This board needs a Music section ...and the band Ratatat

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-02-2011, 04:37 PM
This board needs a Music section ...and the band Ratatat
...and until that happens, Entertainment will be littered with 80% music topics.

So here's the sitch. I was up playing poker at like 3 am, my heart pounding because I had just pounded like 3 Full Throttle energy drinks in an hour. And I needed good background music to keep me focused and energized. That's when I discovered the band Ratatat.

I should preface by saying my typical music is metal (All That Remains, Disturbed, Ozzy, etc) so this isn't usually what I'm into. But this band is awesome for 1. playing poker and 2. carrying out a bank heist in slow motion.

It's a 2 man electronica group, no words, and sounds kind of like the music off of the movie Snatch (Disco Science).

Turn off the lights, perhaps do some drugs, and give it a go.

Ratatat - Loud Pipes

Ratatat - Lex

Ratatat - Spanish Armada

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-02-2011, 05:06 PM
RE: This board needs a Music section ...and the band Ratatat
For background music? Yeah. But if you concentrate to listening to it, it might give you a headache, like this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oavMtUWDBTM

A music section? I vote yes.

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply