This being the only life can be depressing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-10-2016, 11:18 PM
RE: This being the only life can be depressing
(27-10-2016 10:57 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  It doesn't matter if I am selfish and cowardly.
yes it does when that cowardly and selfish behavior impacts on others like you have REPEATEDLY expressed a desire to do. When you think killing other people is a good thing because your a chicken shit then yes it DOES matter. Very very very much.

(27-10-2016 10:03 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  What matters is my happiness and well-being.

That does matter, but it's not the ONLY thing that matters.

(27-10-2016 10:03 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  As long as I don't have that, then I am ending my life.
Yes yes yes, I'm sure you won't be posting this same bullshit in another 2 years from now.Rolleyes

(27-10-2016 10:03 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  It doesn't matter if I was the most weak and pitiful selfish coward on the face of this planet and neither would it matter to me if I was the most powerful and brave warrior on this planet, all that matters is that I live forever and am forever happy with no misery and unhappiness in my life. So it is my happiness and well-being that is important here. Not how strong, weak, brave, cowardly, selfish, etc. I am as a person.
Those things do matter and the fact you can't figure out why is the problem. You can as big a dickless loser as you want to...right up until you start using your own issues as a justification for murder. Then it really really maters.

So I'm curious why you think Hitlers murder of millions of people was bad ass. Walk me through that one.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2016, 11:19 PM
(27-10-2016 11:14 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(27-10-2016 09:42 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, I AM NOT SPECIAL IN THIS UNIVERSE!!! I DON'T GET TO LIVE HAPPILY FOREVER AFTER!!! I HAVE TO LIVE A LIFE THAT HAS SUFFERING AND MISERY IN IT!!! SUCH A LIFE IS UNFAIR AND UNJUST!!! SUCH A LIFE IS FAR BETTER OFF NEVER EXISTING AND THAT IS WHY I WOULD CHOOSE TO DESTROY IT IF I COULD!!!

Now I don't think that is childish. I think that is pretty badass!

No, it is selfish, stupid, and really childish. It is an infantile tantrum.

If you don't want to exist, you know what to do. You do not get to make others' decisions.

Who fucking gives a shit how selfish and childish I am as a person? I don't give a shit about what you or anyone else says. Read my previous post. It is about me, my happiness/well-being, and getting what I want. That's what it is all about from my perspective. I know it's not from your perspective. But like I said, I don't care about your perspective or anyone else's for that matter.
27-10-2016, 11:20 PM
(27-10-2016 11:18 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(27-10-2016 10:57 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  It doesn't matter if I am selfish and cowardly.
yes it does when that cowardly and selfish behavior impacts on others like you have REPEATEDLY expressed a desire to do. When you think killing other people is a good thing because your a chicken shit then yes it DOES matter. Very very very much.

(27-10-2016 10:03 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  What matters is my happiness and well-being.

(27-10-2016 10:03 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  As long as I don't have that, then I am ending my life.
Yes yes yes, I'm sure you won't be posting this same bullshit in another 2 years from now.Rolleyes

(27-10-2016 10:03 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  It doesn't matter if I was the most weak and pitiful selfish coward on the face of this planet and neither would it matter to me if I was the most powerful and brave warrior on this planet, all that matters is that I live forever and am forever happy with no misery and unhappiness in my life. So it is my happiness and well-being that is important here. Not how strong, weak, brave, cowardly, selfish, etc. I am as a person.
Those things do matter and the fact you can't figure out why is the problem. You can as big a dickless loser as you want to...right up until you start using your own issues as a justification for murder. Then it really really maters.

So I'm curious why you think Hitlers murder of millions of people was bad ass. Walk me through that one.
You say those things matter, but they don't to me. Only my happiness, well-being, living forever, and having no unhappiness/misery in my life is what matters to me.
27-10-2016, 11:34 PM
(27-10-2016 11:19 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  
(27-10-2016 11:14 PM)Chas Wrote:  No, it is selfish, stupid, and really childish. It is an infantile tantrum.

If you don't want to exist, you know what to do. You do not get to make others' decisions.

Who fucking gives a shit how selfish and childish I am as a person? I don't give a shit about what you or anyone else says. Read my previous post. It is about me, my happiness/well-being, and getting what I want. That's what it is all about from my perspective. I know it's not from your perspective. But like I said, I don't care about your perspective or anyone else's for that matter.

Then why are you here? Why don't you just fuck off and quit annoying us with your childish whining? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
27-10-2016, 11:34 PM
(27-10-2016 11:20 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  
(27-10-2016 11:18 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  yes it does when that cowardly and selfish behavior impacts on others like you have REPEATEDLY expressed a desire to do. When you think killing other people is a good thing because your a chicken shit then yes it DOES matter. Very very very much.

You say those things matter, but they don't to me. Only my happiness, well-being, living forever, and having no unhappiness/misery in my life is what matters to me.

You will never have that. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-10-2016, 11:45 PM (This post was last modified: 27-10-2016 11:49 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(27-10-2016 11:19 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  Who fucking gives a shit how selfish and childish I am as a person?
Other than every single person who has to deal with you at all? Other than the people you would murder if you could becasue of your selfish delusional nonsense?

Hell to me your just some cry baby on the internet and I care because you being a twat is vaguely annoying at times.

