This being the only life can be depressing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-10-2016, 07:49 PM
RE: This being the only life can be depressing
(27-10-2016 07:28 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  Back on topic. It would be the greatest thing if this universe were ours. If it was a life optimized for us as human beings. We could live any type of life we want, we could live forever and have no suffering if we wanted to, we can take on the form of any brain and body, etc.
So what? You are engaged in a utopia fallacy, just cause the worlds not perfect doesn't mean it's bad.

(27-10-2016 07:28 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  But if I had the choice to wipe out the life we live in, I would.
Well I'd say that makes you kinda a fucking asshole ML. You don't like your own life so fuck it might as well kill everyone else too.

(27-10-2016 07:28 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  This life is no good.
Says who, you? I enjoy my life greatly, rather a bit fond of it actually.

(27-10-2016 07:28 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  Optimists are delusional.
Prove it.Drinking Beverage

(27-10-2016 07:28 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  There is nothing good about this life.
Maybe your life, but your life is not my life. You wanna pack on the black eye liner and hum Good Charlotte you go right ahead, but don't pretend your point of view is everyone point of view.

(27-10-2016 07:28 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  This life is far from optimal for us.
So the fuck what? Just because something is not optimal doesn't mean it's not good. More utopia fallacy.

(27-10-2016 07:28 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  There are people in psyche wards who have their live destroyed. They cannot even have any sort of life worth living to them and here optimists think they can because they are blind and delusional to what true suffering in this life really is.
What nonsense. There are people who go into psyche wards, get treatment and/or medication who go on to lead perfectly normal, healthy, and even successful lives every day. There are people who will need round the clock care for the rest of their lives and while that's an unfortunate situation to be in guess what! You don't get to unilaterally decide they, and every other person, are better off dead Adolf.

(27-10-2016 07:28 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  I know that life is great for some and horrible for others, but that is no justification for giving the excuse that this life deserves to be lived and cherished.
I'd love to see your justification for why it shouldn't. Do you have one ML?

(27-10-2016 07:28 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  The fact of the matter is that there are those types of suffering people I've mentioned and life needs to be wiped out of existence for that very reason.
Seeing as how they can't be here to address your genocidal bullshit themselves let me start off by saying that that call is not up to you nor do you have ANY right to dictate the life and death of anyone other than yourself.

(27-10-2016 07:28 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  Anything that is wrong deserves to be destroyed and anything that is right deserves to be preserved.
Let me guess you know what's right and what's wrong? Uh-huh. Sorry kid not your call.

(27-10-2016 07:28 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  This life is wrong in so many ways.
And fantastic in many other ways, what's your goddamn point? Life has ups and down, whoppy-fucking-doodle News at 11.

(27-10-2016 07:28 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  Evil people get to live nice happy lives while innocent people have their lives destroyed and can't have any life worth living to them.
Utter nonsense. Some do and some don't. I'm not evil and I have a very happy life.

(27-10-2016 07:28 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  So that is why I would choose to just destroy this life right now if I had the power to. I would blow myself up along with this entire Earth and everyone on it.
So because your a whiny with a warped perspective of life you feel justified in your willingness to murder 7+ BILLION people? How you considered a less drastic solution than global genocide ....like just maybe not being a little bitch all the time?

Honestly I feel like I'm copy+pasting answers from when you were MozartLink. I wonder why.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
27-10-2016, 07:55 PM
(27-10-2016 07:49 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(27-10-2016 07:28 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  Back on topic. It would be the greatest thing if this universe were ours. If it was a life optimized for us as human beings. We could live any type of life we want, we could live forever and have no suffering if we wanted to, we can take on the form of any brain and body, etc.
So what? You are engaged in a utopia fallacy, just cause the worlds not perfect doesn't mean it's bad.

(27-10-2016 07:28 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  But if I had the choice to wipe out the life we live in, I would.
Well I'd say that makes you kinda a fucking asshole ML. You don't like your own life so fuck it might as well kill everyone else too.

(27-10-2016 07:28 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  This life is no good.
Says who, you? I enjoy my life greatly, rather a bit fond of it actually.

(27-10-2016 07:28 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  Optimists are delusional.
Prove it.Drinking Beverage

(27-10-2016 07:28 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  There is nothing good about this life.
Maybe your life, but your life is not my life. You wanna pack on the black eye liner and hum Good Charlotte you go right ahead, but don't pretend your point of view is everyone point of view.

(27-10-2016 07:28 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  This life is far from optimal for us.
So the fuck what? Just because something is not optimal doesn't mean it's not good. More utopia fallacy.

