This being the only life can be depressing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-10-2016, 09:56 PM
RE: This being the only life can be depressing
(27-10-2016 09:51 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  
(27-10-2016 09:48 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  It's not about you Beavis.
Get the fuck over it.

I am a narcissist sociopath. So it doesn't matter what you say or how you try and mature me.
Good for you, maybe fuck off then? If you are not interested in learning and improving why did you even sign up? Just here to masturbate. Again?

Shouldn't a narcissist have something worth being narcissistic about?

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2016, 10:01 PM
(27-10-2016 09:51 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  
(27-10-2016 09:48 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  It's not about you Beavis.
Get the fuck over it.

I am a narcissist sociopath. So it doesn't matter what you say or how you try and mature me.

"Mature" is not a a verb, and it certainly is not a active verb.
In your case, it's also an oxyMORON.

Snort

Facepalm
(Maybe hook up with Borgy. He might be a friend for you. Weeping )

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
27-10-2016, 10:03 PM
(27-10-2016 09:56 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(27-10-2016 09:51 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  I am a narcissist sociopath. So it doesn't matter what you say or how you try and mature me.
Good for you, maybe fuck off then? If you are not interested in learning and improving why did you even sign up? Just here to masturbate. Again?

Shouldn't a narcissist have something worth being narcissistic about?

Yes, and a life where I can be happy, live forever, and have no suffering is something very well worth being narcissist about. You also asked me how it is even badass to destroy life because of the fact that I detest it. The answer here would be that to destroy anything or anyone like that which gives you problems and messes with you, then that is badass.

I don't see how that is childish. It is just getting rid of this life once and for all and all its problems. That is badass to me. To look at this life and all its suffering and say:

"I am not putting up with this and neither should anyone else. So be fucking gone you repulsive piece of shit life!"

That, to me, is badass.
27-10-2016, 10:12 PM (This post was last modified: 27-10-2016 10:19 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(27-10-2016 10:03 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  Yes, and a life where I can be happy, live forever, and have no suffering is something very well worth being narcissist about.
So.......you don't have an actual thing to be narcissistic about, given that that life doesn't exist, will never exist, and as such your just a whiny bitch on an internet forum.

You are not even trying to hide that your a sock now. It's hilarious.

(27-10-2016 10:03 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  You also asked me how it is even badass to destroy life because of the fact that I detest it. The answer here would be that to destroy anything or anyone like that which gives you problems and messes with you, then that is badass.
So you think Hitler was a badass. Good to know....

(27-10-2016 10:03 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  I don't see how that is childish.
Well your a fucking moron so no shock there.

(27-10-2016 10:03 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  It is just getting rid of this life once and for all and all its problems.
No one stopping you from checking out, so why are you here crying about what you would do if you were some limp dick nobody?

(27-10-2016 10:03 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  "I am not putting up with this and neither should anyone else.
What fucking part of NOT YOUR CALL do you not goddamn understand. Why does everyone on this forum that argues with me seem to have an IQ of 37?

Goddamnit.....I miss Free. Man was irrational but at least he wasn't a dumbass who couldn't understand simple concepts.

(27-10-2016 10:03 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  So be fucking gone you repulsive piece of shit life!"
It's not repulsive for everyone. I find lots of stuff repulsive that other people don't that doesn't give me the right to kill that thing... and then them.... and then everyone alive you fucking idiot.

(27-10-2016 10:03 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  That, to me, is badass.
Why? Seriously walk me through it.

[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
27-10-2016, 10:22 PM
(27-10-2016 10:12 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(27-10-2016 10:03 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  Yes, and a life where I can be happy, live forever, and have no suffering is something very well worth being narcissist about.
So.......you don't have an actual thing to be narcissistic about, given that that life doesn't exist, will never exist, and as such your just a whiny bitch on an internet forum.

You are not even trying to hide that your a sock now. It's hilarious.

(27-10-2016 10:03 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  You also asked me how it is even badass to destroy life because of the fact that I detest it. The answer here would be that to destroy anything or anyone like that which gives you problems and messes with you, then that is badass.
So you think Hitler was a badass. Good to know....

(27-10-2016 10:03 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  I don't see how that is childish.
Well your a fucking moron so no shock there.

(27-10-2016 10:03 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  It is just getting rid of this life once and for all and all its problems.
No one stopping you from checking out, so why are you here crying about what you would do if you were some limp dick nobody?

(27-10-2016 10:03 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  "I am not putting up with this and neither should anyone else.
What fucking part of NOT YOUR CALL do you not goddamn understand. Why does everyone on this forum that argues with me seem to have an IQ of 37?