(27-10-2016 10:03 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  I don't give a shit about what you or anyone else says.
RIGHT! Which raises the question of WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE if you don't care what anyone has to says?
You are just a cry baby looking for attention. What kind of idiot joins a discussion forum who doesn't care what anyone has to say? Fucking stupid child.

(27-10-2016 10:03 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  Read my previous post.
Or I could just read this one as it's a copy+paste of every other post so far tonight. And you are STILL wrong and STILL stupid.

(27-10-2016 10:03 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  It is about me, my happiness/well-being, and getting what I want. That's what it is all about from my perspective.
Which is what makes you a selfish, stupid, childish, loser. What makes you an asshole is that you would if given the opportunity harm others needlessly cause it would make you happy to do so.

(27-10-2016 10:03 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  I know it's not from your perspective. But like I said, I don't care about your perspective or anyone else's for that matter.
So why should I give a fuck about your perspective? You are just a basic no value asshole with delusions and no balls. Your perspective is little and unimportant so why should I care?

[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
27-10-2016, 11:47 PM
(27-10-2016 11:20 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  You say those things matter, but they don't to me.
So what? You being a shitty person is your problem not mine. They still matter, and i don't require you to knowledge that for it to be true. It's entirely true if you like it or not.

(27-10-2016 10:03 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  Only my happiness, well-being, living forever, and having no unhappiness/misery in my life is what matters to me.
Which makes you a selfish child so WHY SHOULD I CARE?

28-10-2016, 12:42 AM
I dont believe this guy is for real. The personality he portrays stinks of a atheist strawman made up by a fundamentalist christian, trying to show us how our belief system and outlook on life should be according to his own silly belief.

Pretty pathetic actually if you think about it for a second.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
28-10-2016, 12:45 AM
This thread has become very amusing Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load
28-10-2016, 12:56 AM (This post was last modified: 28-10-2016 04:10 AM by SuperMarioGamer.)
(27-10-2016 11:45 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(27-10-2016 11:19 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  Who fucking gives a shit how selfish and childish I am as a person?
Other than every single person who has to deal with you at all? Other than the people you would murder if you could becasue of your selfish delusional nonsense?

Hell to me your just some cry baby on the internet and I care because you being a twat is vaguely annoying at times.

(27-10-2016 10:03 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  I don't give a shit about what you or anyone else says.
RIGHT! Which raises the question of WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE if you don't care what anyone has to says?
You are just a cry baby looking for attention. What kind of idiot joins a discussion forum who doesn't care what anyone has to say? Fucking stupid child.

(27-10-2016 10:03 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  Read my previous post.
Or I could just read this one as it's a copy+paste of every other post so far tonight. And you are STILL wrong and STILL stupid.

(27-10-2016 10:03 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  It is about me, my happiness/well-being, and getting what I want. That's what it is all about from my perspective.
Which is what makes you a selfish, stupid, childish, loser. What makes you an asshole is that you would if given the opportunity harm others needlessly cause it would make you happy to do so.

(27-10-2016 10:03 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  I know it's not from your perspective. But like I said, I don't care about your perspective or anyone else's for that matter.
So why should I give a fuck about your perspective? You are just a basic no value asshole with delusions and no balls. Your perspective is little and unimportant so why should I care?

I am here to troll you and others. Also, I am 28 years old. I am not a young child. My only reason for living is to be happy, have no misery in my life, and to live forever that way. I have no desire to help others, contribute to society, pursue a career, and neither do I have any knowledge of science or reality in general.

Since my life is unhappy and since I will just remain dead one day anyway, then do you think I should just get the hell off this forum, stop trolling you and others, and just get on with putting an end to my life?

That would be a really good idea for an utterly worthless piece of shit like me. I am far better off immediately throwing a piece of shit like myself away. Not to mention, this life I have which is also a piece of shit life.

This life just isn't optimized for someone like me. I wish it were. I wish it were an eternal blissful life that has no suffering and misery. But that isn't reality. Therefore, I think it would be much better off to just end my life then since I don't get that happy eternal blissful life I want.

It's such a shame because such an ideal dream life could of been created through science in the distant future. If only I was born then, I could of lived the most awesome and amazing life created through science. It would be a life that is optimized for me and others.

Quote:Which would be an interesting point perhaps if you hadn't been willing to kill everyone alive to get what you want even though you can get what you want without hurting anyone. You are not talking about making your own judgments for your own life you are talking about global murder for no rational reason.

The reason is that I just simply hate this life since it is not a happy eternal blissful life optimized for us as human beings and because there are many people as I've mentioned earlier who have their lives destroyed who cannot have a life worth living to them ever again regardless of what things they try. I hate this life so much that I wish I could just destroy it regardless of the fact that there are many innocent people who are still leading meaningful and worthwhile lives. I have no regard for their lives. My only focus would be destroying this life I hate so much.

If I, including my own family, are not immortal souls that get to live on in eternal bliss after we die, then I will look down upon myself and my own family as lesser, insignificant, and inferior. Everyone would be insignificant to me. So that is why I would disregard their lives when destroying the entire planet. If we truly are all insignificant in this universe, then that is how I would view everyone which is the reason why I would disregard their lives and destroy the planet. I would disregard my own life as well and sacrifice myself in the process since I, too, would be insignificant.