(27-10-2016 07:28 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  There are people in psyche wards who have their live destroyed. They cannot even have any sort of life worth living to them and here optimists think they can because they are blind and delusional to what true suffering in this life really is.
What nonsense. There are people who go into psyche wards, get treatment and/or medication who go on to lead perfectly normal, healthy, and even successful lives every day. There are people who will need round the clock care for the rest of their lives and while that's an unfortunate situation to be in guess what! You don't get to unilaterally decide they, and every other person, are better off dead Adolf.

(27-10-2016 07:28 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  I know that life is great for some and horrible for others, but that is no justification for giving the excuse that this life deserves to be lived and cherished.
I'd love to see your justification for why it shouldn't. Do you have one ML?

(27-10-2016 07:28 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  The fact of the matter is that there are those types of suffering people I've mentioned and life needs to be wiped out of existence for that very reason.
Seeing as how they can't be here to address your genocidal bullshit themselves let me start off by saying that that call is not up to you nor do you have ANY right to dictate the life and death of anyone other than yourself.

(27-10-2016 07:28 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  Anything that is wrong deserves to be destroyed and anything that is right deserves to be preserved.
Let me guess you know what's right and what's wrong? Uh-huh. Sorry kid not your call.

(27-10-2016 07:28 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  This life is wrong in so many ways.
And fantastic in many other ways, what's your goddamn point? Life has ups and down, whoppy-fucking-doodle News at 11.

(27-10-2016 07:28 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  Evil people get to live nice happy lives while innocent people have their lives destroyed and can't have any life worth living to them.
Utter nonsense. Some do and some don't. I'm not evil and I have a very happy life.

(27-10-2016 07:28 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  So that is why I would choose to just destroy this life right now if I had the power to. I would blow myself up along with this entire Earth and everyone on it.
So because your a whiny with a warped perspective of life you feel justified in your willingness to murder 7+ BILLION people? How you considered a less drastic solution than global genocide ....like just maybe not being a little bitch all the time?

Honestly I feel like I'm copy+pasting answers from when you were MozartLink. I wonder why.

Well, I would actually reconsider if what you said was true regarding the idea that even people who go through the worst suffering can have lives still worth living to them. But this is not true. There are, in fact, many people who have their lives destroyed and not even treatment or anything can get their lives back to them.

So for that very reason, I would just rid of this life entirely. If people including me could get their lives back and have their lives worth living to them, then that is great. I would not choose to destroy this life if that were the case.
27-10-2016, 08:05 PM

But if I had the choice to wipe out the life we live in, I would. This life is no good. Optimists are delusional. There is nothing good about this life. This life is far from optimal for us. There are people in psyche wards who have their live destroyed. They cannot even have any sort of life worth living to them and here optimists think they can because they are blind and delusional to what true suffering in this life really is.

I know that life is great for some and horrible for others, but that is no justification for giving the excuse that this life deserves to be lived and cherished. The fact of the matter is that there are those types of suffering people I've mentioned and life needs to be wiped out of existence for that very reason.

Anything that is wrong deserves to be destroyed and anything that is right deserves to be preserved. This life is wrong in so many ways. Evil people get to live nice happy lives while innocent people have their lives destroyed and can't have any life worth living to them.

So that is why I would choose to just destroy this life right now if I had the power to. I would blow myself up along with this entire Earth and everyone on it because the only life I would preserve is a life that is right. A life that is wrong deserves to be destroyed.

That is undoubtedly the most selfish, petty thing I have ever read. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
27-10-2016, 08:13 PM
(27-10-2016 08:05 PM)Chas Wrote:  

But if I had the choice to wipe out the life we live in, I would. This life is no good. Optimists are delusional. There is nothing good about this life. This life is far from optimal for us. There are people in psyche wards who have their live destroyed. They cannot even have any sort of life worth living to them and here optimists think they can because they are blind and delusional to what true suffering in this life really is.

I know that life is great for some and horrible for others, but that is no justification for giving the excuse that this life deserves to be lived and cherished. The fact of the matter is that there are those types of suffering people I've mentioned and life needs to be wiped out of existence for that very reason.

Anything that is wrong deserves to be destroyed and anything that is right deserves to be preserved. This life is wrong in so many ways. Evil people get to live nice happy lives while innocent people have their lives destroyed and can't have any life worth living to them.

So that is why I would choose to just destroy this life right now if I had the power to. I would blow myself up along with this entire Earth and everyone on it because the only life I would preserve is a life that is right. A life that is wrong deserves to be destroyed.

That is undoubtedly the most selfish, petty thing I have ever read. Drinking Beverage

My sights wouldn't be set on innocent people since I have nothing against them. It is this life itself that would need to be destroyed. Life is not some place where even people in the worst forms of suffering can still live lives that are worth living. That is not reality. That is not what life is.

