This book title is nuts
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-01-2014, 01:15 PM
RE: This book title is nuts
(28-01-2014 11:11 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
The amazon reviews of this book are hilarious. Laughat

Review: Teech the controversy
Science is a liberal conspiracy to make conservatives look stupid. This book, like the fine efforts by such luminaries as Ann Coulter and Ben Stein blows the lid off that conspiracy. It's time we stopped allowing those pointy headed intellectuals to fill our kids minds with atheist garbage like evolution and gravitational theory. We all know what their agenda is. We all know that these kind of scientific dogmas lead to one thing and one thing only. The Holocaust. And Man on Man sex. Ok, it leads to two things. But as sure as Pi equals 3 (despite what atheist mathematicians like to claim - look it up in your Bible) if we let these sinister forces continue to feed our kids a steady diet of "facts" and "reason" America as we know it is doomed.

Review: Let's not forget the bonobo
This book is inspired. No doubt the author, Robert Johnson, went down to the crossroads, fell down to his knees, and was touched by the spirit as he scratched out the thesis for "Sowing Atheism: The National Academy of Sciences' Sinister Scheme to Teach Our Children They're Descended from Reptiles." He gets all of the basics right. Scientists are after our children. They are tempting them away from Christ with their shiny baubles of fact and reason.

But even though I gave it five stars, I cannot say it is a perfect book. There is so much more Johnson could have done to illuminate the Academy's true motivation. It has to be more than simply a desire to promote atheism. There must be some kind of economic motivation as well. It's a shame Mr. Johnson didn't look into ties between the Academy and the contraceptive industry. It's a natural alliance, evolution and immorality, and one has to wonder if that's why scientists are so bent on establishing a relationship between God's children and that most immoral of apes, the bonobo.

Bonobos engage in all the most sinful acts of sexual immorality, everything from "thingy fencing" to "tongue spelunking." They do it to keep peace inside their group. They do not handle strife in a godly way--it is not settled by punishment or execution--it is resolved by hot, wild, orgasmic, wicked, ape sex, fluid flinging orgies of disgusting primate love. And that's what the contraceptive industry would like to see in human society. Free love, fornication, adultery are good for their bottom line. Bonobos, evolution, the contraceptive industry, and the Academy: there has to be a link there somewhere. Perhaps Mr. Johnson could look into it in his next book.

The comments below the reviews are even better.

I am so moved by this review, and by this book. I have suffered from nightmares related to deep feelings of having been descended from reptiles for most of my life.

NOW I know who implanted them!

Thanks for relieving me of this horrible burden of guilt through your enlightening review of this enlightening book.

I'm jealous that I don't live in the Republic of Texas. I have been stripped of my purity by stupid, fact quoting atheists my entire life. I have been ruthlessly forced to process information with my brain, as opposed to my gut. As the Last President of the United States so eloquently taught us, brains are for idiots - real men think with their guts. They know everything without ever having to learn stuff from pointy headed atheists. Why can't we all live in Texas? What will it take for this heathen nation to recognize knowledge is a mortal sin?"

The first one is awesome. Alas, I cannot be jealous as the last one you posted, for I do get to reside in the great Republic of Texas.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-01-2014, 01:48 PM
This book title is nuts
(28-01-2014 01:10 PM)Logisch Wrote:  Well that's it... I'm going to write a book about poop. Apparently you can write total shit* and people Americans will buy it.

* in America

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
28-01-2014, 04:25 PM
Re: This book title is nuts
Now I know that booming contraceptive industry is to blame. Just look at their elaborate commercials, it must cost billions to show people with their hair blown all around

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
28-01-2014, 04:35 PM
(27-01-2014 08:24 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  I'm looking through book PDFs and there is actually a work titled...

Sowing Atheism: The National Academy of Sciences' Sinister Scheme to Teach Our Children They're Descended from Reptiles

This is the book description. Words fail me:

Quote:SOWING ATHEISM exposes the National Academy of Sciences (NAS) as a nest of anti-family, anti-free speech atheists who delight in forcing the false and abominable notion of worm and reptile descent on America s school children.

The author wrote SOWING ATHEISM in response to the book, SCIENCE, EVOLUTION, AND CREATIONISM, published in January, 2008 by the National Academy of Sciences (NAS). The NAS sent its book to educators, school boards, and science teachers throughout the country. The NAS book falsely affirms that molecules-to-man evolution is a fact when, in reality, it does not even meet the minimum conditions for a valid theory of science. The NAS fails to present any bona fide evidence for the spontaneous chemical generation of life from dead matter, for the evolution of the sexes, or for what it calls speciation, the alleged evolution of one species into another over vast eons of time.

SOWING ATHEISM reveals that in order to conceal the lack of evidence for its evo-atheism (evolutionist-atheism), the NAS resorts to repetitive false affirmations, disguised tautologies, authoritative obfuscations, baiting and switching, and smearing apostate Christian lipstick on its atheist pig all in order to mislead and manipulate its audience. The NAS promotes an empty and deceitful atheistic philosophy of science, not an evidence-based, inductive, truth-seeking science.

Using the NAS definition of religious belief, SOWING ATHEISM demonstrates beyond a doubt that the evo-atheism embraced by the NAS is an evidence-shy, faith-based religion.

SOWING ATHEISM brings to light the fact that the men and women who put the NAS book together, and the rest of the NAS hierarchy, show themselves unable to comprehend the crucial difference between saying something is true, and proving that it is true. While such a handicap has no bearing on their respective abilities to philosophize, it categorically disqualifies them as competent scientists. This is the hardest-hitting book yet in the creation/evolution debate.

It's no surprise that the book is endorsed by a member of the Texas State Board of Education:

Quote:In the current culture war over science education and the teaching of evolution, Bob Johnson's SOWING ATHEISM provides a unique and insightful perspective. In critiquing the National Academy of Science's (NAS) missionary evolutionary tract, SCIENCE, EVOLUTION AND CREATIONISM, 2008, he identifies their theft of true science by their intentional neglect of other valid scientific possibilities. Then using NAS's own statements, he demonstrates that the so-called great process of evolution, natural selection, is nothing more than a figure of speech. These chapters alone are worth reading the book. Next he shows how the NAS attempts to seduce the unwitting reader by providing scanty empirical evidence but presented with great intellectual bullying both secular and religious. He actually embarrasses the NAS with a long list of their quotes where they make the obvious claim that evolutionists believe in evolution. He then shines light on the Clergy Letter Project, again showing the obvious theistic evolutionists believe in evolution. Again, SOWING ATHEISM brings a unique perspective to an always interesting debate; advocates for both sides should find the book intriguing. The questions it raises are important; they deserve a hearing. --Don McLeroy, Chair, Texas State Board of Education

Lies. It's all they have left. Laughat

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
28-01-2014, 04:44 PM
(28-01-2014 01:15 PM)meremortal Wrote:  The first one is awesome. Alas, I cannot be jealous as the last one you posted, for I do get to reside in the great Republic of Texas.
You have my sincere condolences. No

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post