This being the only life can be depressing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-10-2016, 05:04 PM
RE: This being the only life can be depressing
I
(30-10-2016 04:52 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  
(30-10-2016 04:48 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Err I've got a radical new idea for you how about working hard to achieve what you want in life ?

What I want is an eternal blissful life. There is no way I can ever obtain an eternal blissful life free of all suffering and misery. That is a fantasy that can never become a reality. Nor in my lifetime or in the future.

I've got news for you its not only in your lifetime or the future but never there is no afterlife either so you gotta make the most of this one Mario. You are only 28 and cannot possibly have fucked up your life to the extent that I have so go for it as hard as you can, this is a good forum with genuine people willing to help and educate but they wont tolerate bullshit, you can turn things around mate, really you can.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-10-2016, 05:11 PM (This post was last modified: 30-10-2016 05:20 PM by SuperMarioGamer.)
(30-10-2016 05:04 PM)adey67 Wrote:  I
(30-10-2016 04:52 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  What I want is an eternal blissful life. There is no way I can ever obtain an eternal blissful life free of all suffering and misery. That is a fantasy that can never become a reality. Nor in my lifetime or in the future.

I've got news for you its not only in your lifetime or the future but never there is no afterlife either so you gotta make the most of this one Mario. You are only 28 and cannot possibly have fucked up your life to the extent that I have so go for it as hard as you can, this is a good forum with genuine people willing to help and educate but they wont tolerate bullshit, you can turn things around mate, really you can.

I don't see how. I don't put up with things that are not optimal. I throw them away. This life is the most disgusting, primitive abomination since it is a life that is far from optimal for us as human beings. There are all sorts of illnesses, diseases, suffering, misery, etc. that destroy people's lives and kill them before they have a chance to pursue their goals/dreams and what have you.
30-10-2016, 05:18 PM
(30-10-2016 05:11 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  
(30-10-2016 05:04 PM)adey67 Wrote:  I

I don't see how. I don't put up with things that are not optimal. I throw them away. This life is the most disgusting, primitive abomination since it is a life that is far from optimal for us as human beings. There are all sorts of illnesses, diseases, suffering, misery, etc. that destroy people's lives and kill them before they have a chance to pursue their goals/dreams and what have you.
Mario, that's not realistic you have to try and foster some pragmatism. Sure there is suffering how about doing something to help relieve it for others, I was never happier than when I was doing that as a registered nurse.
30-10-2016, 05:22 PM
(30-10-2016 05:18 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(30-10-2016 05:11 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  I don't see how. I don't put up with things that are not optimal. I throw them away. This life is the most disgusting, primitive abomination since it is a life that is far from optimal for us as human beings. There are all sorts of illnesses, diseases, suffering, misery, etc. that destroy people's lives and kill them before they have a chance to pursue their goals/dreams and what have you.
Mario, that's not realistic you have to try and foster some pragmatism. Sure there is suffering how about doing something to help relieve it for others, I was never happier than when I was doing that as a registered nurse.

Like I said, I have no desire to live for others, help others, contribute to society, make the world a better place, etc. That is because I am a narcissist sociopath who only lives for his own self and for his own happiness and well-being. Therefore, the only thing that can ever possibly matter to me is getting what I want in life.

But this life is just too primitive to satisfy that desire. I call it a primitive life because we still don't have cures for all the suffering and illness in the world. It is not a future life created through science where we can live forever, be forever happy, have no suffering and illness, etc.
30-10-2016, 05:26 PM
(30-10-2016 04:48 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Err I've got a radical new idea for you how about working hard to achieve what you want in life ?

What I want is an eternal blissful life. There is no way I can ever obtain an eternal blissful life free of all suffering and misery. That is a fantasy that can never become a reality. Nor in my lifetime or in the future.

CHUCK NORRIS computer doesn't have a backspace button. He never make mistakes. CHUCK NORRIS blood type is AK-47. The reason newborn babies cry is because they enter in the world with CHUCK
NORRIS. CHUCK NORRIS refer himself in the fourth person. CHUCK NORRIS knows victory secret. CHUCK NORRIS tells Simon what to do. CHUCK NORRIS has a diary. Is called the Guinness book of records. CHUCK NORRIS once bowled a perfect game with a marble.

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
[+] 2 users Like Leo's post
30-10-2016, 05:28 PM
(30-10-2016 05:22 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  
(30-10-2016 05:18 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Mario, that's not realistic you have to try and foster some pragmatism. Sure there is suffering how about doing something to help relieve it for others, I was never happier than when I was doing that as a registered nurse.

Like I said, I have no desire to live for others, help others, contribute to society, make the world a better place, etc. That is because I am a narcissist sociopath who only lives for his own self and for his own happiness and well-being. Therefore, the only thing that can ever possibly matter to me is getting what I want in life.

But this life is just too primitive to satisfy that desire. I call it a primitive life because we still don't have cures for all the suffering and illness in the world. It is not a future life created through science where we can live forever, be forever happy, have no suffering and illness, etc.

Good you recognise your problems have you tried therapy ? You don't have to live for others just try doing something for them.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
30-10-2016, 07:29 PM (This post was last modified: 30-10-2016 07:32 PM by GenesisNemesis.)
Nothing will be depressing when you're dead. We will be free sooner or later.

30-10-2016, 08:10 PM (This post was last modified: 30-10-2016 08:17 PM by GenesisNemesis.)

Then what you must do is accept the reality that your fantasy will not ever be true, just as one would accept the laws of gravity. If it is depressing, it probably means you are not accepting it as a plain fact, and you are still longing for what cannot be.

30-10-2016, 08:20 PM
(30-10-2016 08:10 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(30-10-2016 04:52 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  What I want is an eternal blissful life. There is no way I can ever obtain an eternal blissful life free of all suffering and misery. That is a fantasy that can never become a reality. Nor in my lifetime or in the future.

Then what you must do is accept the reality that your fantasy will not ever be true, just as one would accept the laws of gravity. If it is depressing, it probably means you are not accepting it as a plain fact, and you are still longing for what cannot be.

THAT MAKES ME WANT TO THROW A TANTRUM WHILE KILLING EVERYBODY INCLUDING MY OWN FAMILY!!!
30-10-2016, 08:44 PM
(30-10-2016 08:20 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  
(30-10-2016 08:10 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Then what you must do is accept the reality that your fantasy will not ever be true, just as one would accept the laws of gravity. If it is depressing, it probably means you are not accepting it as a plain fact, and you are still longing for what cannot be.

THAT MAKES ME WANT TO THROW A TANTRUM WHILE KILLING EVERYBODY INCLUDING MY OWN FAMILY!!!

You are either incredibly immature or actually insane. Or both. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post