This being the only life can be depressing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-10-2016, 09:45 PM
RE: This being the only life can be depressing
(24-10-2016 09:40 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(24-10-2016 09:32 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  You grew suspicious because after he was banned, I joined two years later and started a topic here that bears a little bit of resemblance to the types of topics he makes. But I am here pointing out that there are a lot of people out there who feel depressed about this being the only life.
I'm suspicious because you both have names of Nintendo characters, you both make topics that are similar, you talk VERY similar to him, and you listen to others about as well as him. Mostly because even though he hasn't posted here in over two years and you just joined you knew EXACTLY who he was, how he operated, and what his views/feelings are two minutes after I posted his name.

Which I find suspicious as shit.

I was an admirer of the TA in the past for quite some time before I decided to become a member later on. So that is what allowed me to gain insight into the members. Especially the spammers and trolls who make their annoying presence obvious.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-10-2016, 09:55 PM
(24-10-2016 09:45 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  
(24-10-2016 09:40 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I'm suspicious because you both have names of Nintendo characters, you both make topics that are similar, you talk VERY similar to him, and you listen to others about as well as him. Mostly because even though he hasn't posted here in over two years and you just joined you knew EXACTLY who he was, how he operated, and what his views/feelings are two minutes after I posted his name.

Which I find suspicious as shit.

I was an admirer of the TA in the past for quite some time before I decided to become a member later on. So that is what allowed me to gain insight into the members. Especially the spammers and trolls who make their annoying presence obvious.
Who's WickedClown and what was he like?

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
24-10-2016, 10:15 PM
(24-10-2016 09:55 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(24-10-2016 09:45 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  I was an admirer of the TA in the past for quite some time before I decided to become a member later on. So that is what allowed me to gain insight into the members. Especially the spammers and trolls who make their annoying presence obvious.
Who's WickedClown and what was he like?

You know what? I've just decided I don't have time for this shit. So I am going to walk away from this topic real slow-like.

What? Why are you looking at me so suspiciously? I am like a happy innocent little girl. Look at me, I am so joyful and happy playing with the butterflies.

I wear a cute little dress and piss in my panties. Now is that something that MozartLink does? I DON'T THINK SO!
24-10-2016, 10:21 PM
(24-10-2016 10:15 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  
(24-10-2016 09:55 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Who's WickedClown and what was he like?

You know what? I've just decided I don't have time for this shit. So I am going to walk away from this topic real slow-like.

What? Why are you looking at me so suspiciously? I am like a happy innocent little girl. Look at me, I am so joyful and happy playing with the butterflies.

I wear a cute little dress and piss in my panties. Now is that something that MozartLink does? I DON'T THINK SO!
[Image: tumblr_lgjj4mfUT71qznc66o1_400.gif]

Ya I didn't think you knew. That about seals it for me.

That said, yes that is EXACTLY what I think MozartLink probably does in his spare time. Drinking Beverage

24-10-2016, 10:26 PM
(24-10-2016 10:21 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(24-10-2016 10:15 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  You know what? I've just decided I don't have time for this shit. So I am going to walk away from this topic real slow-like.

[Image: tumblr_lgjj4mfUT71qznc66o1_400.gif]

That said, yes that is EXACTLY what I think MozartLink probably does in his spare time. Drinking Beverage

That MozartLink does nothing but whine and complain. He doesn't display the impulsive sarcasm that I just displayed. That's not one of his personality traits.
24-10-2016, 10:28 PM
(24-10-2016 10:26 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  
(24-10-2016 10:21 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  [Image: tumblr_lgjj4mfUT71qznc66o1_400.gif]

That MozartLink does nothing but whine and complain. He doesn't display the impulsive sarcasm that I just displayed.

It's okay if you lost your other sock in the dryer. Just tell us.
[+] 5 users Like jennybee's post
24-10-2016, 10:30 PM (This post was last modified: 24-10-2016 10:38 PM by SuperMarioGamer.)
(24-10-2016 10:28 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(24-10-2016 10:26 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  That MozartLink does nothing but whine and complain. He doesn't display the impulsive sarcasm that I just displayed.

It's okay if you lost your other sock in the dryer. Just tell us.

How about if I shove a sock up yo' mouth, bitch? I've had it with this little detective game. Laugh out load
24-10-2016, 10:33 PM
(24-10-2016 10:26 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  
(24-10-2016 10:21 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  [Image: tumblr_lgjj4mfUT71qznc66o1_400.gif]

That MozartLink does nothing but whine and complain. He doesn't display the impulsive sarcasm that I just displayed. That's not one of his personality traits.
Yes, your impulsive sarcasm really shines through in all zero other times you have expressed it. And seeing as how no one can fake sarcasm, given that that's unpossible, you can't be him at all can you? Now that you have that outta your system tell me all about WickedClown with your knowledge of the forums trolls.Drinking Beverage

24-10-2016, 10:33 PM
(24-10-2016 10:30 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  
(24-10-2016 10:28 PM)jennybee Wrote:  It's okay if you lost your other sock in the dryer. Just tell us.

How about if I shove a suck up yo' mouth, bitch? I've had it with this little detective game. Laugh out load

That's cause your losing cocksucker.Drinking Beverage

EDIT: "Shove a suck" lolz. You can't even threaten well.

24-10-2016, 10:35 PM (This post was last modified: 24-10-2016 10:49 PM by SuperMarioGamer.)
(24-10-2016 10:33 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(24-10-2016 10:30 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  How about if I shove a suck up yo' mouth, bitch? I've had it with this little detective game. Laugh out load

That's cause your losing cocksucker.Drinking Beverage

EDIT: "Shove a suck" lolz. You can't even threaten well.

No, because it has gone off topic long enough. So let's return back to the topic.

Quote:Yes, your impulsive sarcasm really shines through in all zero other times you have expressed it. And seeing as how no one can fake sarcasm, given that that's unpossible, you can't be him at all can you? Now that you have that outta your system tell me all about WickedClown with your knowledge of the forums trolls.

I display sarcasm and silly jokes whenever it is convenient. Not when I am explaining a topic or making posts of a serious and explanatory tone.