Goddamnit.....I miss Free. Man was irrational but at least he wasn't a dumbass who couldn't understand simple concepts.

(27-10-2016 10:03 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  So be fucking gone you repulsive piece of shit life!"
It's not repulsive for everyone. I find lots of stuff repulsive that other people don't that doesn't give me the right to kill that thing and then them and then everyone alive you fucking idiot.

(27-10-2016 10:03 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  That, to me, is badass.
Why? Seriously walk me through it.

But considering how I don't have the choice of wiping out this entire life, then to just deem this life as having no value and to deem the relationship I have with my own loving family as having no value since we are just here to suffer and to forever die one day, then that is the most badass thing to do. To just deem this life as having no value and to just take myself out of it right now would be the most badass thing since I would be putting an end to something I don't want.

I don't want a life that consists of suffering and death. I want a life that is optimized for me. A life that is forever happy. But since such a life does not exist, then I am taking myself out of this life right now and that makes me a great person for doing so.
27-10-2016, 10:30 PM
(27-10-2016 10:22 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  But considering how I don't have the choice of wiping out this entire life, then to just deem this life as having no value and to deem the relationship I have with my own loving family as having no value since we are just here to suffer and to forever die one day, then that is the most badass thing to do.
That makes no sense at all.
"Since I can't kill everyone I'll just decide my life has no value and my relationships have no value cause...that's bad ass...for ...some reason."

Again I ask why. Why is that bad ass? Seems like you are just asserting that it is. WHY is it bad ass?

(27-10-2016 10:03 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  To just deem this life as having no value and to just take myself out of it right now would be the most badass thing since I would be putting an end to something I don't want.
So now suicide is bad ass? You are not just fucking stupid you are fucking vile.

(27-10-2016 10:03 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  I don't want a life that consists of suffering and death.
You don't want a life that ends so the most "bad ass" thing to do is..end it?

lolwut?Facepalm

(27-10-2016 10:03 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  I want a life that is optimized for me. A life that is forever happy. But since such a life does not exist, then I am taking myself out of this life right now and that makes me a great person for doing so.
Or you could try not being a whiny little bitch for like 5 min.

[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
27-10-2016, 10:39 PM
(27-10-2016 10:30 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(27-10-2016 10:22 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  But considering how I don't have the choice of wiping out this entire life, then to just deem this life as having no value and to deem the relationship I have with my own loving family as having no value since we are just here to suffer and to forever die one day, then that is the most badass thing to do.
That makes no sense at all.
"Since I can't kill everyone I'll just decide my life has no value and my relationships have no value cause...that's bad ass...for ...some reason."

Again I ask why. Why is that bad ass? Seems like you are just asserting that it is. WHY is it bad ass?

(27-10-2016 10:03 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  To just deem this life as having no value and to just take myself out of it right now would be the most badass thing since I would be putting an end to something I don't want.
So now suicide is bad ass? You are not just fucking stupid you are fucking vile.

(27-10-2016 10:03 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  I don't want a life that consists of suffering and death.
You don't want a life that ends so the most "bad ass" thing to do is..end it?

lolwut?Facepalm

(27-10-2016 10:03 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  I want a life that is optimized for me. A life that is forever happy. But since such a life does not exist, then I am taking myself out of this life right now and that makes me a great person for doing so.
Or you could try not being a whiny little bitch for like 5 min.

If it is a life of unhappiness for me, then I would want to end such a life. But if it is a happy life, then I would want it to last forever. But for me to deem anything I perceive as wrong to be of no value and to just throw it away, that is badass to me since I am living (or, in this case, dying) according to my own judgments and not the judgments of others.

I am not choosing to live because others demand that I do and not because others say it is wrong and selfish of me to commit suicide. To rebel against these people and to have things my way instead would make me badass. For me to just look at this life and say:

"Nope, I am done here. I am not putting up with this garbage."

That is badass, in my opinion. So, yes, suicide is badass since it is having things your way regardless of how much grief it causes others. It's not about living on for them. It is about you and what you want.
27-10-2016, 10:53 PM
(27-10-2016 10:39 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  If it is a life of unhappiness for me, then I would want to end such a life. But if it is a happy life, then I would want it to last forever. But for me to deem anything I perceive as wrong to be of no value and to just throw it away, that is badass to me since I am living (or, in this case, dying) according to my own judgments and not the judgments of others.
Which would be an interesting point perhaps if you hadn't been willing to kill everyone alive to get what you want even though you can get what you want without hurting anyone. You are not talking about making your own judgments for your own life you are talking about global murder for no rational reason.

