This being the only life can be depressing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-10-2016, 09:06 PM
RE: This being the only life can be depressing
(27-10-2016 08:47 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  Anything that messes with me and gives me problems dies. So if this life itself gives me problems and messes with me, then it dies. It does not matter that everyone else would die in the process. The fact of the matter is that this life has messed with me and it deserves to be destroyed. If my life can't be happy and eternal, then it is a life that deserves to be wiped out.
Ya this little whiny bitch manifesto is boring and stupid when you have the means to back up your worlds without harming a single other person but instead you're here crying on the internet about how hard your life is.
bitch please there are people with way worse lives than you that get up and go at it every fucking day. Lil' bitch with a skinned knee two years ago, same bitch with a skinned knee today.

You were so much more interesting when you were pretending not to be MozartLink.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
27-10-2016, 09:08 PM
(27-10-2016 09:02 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  
(27-10-2016 08:56 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  That's not fucking up to you. That is up to them or, at most, their families.

Ya I already acknowledged that. Did you even read what I wrote? Like...at all?

Even if they can never get their life back does not give you the right to end their life. YOU DO NOT GET TO MAKE THAT CALL FOR OTHER PEOPLE. Am I getting through to you Mozart?

That's not a reason, at least not a rational one. You can decide to rid yourself of life, that's your right, but you don't get to kill anyone you think needs to die you little psycho.

Oh fuck off kid, if you have the time and the energy to come and dump your Grade 7 Emo notebook all over us you have the time and the energy to fix your life.

For those suffering innocent people who are unable to have any sort of life worth living to them who can never have their lives worth living ever again regardless of what treatment or anything they try, then that makes me want to say that life is not some place to be optimistic then. It would be a life that, in my opinion, deserves to be wiped out.
Yes I got it the first 3 fucking times, repeating it a 4th time is not needed as I've already explained why you are wrong and don't get to make that call for anyone other than yourself. Read what I write kid.
READ motherfucker READ.

27-10-2016, 09:13 PM
(27-10-2016 09:08 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(27-10-2016 09:02 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  For those suffering innocent people who are unable to have any sort of life worth living to them who can never have their lives worth living ever again regardless of what treatment or anything they try, then that makes me want to say that life is not some place to be optimistic then. It would be a life that, in my opinion, deserves to be wiped out.
Yes I got it the first 3 fucking times, repeating it a 4th time is not needed as I've already explained why you are wrong and don't get to make that call for anyone other than yourself. Read what I write kid.
READ motherfucker READ.

Yes, I get it already. It is up to them and their families whether they wish to end their lives or not. But all I am saying here is that if I had the choice, I would choose to have this life never come into being.

Since there are such people who can never have their lives worth living again regardless of what things they try, then it is a life that should not exist since such a life is wrong on so many levels. I see no reason to be optimistic in such a life.
27-10-2016, 09:20 PM
(27-10-2016 09:13 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  Yes, I get it already. It is up to them and their families whether they wish to end their lives or not. But all I am saying here is that if I had the choice, I would choose to have this life never come into being.
Shifting the goal posts, why am I not surprised. You already said you would, if given the opportunity, blow up the ENTIRE WORLD and everyone on it. That includes people who don't have a problem with living as we kinda need a planet to you know..live.
You clearly get that you don't get to make the decision you just don't fucking care, cause you are a selfish little shit who only really cares about himself.

Quote:would choose to have this life never come into being.
Good for you. So what?

(27-10-2016 09:13 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  Since there are such people who can never have their lives worth living again regardless of what things they try, then it is a life that should not exist since such a life is wrong on so many levels. I see no reason to be optimistic in such a life.
Yes, repeat it a 5th fucking time. I get it, you don't think a certain group of people should go on living and you are fine killing the rest of us to make that happen. Please...repeat it a 6th fucking time. It will still be wrong, stupid, not your right, murder, and fucking evil no matter how many times you say it.

27-10-2016, 09:26 PM
(27-10-2016 09:20 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(27-10-2016 09:13 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  Yes, I get it already. It is up to them and their families whether they wish to end their lives or not. But all I am saying here is that if I had the choice, I would choose to have this life never come into being.
Shifting the goal posts, why am I not surprised. You already said you would, if given the opportunity, blow up the ENTIRE WORLD and everyone on it. That includes people who don't have a problem with living as we kinda need a planet to you know..live.
You clearly get that you don't get to make the decision you just don't fucking care, cause you are a selfish little shit who only really cares about himself.

Quote:would choose to have this life never come into being.
Good for you. So what?

(27-10-2016 09:13 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  Since there are such people who can never have their lives worth living again regardless of what things they try, then it is a life that should not exist since such a life is wrong on so many levels. I see no reason to be optimistic in such a life.
Yes, repeat it a 5th fucking time. I get it, you don't think a certain group of people should go on living and you are fine killing the rest of us to make that happen. Please...repeat it a 6th fucking time. It will still be wrong, stupid, not your right, murder, and fucking evil no matter how many times you say it.

I treat life itself as though it were an entity. The lives of others are completely irrelevant here. If this entity is just and loving and gives us all good lives worth living, then I would love this entity back. But if this is a cruel uncaring entity that destroys the lives of some innocent people while giving towards some other people, then I would choose to destroy this entity if I had the choice. It does not matter how much this entity makes the lives of other innocent people worth living, the fact remains that this entity is wrong and evil in my eyes and deserves to be destroyed.
27-10-2016, 09:35 PM
(27-10-2016 09:26 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  I treat life itself as though it were an entity. The lives of others are completely irrelevant here.
No, no they are not when you freely admit you would blow up the entire planet. I get that you wanna walk your bullshit back to a point where you don't look like a piece of shit but that ship has sailed.

