This being the only life can be depressing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-10-2016, 10:37 PM
RE: This being the only life can be depressing
(24-10-2016 10:35 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  
(24-10-2016 10:33 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  That's cause your losing cocksucker.Drinking Beverage

EDIT: "Shove a suck" lolz. You can't even threaten well.

No, because it has gone off topic long enough. So let's return back to the topic.
No I'd rather you tell me about WickedClown. I'm interested in your perspective on the man, given that you claimed to know the trolls.

Also you were rude to Jenny so fuck your topic. You were happy to talk off topic till I called your bluff.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-10-2016, 10:53 PM
(24-10-2016 10:30 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  
(24-10-2016 10:28 PM)jennybee Wrote:  It's okay if you lost your other sock in the dryer. Just tell us.

How about if I shove a sock up yo' mouth, bitch? I've had it with this little detective game. Laugh out load

Wow. Niiice. There was no need to get pissy with me. I was only joking with you. Anyway, fuck you and the sock(s) you rode in on. Wink

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
24-10-2016, 10:57 PM
(24-10-2016 10:37 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(24-10-2016 10:35 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  No, because it has gone off topic long enough. So let's return back to the topic.
No I'd rather you tell me about WickedClown. I'm interested in your perspective on the man, given that you claimed to know the trolls.

Also you were rude to Jenny so fuck your topic. You were happy to talk off topic till I called your bluff.

Will you fuck it with a condom, or with one of my socks?
24-10-2016, 10:59 PM
(24-10-2016 10:35 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  I display sarcasm and silly jokes whenever it is convenient. Not when I am explaining a topic or making posts of a serious and explanatory tone.
Oh it seems convenient alright, happening just as I call your bluff. Convenient indeed.

Did you not think I was serious when I asked you to tell me about an other troll? I was, I mean you knew exactly who I was implying you were instantly but one of our most famous trolls, that guy you don't know? How about Jeremy? Q? DunkenCars? Do you know those trolls?

24-10-2016, 11:01 PM
(24-10-2016 10:57 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  
(24-10-2016 10:37 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  No I'd rather you tell me about WickedClown. I'm interested in your perspective on the man, given that you claimed to know the trolls.

Will you fuck it with a condom, or with one of my socks?

*yawn* Careful boy your being so edgy you might cut yourself. I'm curious why you think it's better to be a dickhead then just talk about a troll you claimed to know all about.
Seems strange it does.

24-10-2016, 11:05 PM
(24-10-2016 10:15 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  
(24-10-2016 09:55 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Who's WickedClown and what was he like?

You know what? I've just decided I don't have time for this shit. So I am going to walk away from this topic real slow-like.

What? Why are you looking at me so suspiciously? I am like a happy innocent little girl. Look at me, I am so joyful and happy playing with the butterflies.

I wear a cute little dress and piss in my panties. Now is that something that MozartLink does? I DON'T THINK SO!
[Image: quote-the-lady-doth-protest-too-much-met...168117.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
25-10-2016, 01:10 AM
(24-10-2016 03:33 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Everlasting happiness would get boring after a while. Eternal bliss would become a nightmare after the first 100 years. Without sadness you really can't measure how happy you are.

After the first million years of bliss and happiness i would probably ask for a team of (heavenly) surgeons to remove that stupid smile from my face.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
25-10-2016, 06:39 AM
Wut?

[Image: 8hq8G8j.jpg]

*youngster detected.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
25-10-2016, 07:58 AM
If lying to yourself and others makes your life happier, then I'll be there to correct you on your lies.

That makes me happy. Smile

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 2 users Like Rahn127's post
27-10-2016, 07:28 PM (This post was last modified: 27-10-2016 07:31 PM by SuperMarioGamer.)
Back on topic. It would be the greatest thing if this universe were ours. If it was a life optimized for us as human beings. We could live any type of life we want, we could live forever and have no suffering if we wanted to, we can take on the form of any brain and body, etc.

But if I had the choice to wipe out the life we live in, I would. This life is no good. Optimists are delusional. There is nothing good about this life. This life is far from optimal for us. There are people in psyche wards who have their live destroyed. They cannot even have any sort of life worth living to them and here optimists think they can because they are blind and delusional to what true suffering in this life really is.

I know that life is great for some and horrible for others, but that is no justification for giving the excuse that this life deserves to be lived and cherished. The fact of the matter is that there are those types of suffering people I've mentioned and life needs to be wiped out of existence for that very reason.

Anything that is wrong deserves to be destroyed and anything that is right deserves to be preserved. This life is wrong in so many ways. Evil people get to live nice happy lives while innocent people have their lives destroyed and can't have any life worth living to them.

So that is why I would choose to just destroy this life right now if I had the power to. I would blow myself up along with this entire Earth and everyone on it because the only life I would preserve is a life that is right. A life that is wrong deserves to be destroyed.