This being the only life can be depressing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-10-2016, 08:47 PM
RE: This being the only life can be depressing
I
(30-10-2016 04:52 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  What I want is an eternal blissful life. There is no way I can ever obtain an eternal blissful life free of all suffering and misery. That is a fantasy that can never become a reality. Nor in my lifetime or in the future.

Buck up dude.
Maybe you can get the pony though.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-10-2016, 09:03 PM
(30-10-2016 08:20 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  
(30-10-2016 08:10 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Then what you must do is accept the reality that your fantasy will not ever be true, just as one would accept the laws of gravity. If it is depressing, it probably means you are not accepting it as a plain fact, and you are still longing for what cannot be.

THAT MAKES ME WANT TO THROW A TANTRUM WHILE KILLING EVERYBODY INCLUDING MY OWN FAMILY!!!

Not accepting facts makes you want to kill people?

30-10-2016, 09:14 PM (This post was last modified: 30-10-2016 09:19 PM by SuperMarioGamer.)
(30-10-2016 09:03 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(30-10-2016 08:20 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  THAT MAKES ME WANT TO THROW A TANTRUM WHILE KILLING EVERYBODY INCLUDING MY OWN FAMILY!!!

Not accepting facts makes you want to kill people?

Yes, because if it is a fact that we are all nothing more than biological life forms that are here for a short while and suffer only to remain dead one day, then I would look down upon these insignificant life forms and kill them since that is all they are. Me included.
30-10-2016, 09:15 PM
(30-10-2016 09:14 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  
(30-10-2016 09:03 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Not accepting facts makes you want to kill people?

Yes, because if it is a fact that we are all nothing more than biological life forms that are here for a short while and suffer only to remain dead one day, then I would look down upon these insignificant life forms and kill them since that is all they are. Me included.

Start with yourself. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
30-10-2016, 09:19 PM
(30-10-2016 09:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(30-10-2016 09:14 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  Yes, because if it is a fact that we are all nothing more than biological life forms that are here for a short while and suffer only to remain dead one day, then I would look down upon these insignificant life forms and kill them since that is all they are. Me included.

Start with yourself. Drinking Beverage

I'm not going out alone. It is no different than how Hitler killed the Jews. He viewed them as inferior and insignificant. That is why he killed them.
30-10-2016, 09:22 PM
(30-10-2016 09:19 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  
(30-10-2016 09:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  Start with yourself. Drinking Beverage

I'm not going out alone. It is no different than how Hitler killed the Jews. He viewed them as inferior and insignificant. That is why he killed them.

He had a specific goal in mind. If everything lacks meaning, what's the point of goals?

30-10-2016, 09:26 PM
WAAAAAAAAAAH, THAT'S IT!!! THIS CONVERSATION IS OVER!!! I AM GETTING OFF OF THIS FORUM, LOGGING OFF, AND PUTTING AN END TO MY LIFE RIGHT NOW!!! GOODBYE, EVERYONE!!! YOU WON'T HEAR FROM ME EVER AGAIN!!!
30-10-2016, 09:41 PM
Well, that was strange. I was just asking questions.

30-10-2016, 09:56 PM
(30-10-2016 04:45 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  Why do people even bother persevering in life when things don't go their way? I see no reason at all to not just give up and throw your life away.

Not everyone is a little bitch? Just sayin' mate.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
30-10-2016, 09:58 PM
(30-10-2016 05:11 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  I don't see how. I don't put up with things that are not optimal. I throw them away.
Yet you haven't starved to death, strange that. Drinking Beverage

(30-10-2016 06:17 AM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  This life is the most disgusting, primitive abomination since it is a life that is far from optimal for us as human beings.
According to who? You? I keep asking why I should care.

(30-10-2016 06:17 AM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  There are all sorts of illnesses, diseases, suffering, misery, etc. that destroy people's lives and kill them before they have a chance to pursue their goals/dreams and what have you.
So?

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.