This blew me away

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-07-2013, 07:14 PM
This blew me away
Ok this was just posted on another forum where I happily have fun arguing with xtians ... but wow.... this one blew me away ...

People are not children of God in the same sense that your kids are your children. They can BECOME children of God if they want to, but until they are born again they are just fantasy images inside God's mind, and He has the same right to destroy them as you have to destroy your own fantasy images when they start to disgust you

I want for myself what I want for every women, absolute equality. Agnes Macphail
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2013, 07:19 PM
RE: This blew me away
(03-07-2013 07:14 PM)Blythe Wrote:  Ok this was just posted on another forum where I happily have fun arguing with xtians ... but wow.... this one blew me away ...

People are not children of God in the same sense that your kids are your children. They can BECOME children of God if they want to, but until they are born again they are just fantasy images inside God's mind, and He has the same right to destroy them as you have to destroy your own fantasy images when they start to disgust you

So not only does it contradict the christian world view that it is trying to espouse (that God created everything) but it's also brutally hateful!

03-07-2013, 07:33 PM
Cognitive dissonance at it's most magnificence.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
03-07-2013, 08:24 PM
Wow. That's a new one. Obviously this sheep is just drinking the Kool-Aid being belched forth by some power-hungry preacher man who gets his sanctimonious rocks off by bending the weak-minded. Any God-fearing xian worth their (pillar of) salt, should be able to quote chapter and verse of whence such tripe is transcribed.

... Oh wait. ... That goofy nut-bag kill-your-fantasy-children wack-a-doodle-doo bullshit is NOT in the Holy Bubble?! Color me shocked. Shocking

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]
[+] 1 user Likes Jeffasaurus's post
04-07-2013, 05:47 PM
Da fuuuuuuq?

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
04-07-2013, 05:52 PM
That's a beautiful demonstration of the extremes the human mind can achieve, simply marvellous Big Grin

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
05-07-2013, 10:35 AM
That's a completely unbiblical worldview.

Wow.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
05-07-2013, 10:40 AM
[Image: 35swrg.jpg]

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.