(27-10-2016 10:03 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  I am not choosing to live because others demand that I do and not because others say it is wrong and selfish of me to commit suicide.
Not saying it's wrong but it's not right either. It IS selfish though and you are doing it for selfish and cowardly and even lazy reasons.

(27-10-2016 10:03 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  To rebel against these people and to have things my way instead would make me badass.
Only in your own head, to every other non-delusional person you just like a emo kid that never got over his parents divorce.

Let's be honest...you're just after attention on this forum.

(27-10-2016 10:03 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  "Nope, I am done here. I am not putting up with this garbage."
Ya must be real terrible life there with your computer, internet connection, and loving family.

(27-10-2016 10:03 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  That is badass, in my opinion.
Your opinion is both wrong and stupid.

(27-10-2016 10:03 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  So, yes, suicide is badass since it is having things your way regardless of how much grief it causes others. It's not about living on for them. It is about you and what you want.
Which is literally the fucking text book example of selfish.Facepalm

27-10-2016, 10:57 PM
(27-10-2016 10:53 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(27-10-2016 10:39 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  If it is a life of unhappiness for me, then I would want to end such a life. But if it is a happy life, then I would want it to last forever. But for me to deem anything I perceive as wrong to be of no value and to just throw it away, that is badass to me since I am living (or, in this case, dying) according to my own judgments and not the judgments of others.
Which would be an interesting point perhaps if you hadn't been willing to kill everyone alive to get what you want even though you can get what you want without hurting anyone. You are not talking about making your own judgments for your own life you are talking about global murder for no rational reason.

(27-10-2016 10:03 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  I am not choosing to live because others demand that I do and not because others say it is wrong and selfish of me to commit suicide.
Not saying it's wrong but it's not right either. It IS selfish though and you are doing it for selfish and cowardly and even lazy reasons.

(27-10-2016 10:03 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  To rebel against these people and to have things my way instead would make me badass.
Only in your own head, to every other non-delusional person you just like a emo kid that never got over his parents divorce.

Let's be honest...you're just after attention on this forum.

(27-10-2016 10:03 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  "Nope, I am done here. I am not putting up with this garbage."
Ya must be real terrible life there with your computer, internet connection, and loving family.

(27-10-2016 10:03 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  That is badass, in my opinion.
Your opinion is both wrong and stupid.

(27-10-2016 10:03 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  So, yes, suicide is badass since it is having things your way regardless of how much grief it causes others. It's not about living on for them. It is about you and what you want.
Which is literally the fucking text book example of selfish.Facepalm

It doesn't matter if I am selfish and cowardly. What matters is my happiness and well-being. As long as I don't have that, then I am ending my life. It doesn't matter if I was the most weak and pitiful selfish coward on the face of this planet and neither would it matter to me if I was the most powerful and brave warrior on this planet, all that matters is that I live forever and am forever happy with no misery and unhappiness in my life. So it is my happiness and well-being that is important here. Not how strong, weak, brave, cowardly, selfish, etc. I am as a person.
27-10-2016, 11:14 PM
(27-10-2016 09:42 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  
(27-10-2016 09:35 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  No, no they are not when you freely admit you would blow up the entire planet. I get that you wanna walk your bullshit back to a point where you don't look like a piece of shit but that ship has sailed.

Yes well "life" is NOT an entity so why the fuck should I care about the made up rules you have for your made up delusions?

.......which would kill every single person right?! RIGHT?

You are still engaged in the utopia fallacy boy, just cause everyone doesn't get what they want doesn't mean you get to killt he world. Fuck me. You have been gone for 2 years and you haven't grown up a fucking bit. Still so goddamn childish.

But you're a fucking idiot who would kill 7+billion people cause you're a mopey child so why in the absolute fuck should i care AT ALL about your opinion?

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, I AM NOT SPECIAL IN THIS UNIVERSE!!! I DON'T GET TO LIVE HAPPILY FOREVER AFTER!!! I HAVE TO LIVE A LIFE THAT HAS SUFFERING AND MISERY IN IT!!! SUCH A LIFE IS UNFAIR AND UNJUST!!! SUCH A LIFE IS FAR BETTER OFF NEVER EXISTING AND THAT IS WHY I WOULD CHOOSE TO DESTROY IT IF I COULD!!!

Now I don't think that is childish. I think that is pretty badass!

No, it is selfish, stupid, and really childish. It is an infantile tantrum.

If you don't want to exist, you know what to do. You do not get to make others' decisions.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post