This being the only life can be depressing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-10-2016, 09:51 PM
RE: This being the only life can be depressing
(29-10-2016 09:31 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(28-10-2016 12:56 AM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  He was pleasant enough. Decent fellow. Good people. Peculiar fascination with spiders. Oh and completely batshit bonkers.

[Image: wickedclown.jpg]

He was, and is, a psychopath. Drinking Beverage

Well it wouldn't be fair to comment on his current condition.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-10-2016, 09:54 PM
(29-10-2016 09:51 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(29-10-2016 09:31 PM)Chas Wrote:  He was, and is, a psychopath. Drinking Beverage

Well it wouldn't be fair to comment on his current condition.

Psychopathy is forever.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-10-2016, 09:58 PM
(29-10-2016 09:54 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(29-10-2016 09:51 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Well it wouldn't be fair to comment on his current condition.

Psychopathy is forever.

#sigh
29-10-2016, 11:28 PM
(29-10-2016 07:04 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  Even in my senior years I will still be the type of person I am today. I will still be whining about how an eternal blissful life is the only life worth living to me here on this forum.

When someone calls you a whiny cunt the problem isn't your lack of consistency being a whiny cunt.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
30-10-2016, 12:53 AM (This post was last modified: 30-10-2016 02:00 AM by SuperMarioGamer.)
(29-10-2016 11:28 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(29-10-2016 07:04 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  Even in my senior years I will still be the type of person I am today. I will still be whining about how an eternal blissful life is the only life worth living to me here on this forum.

When someone calls you a whiny cunt the problem isn't your lack of consistency being a whiny cunt.

This life isn't optimized for us as human beings and that is why I detest this life. It is the reason why I continue to complain. Such a life isn't worth living to me at all! It doesn't matter how much good things there are in this life.

The fact that it isn't a life optimized for us, our happiness/well-being, longevity, and getting what we want makes me just want to give up and throw away this life I have regardless if it is the one and only life I will ever have.

The day I die whether it be sooner or later, I would be so glad to say good riddance to this life. It is the most pitiful and most pathetic miserable life for most of us as human beings. I call it as such since this life doesn't give me what I want. I plan on sending this message to the famous skeptics such as Sean Carrol, Steven Novella, etc. to try and convert them over to my worldview.
30-10-2016, 02:24 AM
(30-10-2016 12:53 AM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  
(29-10-2016 11:28 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  When someone calls you a whiny cunt the problem isn't your lack of consistency being a whiny cunt.

This life isn't optimized for us as human beings and that is why I detest this life. It is the reason why I continue to complain. Such a life isn't worth living to me at all! It doesn't matter how much good things there are in this life.

The fact that it isn't a life optimized for us, our happiness/well-being, longevity, and getting what we want makes me just want to give up and throw away this life I have regardless if it is the one and only life I will ever have.

The day I die whether it be sooner or later, I would be so glad to say good riddance to this life. It is the most pitiful and most pathetic miserable life for most of us as human beings. I call it as such since this life doesn't give me what I want. I plan on sending this message to the famous skeptics such as Sean Carrol, Steven Novella, etc. to try and convert them over to my worldview.

You're trying way too hard. It's really just sad.

I had some awesome quiche this morning, totally made life worth living. You should try it sometime. Nihilism isn't really as bad as they make it out to be in the movies. Drinking Beverage

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
30-10-2016, 05:55 AM
(30-10-2016 12:53 AM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  
(29-10-2016 11:28 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  When someone calls you a whiny cunt the problem isn't your lack of consistency being a whiny cunt.

Then stop living it. Drinking Beverage

Quote:The fact that it isn't a life optimized for us, our happiness/well-being, longevity, and getting what we want makes me just want to give up and throw away this life I have regardless if it is the one and only life I will ever have.

Go right ahead.

Quote:The day I die whether it be sooner or later, I would be so glad to say good riddance to this life.

That's just more whiny bullshit. If you meant it, you wouldn't be here.

Quote:It is the most pitiful and most pathetic miserable life for most of us as human beings. I call it as such since this life doesn't give me what I want. I plan on sending this message to the famous skeptics such as Sean Carrol, Steven Novella, etc. to try and convert them over to my worldview.

Take your whiny crap elsewhere, you infantile ass.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-10-2016, 06:17 AM
(30-10-2016 05:55 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(30-10-2016 12:53 AM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  This life isn't optimized for us as human beings and that is why I detest this life. It is the reason why I continue to complain. Such a life isn't worth living to me at all! It doesn't matter how much good things there are in this life.

Then stop living it. Drinking Beverage

Quote:The fact that it isn't a life optimized for us, our happiness/well-being, longevity, and getting what we want makes me just want to give up and throw away this life I have regardless if it is the one and only life I will ever have.

Go right ahead.

Quote:The day I die whether it be sooner or later, I would be so glad to say good riddance to this life.

Quote:It is the most pitiful and most pathetic miserable life for most of us as human beings. I call it as such since this life doesn't give me what I want. I plan on sending this message to the famous skeptics such as Sean Carrol, Steven Novella, etc. to try and convert them over to my worldview.

No, I won't take it elsewhere! I wish I could just take you out and others since the likes of you have mistreated me. Another reason is because I don't get what I want. When things don't go my way, I go on a killing spree and I just give up on life.
30-10-2016, 06:18 AM
So bye bye, Miss American Pie
Drove my Chevy to the levee
But the levee was dry

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
30-10-2016, 08:01 AM (This post was last modified: 30-10-2016 08:19 AM by adey67.)
(30-10-2016 06:17 AM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  
(30-10-2016 05:55 AM)Chas Wrote:  Then stop living it. Drinking Beverage

Go right ahead.

No, I won't take it elsewhere! I wish I could just take you out and others since the likes of you have mistreated me. Another reason is because I don't get what I want. When things don't go my way, I go on a killing spree and I just give up on life.
You might not have a choice if you continue to up the ante like this I predict it will not be long before you are banned.
Dude when you do the killing spree can you let us all know in advance so we can watch you on TV getting taken out by SWAT Big Grin