you may repent.

Think about it, why are you so opposed to what someone is saying, if it is only words. The person is trying to help you by making you aware of your need to believe so that you don't spend your eternity in Hell.

I wonder if you have the same attitude to someone who would try to stop you from stepping out in front of a bus unawares.
[+] 1 user Likes Eagle's post
14-10-2017, 11:14 AM
(14-10-2017 10:39 AM)Eagle Wrote:  Someone's trying to save your soul.

Think about it, why are you so opposed to what someone is saying, if it is only words. The person is trying to help you by making you aware of your need to believe so that you don't spend your eternity in Hell.

I wonder if you have the same attitude to someone who would try to stop you from stepping out in front of a bus unawares.

Yabut...the bus is REAL...

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
[+] 5 users Like unsapien's post
14-10-2017, 11:19 AM
Awww fuck shite hawk is back and as deluded as ever Facepalm
14-10-2017, 11:24 AM
(14-10-2017 11:14 AM)unsapien Wrote:  
(14-10-2017 10:39 AM)Eagle Wrote:  Someone's trying to save your soul.

Yabut...the bus is REAL...
Hell is real.

Regarless of what you believe, it's still the same principle.

The person is trying to help the OP, by leaving a helpful post for them on their comments section.

The reaction of the OP to good intentions, says more about the OP (and everyone else's reaction here, yours included) than the person in the comments section.

Do try to apply that 'high thinking mind' that you claim to have as atheist Smile