This being the only life can be depressing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-10-2016, 06:13 AM
RE: This being the only life can be depressing
(27-10-2016 10:39 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  To rebel against these people and to have things my way instead would make me badass.

You are not a "bad" ass. You're actually pretty a pretty accomplished ass.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2016, 10:09 AM
(28-10-2016 12:56 AM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  I am here to troll you and others.
[Image: banhammer_by_aidarmadillo.jpg]

(28-10-2016 12:56 AM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  Also, I am 28 years old. I am not a young child.
There is no age limit on being a stupid childish fuck.

(28-10-2016 12:56 AM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  My only reason for living is to be happy, have no misery in my life, and to live forever that way.
Utopia fallacy. boring the first 20 times, still boring now.

(28-10-2016 12:56 AM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  I have no desire to help others, contribute to society, pursue a career, and neither do I have any knowledge of science or reality in general.
So you're a loser? Big deal, lots of losers out there. Meet up, start a club, maybe make some T-shirts. No one cares.
If you have no knowledge of reality as you claim then your opinion is now EXTRA worthless.

(28-10-2016 12:56 AM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  Since my life is unhappy and since I will just remain dead one day anyway, then do you think I should just get the hell off this forum, stop trolling you and others, and just get on with putting an end to my life?
No I think I've been fairly clear in what I think: you need to fuck off and stop being such a disappointing little cry baby bitch. Also stop making sock accounts for fuck sake, I didn't care about your personal problems two years ago I don't care now.

(28-10-2016 12:56 AM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  That would be a really good idea for an utterly worthless piece of shit like me. I am far better off immediately throwing a piece of shit like myself away.
Talk talk talk talk talk. How long are you planing to talk? Two years now you have been yammering on about this. That's two years you could have followed through or found your balls. Blah blah blah blah.

(28-10-2016 12:56 AM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  Not to mention, this life I have which is also a piece of shit life.
Fucking first world kids. Fucking hell' you have a computer or a cell phone, an internet connection, a loving family, and probably a roof over your head and you ain't starving to death. Your life is better than 99% of all people who have ever lived.
First world cry baby.

(28-10-2016 12:56 AM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  This life just isn't optimized for someone like me. I wish it were. I wish it were an eternal blissful life that has no suffering and misery. But that isn't reality.
Therefore, I think it would be much better off to just end my life then since I don't get that happy eternal blissful life I want.
didn't care what your opinion was the first dozen times you wrote it don't care now. that's fucking stupid and irrational.

(28-10-2016 12:56 AM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  It's such a shame because such an ideal dream life could of been created through science in the distant future. If only I was born then, I could of lived the most awesome and amazing life created through science. It would be a life that is optimized for me and others.
Shut up MozartLink, no one cares.

(28-10-2016 12:56 AM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  The reason is that I just simply hate this life since it is not a happy eternal blissful life optimized for us as human beings and because there are many people as I've mentioned earlier who have their lives destroyed who cannot have a life worth living to them ever again regardless of what things they try.
Oh good i get to read the same spam again for the billionth fucking time. Didn't care the first time, don't care now.

(28-10-2016 12:56 AM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  I hate this life so much that I wish I could just destroy it regardless of the fact that there are many innocent people who are still leading meaningful and worthwhile lives. I have no regard for their lives. My only focus would be destroying this life I hate so much.
Which makes you a cunt. So fuck off.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
28-10-2016, 11:04 AM
Omg either some pissant kid in his mums basement trolling or the most fucked up little puppy I've seen on TTA ever. Keep posting dickwad you crack me up. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
28-10-2016, 12:01 PM (This post was last modified: 28-10-2016 12:05 PM by Chas.)
(28-10-2016 12:56 AM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  Omg either some pissant kid in his mums basement trolling or the most fucked up little puppy I've seen on TTA ever. Keep posting dickwad you crack me up. Big Grin

Why not both?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
28-10-2016, 12:04 PM
(28-10-2016 12:56 AM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  I am here to troll you and others.

An obvious sock of MozartLink and a self-identified troll. He's still here because ... Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
28-10-2016, 12:19 PM
(28-10-2016 12:56 AM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  I am here to troll you and others. Also, I am 28 years old. I am not a young child. My only reason for living is to be happy, have no misery in my life, and to live forever that way. I have no desire to help others, contribute to society, pursue a career, and neither do I have any knowledge of science or reality in general.

Since my life is unhappy and since I will just remain dead one day anyway, then do you think I should just get the hell off this forum, stop trolling you and others, and just get on with putting an end to my life?

That would be a really good idea for an utterly worthless piece of shit like me. I am far better off immediately throwing a piece of shit like myself away. Not to mention, this life I have which is also a piece of shit life.

This life just isn't optimized for someone like me. I wish it were. I wish it were an eternal blissful life that has no suffering and misery. But that isn't reality. Therefore, I think it would be much better off to just end my life then since I don't get that happy eternal blissful life I want.

It's such a shame because such an ideal dream life could of been created through science in the distant future. If only I was born then, I could of lived the most awesome and amazing life created through science. It would be a life that is optimized for me and others.

Quote:Which would be an interesting point perhaps if you hadn't been willing to kill everyone alive to get what you want even though you can get what you want without hurting anyone. You are not talking about making your own judgments for your own life you are talking about global murder for no rational reason.

The reason is that I just simply hate this life since it is not a happy eternal blissful life optimized for us as human beings and because there are many people as I've mentioned earlier who have their lives destroyed who cannot have a life worth living to them ever again regardless of what things they try. I hate this life so much that I wish I could just destroy it regardless of the fact that there are many innocent people who are still leading meaningful and worthwhile lives. I have no regard for their lives. My only focus would be destroying this life I hate so much.

If I, including my own family, are not immortal souls that get to live on in eternal bliss after we die, then I will look down upon myself and my own family as lesser, insignificant, and inferior. Everyone would be insignificant to me. So that is why I would disregard their lives when destroying the entire planet. If we truly are all insignificant in this universe, then that is how I would view everyone which is the reason why I would disregard their lives and destroy the planet. I would disregard my own life as well and sacrifice myself in the process since I, too, would be insignificant.

[Image: blah-blah-fuckin-blahhhh.png]

Whiny bitch and/or useless troll. Go fuck yourself either way.
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
28-10-2016, 12:28 PM
There are seriously suicidal people out there get help if you are one or shame on you for possibly diverting help we could give them.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
28-10-2016, 05:19 PM
(28-10-2016 12:28 PM)adey67 Wrote:  There are seriously suicidal people out there get help if you are one or shame on you for possibly diverting help we could give them.

Well, he did admit to being a troll.
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
28-10-2016, 05:23 PM
(28-10-2016 05:19 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(28-10-2016 12:28 PM)adey67 Wrote:  There are seriously suicidal people out there get help if you are one or shame on you for possibly diverting help we could give them.

Well, he did admit to being a troll.
That's true my friend, I just object to anyone claiming to be suicidal for a laugh, lost my best friend to suicide last year.
28-10-2016, 05:57 PM
Quote:There is no age limit on being a stupid childish fuck.

SpongeBob: "You are so stupid, Patrick!"

Patrick: "Uhhhhhh, what does that mean?"

SpongeBob: "You are so stupid that you don't even know what stupid means. You don't belong on the Thinking Atheist if that's how stupid you really are!"