This being the only life can be depressing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-10-2016, 08:40 AM
RE: This being the only life can be depressing
WTF is wrong with you people?

Is there a banner at the homepage of TTA that says "Are you a religious fanatic? Come and join TTA and tell us about your favourite insane delusions!"?

or

"Are you a complete idiot? Got the reasoning of a 5y old kid? Doesnt matter if your are believer or not, just join TTA and show us your silly arguments!"

or

"Are you a sad loser? Didnt your parents give you enough attention? Do you hate your job/boss/co-workers/family? Is your life so empty that you have to give it meaning by trolling a random forum and publicly embarass yourself? Come and join TTA, troll us hard, waste more of your sad little meaningless life, you wont regret it for long (only until you die)!"

Seriously, is that what makes your boat float? Publicly embarassing yourselves? Showing to everybody how sad a person you are? Is it giving you thrills to lower yourself to a level, you -possibly- even wont be accepted to a crappy reality TV show? Or is it meant to be like an application to one of those shows? Is that the footprint you want to leave in society once you are gone? "Look he was a complete idiot, but at least not some random, unknown one, he made everybody know how much of a loser he/she was".

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
30-10-2016, 08:58 AM
(30-10-2016 12:53 AM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  This life isn't optimized for us as human beings and that is why I detest this life. It is the reason why I continue to complain. Such a life isn't worth living to me at all! It doesn't matter how much good things there are in this life.

The fact that it isn't a life optimized for us, our happiness/well-being, longevity, and getting what we want makes me just want to give up and throw away this life I have regardless if it is the one and only life I will ever have.

The day I die whether it be sooner or later, I would be so glad to say good riddance to this life. It is the most pitiful and most pathetic miserable life for most of us as human beings. I call it as such since this life doesn't give me what I want. I plan on sending this message to the famous skeptics such as Sean Carrol, Steven Novella, etc. to try and convert them over to my worldview.

[Image: muffspathead.gif]

#sigh
30-10-2016, 11:15 AM
(30-10-2016 12:53 AM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  This life isn't optimized for us as human beings and that is why I detest this life.
Didn't care the first 12 times, won't care the next 12 times, didn't care this time.

(30-10-2016 12:53 AM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  It is the reason why I continue to complain.
No you continue to whine cause your a little bitch who wants to troll at the same time being a fucking terrible troll. You are boring AND incompetent.

(30-10-2016 12:53 AM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  Such a life isn't worth living to me at all! It doesn't matter how much good things there are in this life.
You know where the door is loser.

(30-10-2016 12:53 AM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  The fact that it isn't a life optimized for us, our happiness/well-being, longevity, and getting what we want makes me just want to give up and throw away this life I have regardless if it is the one and only life I will ever have.
Yet you won't cause your full of shit.

(30-10-2016 12:53 AM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  The day I die whether it be sooner or later, I would be so glad to say good riddance to this life.

You will cry and beg and scream as you die, same as every other coward.

(30-10-2016 12:53 AM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  It is the most pitiful and most pathetic miserable life for most of us as human beings. I call it as such since this life doesn't give me what I want.
Boo-fucking-hoo, no one cares.

(30-10-2016 12:53 AM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  I plan on sending this message to the famous skeptics such as Sean Carrol, Steven Novella, etc. to try and convert them over to my worldview.
Why skeptics? Why do they have to sit through your world view of "Santa didn't give me what I want for Christmas, so now I should just kill everyone. right guys?".
I'm sure they will find your stupidity SUPER convincing.Rolleyes

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
30-10-2016, 11:20 AM
(30-10-2016 06:17 AM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  I wish I could just take you out and others since the likes of you have mistreated me.
Fuck off, you came here to troll and act like a cunt, you get treated like a troll and a cunt.

(30-10-2016 06:17 AM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  Another reason is because I don't get what I want.
When you intentionally refuse to do what you want even though there is NOTHING stopping you at all you can't claim that you never get what you want. You are so incredibly boring.

