This being the only life can be depressing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-10-2016, 10:05 PM
RE: This being the only life can be depressing
(30-10-2016 05:22 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  Like I said, I have no desire to live for others, help others, contribute to society, make the world a better place, etc. That is because I am a narcissist sociopath who only lives for his own self and for his own happiness and well-being. Therefore, the only thing that can ever possibly matter to me is getting what I want in life.
But weren't you just complaining a bit ago about how the good people get shit on but the bad people get what they want. Yet here you are as a shitty human being apparently not getting what you want. It's almost like your stupidity is completely irrational and has no internal consistency.

Fact of the matter is you are the last person who SHOULD get what he wants so it seems to me the world is doping a bang up job. Seems brighter already.Drinking Beverage

(30-10-2016 06:17 AM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  But this life is just too primitive to satisfy that desire.
Maybe it's advanced enough to recognize you as a twat and hold you back. Maybe you're just lazy.

(30-10-2016 06:17 AM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  It is not a future life created through science where we can live forever, be forever happy, have no suffering and illness, etc.
You seriously don't think this guys a sock of MozartLink?

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
30-10-2016, 10:08 PM
(30-10-2016 08:20 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  
(30-10-2016 08:10 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Then what you must do is accept the reality that your fantasy will not ever be true, just as one would accept the laws of gravity. If it is depressing, it probably means you are not accepting it as a plain fact, and you are still longing for what cannot be.

THAT MAKES ME WANT TO THROW A TANTRUM WHILE KILLING EVERYBODY INCLUDING MY OWN FAMILY!!!
Too bad your a pussy though right?

[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
30-10-2016, 10:09 PM
(30-10-2016 09:26 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  WAAAAAAAAAAH, THAT'S IT!!! THIS CONVERSATION IS OVER!!! I AM GETTING OFF OF THIS FORUM, LOGGING OFF, AND PUTTING AN END TO MY LIFE RIGHT NOW!!! GOODBYE, EVERYONE!!! YOU WON'T HEAR FROM ME EVER AGAIN!!!
Rolleyes
See ya tomorrow bitch.Drinking Beverage

[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
31-10-2016, 04:09 AM
(30-10-2016 09:41 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Well, that was strange. I was just asking questions.
He'll be back I've never known a troll leave due to gentle questioning, the trouble was Genesis that you made too much sense and overloaded his brain.
[+] 3 users Like adey67's post
01-11-2016, 08:31 AM
Well looks like he might be gone after all. I feel kinda bad for ripping on him now, clearly he is very seriously mentally ill.
01-11-2016, 01:20 PM
(01-11-2016 08:31 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Well looks like he might be gone after all. I feel kinda bad for ripping on him now, clearly he is very seriously mentally ill.

Maybe he was too intimidated with the CHUCK NORRIS facts.Yes I hope he comes back because I have tons of CHUCK NORRIS facts for supermariogamer or Mozart Link.

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
[+] 1 user Likes Leo's post
01-11-2016, 02:33 PM
(01-11-2016 01:20 PM)Leo Wrote:  
(01-11-2016 08:31 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Well looks like he might be gone after all. I feel kinda bad for ripping on him now, clearly he is very seriously mentally ill.

Maybe he was too intimidated with the CHUCK NORRIS facts.Yes I hope he comes back because I have tons of CHUCK NORRIS facts for supermariogamer or Mozart Link.

I'm so not getting the Chuck Norris thing as far as I know he's a very poor actor with a dodgy beard, unless that is of course the point lol.
01-11-2016, 02:43 PM
(01-11-2016 02:33 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(01-11-2016 01:20 PM)Leo Wrote:  Maybe he was too intimidated with the CHUCK NORRIS facts.Yes I hope he comes back because I have tons of CHUCK NORRIS facts for supermariogamer or Mozart Link.

I'm so not getting the Chuck Norris thing as far as I know he's a very poor actor with a dodgy beard, unless that is of course the point lol.

Did you know that Leo is the reincarnation of Chuck Norris (the world's most godlike human)? Don't piss him off!

I know what you're going to say -- the real Chuck Norris is still alive. But no -- he died many years ago, but death hasn't had the courage to tell him yet. That's how much of a badass he is.
[+] 2 users Like Grasshopper's post
01-11-2016, 02:55 PM
Leo has a dodgy beard ? ...... God noooo please god noooo !!!!!!!!!!!! Tongue
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
01-11-2016, 04:55 PM

Probably just changing socks... he'll be back eventually.