Life is an abomination that renders many suffering people unable to have any sort of life worth living to them regardless of what treatment, therapy, or anything they try. So that is why life itself needs to be destroyed. Again, I would have nothing against the innocent people in doing that. It is this life itself I am solely against.
27-10-2016, 08:21 PM
(27-10-2016 08:13 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  
(27-10-2016 08:05 PM)Chas Wrote:  That is undoubtedly the most selfish, petty thing I have ever read. Drinking Beverage

My sights wouldn't be set on innocent people since I have nothing against them. It is this life itself that would need to be destroyed. Life is not some place where even people in the worst forms of suffering can still live lives that are worth living. That is not reality. That is not what life is.

Life is an abomination that renders many suffering people unable to have any sort of life worth living to them regardless of what treatment, therapy, or anything they try. So that is why life itself needs to be destroyed. Again, I would have nothing against the innocent people in doing that. It is this life itself I am solely against.

Facepalm

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-10-2016, 08:38 PM
(27-10-2016 08:13 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  
(27-10-2016 08:05 PM)Chas Wrote:  That is undoubtedly the most selfish, petty thing I have ever read. Drinking Beverage

You are welcome. Drinking Beverage
27-10-2016, 08:47 PM
Anything that messes with me and gives me problems dies. So if this life itself gives me problems and messes with me, then it dies. It does not matter that everyone else would die in the process. The fact of the matter is that this life has messed with me and it deserves to be destroyed. If my life can't be happy and eternal, then it is a life that deserves to be wiped out.
27-10-2016, 08:56 PM
(27-10-2016 07:55 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  Well, I would actually reconsider if what you said was true regarding the idea that even people who go through the worst suffering can have lives still worth living to them. But this is not true.
That's not fucking up to you. That is up to them or, at most, their families.

(27-10-2016 07:55 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  There are, in fact, many people who have their lives destroyed and not even treatment or anything can get their lives back to them.
Ya I already acknowledged that. Did you even read what I wrote? Like...at all?

Even if they can never get their life back does not give you the right to end their life. YOU DO NOT GET TO MAKE THAT CALL FOR OTHER PEOPLE. Am I getting through to you Mozart?

(27-10-2016 07:55 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  So for that very reason, I would just rid of this life entirely.
That's not a reason, at least not a rational one. You can decide to rid yourself of life, that's your right, but you don't get to kill anyone you think needs to die you little psycho.

(27-10-2016 07:55 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  If people including me could get their lives back and have their lives worth living to them, then that is great. I would not choose to destroy this life if that were the case.
Oh fuck off kid, if you have the time and the energy to come and dump your Grade 7 Emo notebook all over us you have the time and the energy to fix your life.

[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
27-10-2016, 09:02 PM
(27-10-2016 08:56 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(27-10-2016 07:55 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  Well, I would actually reconsider if what you said was true regarding the idea that even people who go through the worst suffering can have lives still worth living to them. But this is not true.
That's not fucking up to you. That is up to them or, at most, their families.

(27-10-2016 07:55 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  There are, in fact, many people who have their lives destroyed and not even treatment or anything can get their lives back to them.
Ya I already acknowledged that. Did you even read what I wrote? Like...at all?

Even if they can never get their life back does not give you the right to end their life. YOU DO NOT GET TO MAKE THAT CALL FOR OTHER PEOPLE. Am I getting through to you Mozart?

(27-10-2016 07:55 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  So for that very reason, I would just rid of this life entirely.
That's not a reason, at least not a rational one. You can decide to rid yourself of life, that's your right, but you don't get to kill anyone you think needs to die you little psycho.

(27-10-2016 07:55 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  If people including me could get their lives back and have their lives worth living to them, then that is great. I would not choose to destroy this life if that were the case.
Oh fuck off kid, if you have the time and the energy to come and dump your Grade 7 Emo notebook all over us you have the time and the energy to fix your life.

For those suffering innocent people who are unable to have any sort of life worth living to them who can never have their lives worth living ever again regardless of what treatment or anything they try, then that makes me want to say that life is not some place to be optimistic then. It would be a life that, in my opinion, deserves to be wiped out.
27-10-2016, 09:02 PM
(27-10-2016 08:13 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  My sights wouldn't be set on innocent people since I have nothing against them.
What exactly have people in psyche wards done that makes them guilty and punishable with murder?
Also you are full of shit.
Quote:So that is why I would choose to just destroy this life right now if I had the power to. I would blow myself up along with this entire Earth and everyone on it...
The only thing you have changed is your account name kiddo, still slinging bullshit.

(27-10-2016 08:13 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  Life is an abomination that renders many suffering people unable to have any sort of life worth living to them regardless of what treatment, therapy, or anything they try.
So fucking what?
(27-10-2016 08:13 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  Again, I would have nothing against the innocent people in doing that. It is this life itself I am solely against.
Repeating a lie won't make it any less bullshit.

[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post