(30-10-2016 06:17 AM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  When things don't go my way, I go on a killing spree and I just give up on life.
Why do people who act like the biggest cry baby pussies always talk like they are hard stuff? Seriously.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
30-10-2016, 11:46 AM
This asshole is still posting, eh?

Not as suicidal as he pretends to be, obviously.
[+] 4 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
30-10-2016, 04:26 PM
(30-10-2016 08:40 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  WTF is wrong with you people?

Is there a banner at the homepage of TTA that says "Are you a religious fanatic? Come and join TTA and tell us about your favourite insane delusions!"?

or

"Are you a complete idiot? Got the reasoning of a 5y old kid? Doesnt matter if your are believer or not, just join TTA and show us your silly arguments!"

or

"Are you a sad loser? Didnt your parents give you enough attention? Do you hate your job/boss/co-workers/family? Is your life so empty that you have to give it meaning by trolling a random forum and publicly embarass yourself? Come and join TTA, troll us hard, waste more of your sad little meaningless life, you wont regret it for long (only until you die)!"

Seriously, is that what makes your boat float? Publicly embarassing yourselves? Showing to everybody how sad a person you are? Is it giving you thrills to lower yourself to a level, you -possibly- even wont be accepted to a crappy reality TV show? Or is it meant to be like an application to one of those shows? Is that the footprint you want to leave in society once you are gone? "Look he was a complete idiot, but at least not some random, unknown one, he made everybody know how much of a loser he/she was".

Yes, you have read my mind. I will never amount to anything more than someone who only lives for his own pleasure who only finds an eternal blissful life worth living which would be a life in which I am completely free of all problems/suffering and would be a life where I can get what I want.

Since I will never amount to anything more than that, then that is why I am here on this forum talking and complaining.
30-10-2016, 04:30 PM
(30-10-2016 04:26 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  
(30-10-2016 08:40 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  WTF is wrong with you people?

or

or

Yes, you have read my mind. I will never amount to anything more than someone who only lives for his own pleasure who only finds an eternal blissful life worth living which would be a life in which I am completely free of all problems/suffering and would be a life where I can get what I want.

Since I will never amount to anything more than that, then that is why I am here on this forum talking and complaining.
Isn't that exactly why you shouldn't be on the forum complaining?..... Move to the light Mario head to the light.
30-10-2016, 04:45 PM (This post was last modified: 30-10-2016 04:50 PM by SuperMarioGamer.)
(30-10-2016 04:30 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(30-10-2016 04:26 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  Yes, you have read my mind. I will never amount to anything more than someone who only lives for his own pleasure who only finds an eternal blissful life worth living which would be a life in which I am completely free of all problems/suffering and would be a life where I can get what I want.

Isn't that exactly why you shouldn't be on the forum complaining?..... Move to the light Mario head to the light.

The only thing that should ever matter in life is getting what we want. Why even bother living when you can't get what you want? It's not about appreciation. It is all about things working out for you and going your way. That is the one and only thing that matters in life. It is the only thing that makes life worth living.

Why do people even bother persevering in life when things don't go their way? I see no reason at all to not just give up and throw your life away.
30-10-2016, 04:48 PM
(30-10-2016 04:45 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  
(30-10-2016 04:30 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Isn't that exactly why you shouldn't be on the forum complaining?..... Move to the light Mario head to the light.

The only thing that should ever matter in life is getting what we want. Why even bother living when you can't get what you want? It's not about appreciation. It is all about things working out for you and going your way. That is the one and only thing that matters in life. It is the only thing that makes life worth living.

Err I've got a radical new idea for you how about working hard to achieve what you want in life ?
30-10-2016, 04:52 PM
(30-10-2016 04:48 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(30-10-2016 04:45 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  The only thing that should ever matter in life is getting what we want. Why even bother living when you can't get what you want? It's not about appreciation. It is all about things working out for you and going your way. That is the one and only thing that matters in life. It is the only thing that makes life worth living.

Err I've got a radical new idea for you how about working hard to achieve what you want in life ?

What I want is an eternal blissful life. There is no way I can ever obtain an eternal blissful life free of all suffering and misery. That is a fantasy that can never become a reality. Nor in my lifetime or in the future.