(27-10-2016 09:13 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  If this entity is just and loving and gives us all good lives worth living, then I would love this entity back.
Yes well "life" is NOT an entity so why the fuck should I care about the made up rules you have for your made up delusions?

(27-10-2016 09:13 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  But if this is a cruel uncaring entity that destroys the lives of some innocent people while giving towards some other people, then I would choose to destroy this entity if I had the choice.
.......which would kill every single person right?! RIGHT?

You are still engaged in the utopia fallacy boy, just cause everyone doesn't get what they want doesn't mean you get to killt he world. Fuck me. You have been gone for 2 years and you haven't grown up a fucking bit. Still so goddamn childish.

(27-10-2016 09:13 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  It does not matter how much this entity makes the lives of other innocent people worth living, the fact remains that this entity is wrong and evil in my eyes and deserves to be destroyed.
But you're a fucking idiot who would kill 7+billion people cause you're a mopey child so why in the absolute fuck should i care AT ALL about your opinion?

[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
27-10-2016, 09:42 PM
(27-10-2016 09:35 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(27-10-2016 09:26 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  I treat life itself as though it were an entity. The lives of others are completely irrelevant here.
No, no they are not when you freely admit you would blow up the entire planet. I get that you wanna walk your bullshit back to a point where you don't look like a piece of shit but that ship has sailed.

(27-10-2016 09:13 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  If this entity is just and loving and gives us all good lives worth living, then I would love this entity back.
Yes well "life" is NOT an entity so why the fuck should I care about the made up rules you have for your made up delusions?

(27-10-2016 09:13 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  But if this is a cruel uncaring entity that destroys the lives of some innocent people while giving towards some other people, then I would choose to destroy this entity if I had the choice.

You are still engaged in the utopia fallacy boy, just cause everyone doesn't get what they want doesn't mean you get to killt he world. Fuck me. You have been gone for 2 years and you haven't grown up a fucking bit. Still so goddamn childish.

(27-10-2016 09:13 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  It does not matter how much this entity makes the lives of other innocent people worth living, the fact remains that this entity is wrong and evil in my eyes and deserves to be destroyed.
But you're a fucking idiot who would kill 7+billion people cause you're a mopey child so why in the absolute fuck should i care AT ALL about your opinion?

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, I AM NOT SPECIAL IN THIS UNIVERSE!!! I DON'T GET TO LIVE HAPPILY FOREVER AFTER!!! I HAVE TO LIVE A LIFE THAT HAS SUFFERING AND MISERY IN IT!!! SUCH A LIFE IS UNFAIR AND UNJUST!!! SUCH A LIFE IS FAR BETTER OFF NEVER EXISTING AND THAT IS WHY I WOULD CHOOSE TO DESTROY IT IF I COULD!!!

Now I don't think that is childish. I think that is pretty badass!
27-10-2016, 09:48 PM
(27-10-2016 09:42 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  
(27-10-2016 09:35 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  No, no they are not when you freely admit you would blow up the entire planet. I get that you wanna walk your bullshit back to a point where you don't look like a piece of shit but that ship has sailed.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, I AM NOT SPECIAL IN THIS UNIVERSE!!! I DON'T GET TO LIVE HAPPILY FOREVER AFTER!!! I HAVE TO LIVE A LIFE THAT HAS SUFFERING AND MISERY IN IT!!! SUCH A LIFE IS UNFAIR AND UNJUST!!! SUCH A LIFE IS FAR BETTER OFF NEVER EXISTING AND THAT IS WHY I WOULD CHOOSE TO DESTROY IT IF I COULD!!!

It's not about you Beavis.
Get the fuck over it.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
27-10-2016, 09:51 PM
(27-10-2016 09:42 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  
(27-10-2016 09:35 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  No, no they are not when you freely admit you would blow up the entire planet. I get that you wanna walk your bullshit back to a point where you don't look like a piece of shit but that ship has sailed.

Again...you're a mentally unstable fucking idiot so why should I care what you think? There is nothing "badass" about killing 7+ billion people cause you are a whiny bitch who can't handle life. Where do you even GET these ideas?

Only an idiot would think the answer to the problem of not living forever would be to kill himself. Only an asshole would take everyone with him for no good reason. You're that asshole we see on the news that kills himself..but only after killing his kids and wife.

27-10-2016, 09:51 PM
(27-10-2016 09:48 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(27-10-2016 09:42 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, I AM NOT SPECIAL IN THIS UNIVERSE!!! I DON'T GET TO LIVE HAPPILY FOREVER AFTER!!! I HAVE TO LIVE A LIFE THAT HAS SUFFERING AND MISERY IN IT!!! SUCH A LIFE IS UNFAIR AND UNJUST!!! SUCH A LIFE IS FAR BETTER OFF NEVER EXISTING AND THAT IS WHY I WOULD CHOOSE TO DESTROY IT IF I COULD!!!

It's not about you Beavis.
Get the fuck over it.

I am a narcissist sociopath. So it doesn't matter what you say or how you try and mature me.