This could possibly be the biggest storm in the history of modern earth

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-11-2013, 05:28 AM
RE: This could possibly be the biggest storm in the history of modern earth
(11-11-2013 04:20 AM)PursuingTruth Wrote:  
(10-11-2013 04:59 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Do we really still have people denying global warming?

Yes, Global Warming is no longer a 'fact' I was surprised ot see any support of it here, A series of leaked emails showed how the peer reviewing of the work done by the university of East Anglia, was carried out in a fraudulent and unethical manner. The hockey stick graph has been proven a falsehood, and the trend is not following the predicted idea.

The IPPC who were in charge of the 'Global Warming Scam' have shifted their concentration and PR'd it up to MMCC.. There is no Global Warming, there is only Man Made Climate Change.

The biggest fallacy found by people who did not sign up to the false religion of Global warming, was that CO2 actually follows increases in temperature and does not cause it, a nice falsehood taught to everyone for the last 60 or so years.

NOTE: At no point did I mention that Man is or is not having an impact on the climate.. I just pointed out what a fool you are if you still believe in the dinosaur of a fallacy of 'Global Warming'

You have been mislead by the overblown rhetoric of the deniers. The East Anglia thing is a tempest in a teacup and is not indicative of anything.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2013, 05:33 AM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2013 05:57 AM by Hafnof.)
It is happening, and (still relatively mild) action is urgently required to prevent the failure of our civilisation. Input arguments you have been sold here for correction:
http://www.skepticalscience.com/

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
Find all posts by this user
11-11-2013, 05:54 AM
(11-11-2013 05:28 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(11-11-2013 04:20 AM)PursuingTruth Wrote:  Yes, Global Warming is no longer a 'fact' I was surprised ot see any support of it here, A series of leaked emails showed how the peer reviewing of the work done by the university of East Anglia, was carried out in a fraudulent and unethical manner. The hockey stick graph has been proven a falsehood, and the trend is not following the predicted idea.

The IPPC who were in charge of the 'Global Warming Scam' have shifted their concentration and PR'd it up to MMCC.. There is no Global Warming, there is only Man Made Climate Change.

The biggest fallacy found by people who did not sign up to the false religion of Global warming, was that CO2 actually follows increases in temperature and does not cause it, a nice falsehood taught to everyone for the last 60 or so years.

NOTE: At no point did I mention that Man is or is not having an impact on the climate.. I just pointed out what a fool you are if you still believe in the dinosaur of a fallacy of 'Global Warming'

You have been mislead by the overblown rhetoric of the believers. The East Anglia thing is a tempest in a teacup and is not indicative of anything.

like wise and back at ya! (and fixed that for you)

The overarching work that supported the claims of the devoted followers has been proven false (think bible being proven false) and all you can do is call me a denier and those that questioned it deniers (are we heretics? or infidels?)

Keep your fucking retarded belief.. I swear I could sit you down with the solid facts and you would accuse me of falsifying them because they dont adhere to your religion.

I do not deny MMCC, in fact i support it full heartedly, but its religious nutjobs like you that make any argument against polluting the planet almost semi religious as you pervert the facts to absurdity.
11-11-2013, 05:56 AM
My my, just where did that polar ice cap go?

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
11-11-2013, 06:08 AM
(11-11-2013 05:56 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  My my, just where did that polar ice cap go?

It went to Pluto for vacation. Where else?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
11-11-2013, 06:20 AM
I suppose you also deny evolution and you think it's impossible to get pregnant from real rape? Are you a republican member of the Science Committee? Lol.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
11-11-2013, 06:36 AM
Text conversation with my brother on Saturday:

Bro: What are they saying about Typhoon Haiyan where you are? Are you in Singapore for the next few days?

DLJ: I haven't heard about it. I'm in Beijing on my way home from Mongolia.

Bro: Known as Yolanda in Philippines. Said to be strongest to hit landfall in recorded history heading to North Vietnam in next 24 hrs.
You may want to let the pilot know.

I lol'd at 'may'. Smile

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
11-11-2013, 06:38 AM
(11-11-2013 06:36 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Text conversation with my brother on Saturday:

Bro: What are they saying about Typhoon Haiyan where you are? Are you in Singapore for the next few days?

DLJ: I haven't heard about it. I'm in Beijing on my way home from Mongolia.

Bro: Known as Yolanda in Philippines. Said to be strongest to hit landfall in recorded history heading to North Vietnam in next 24 hrs.
You may want to let the pilot know.

I lol'd at 'may'. Smile

Judging by this post I am assuming you made it safely? Or was your flight canceled?
11-11-2013, 06:41 AM
(11-11-2013 05:54 AM)PursuingTruth Wrote:  
(11-11-2013 05:28 AM)Chas Wrote:  You have been mislead by the overblown rhetoric of the believers. The East Anglia thing is a tempest in a teacup and is not indicative of anything.

like wise and back at ya! (and fixed that for you)

The overarching work that supported the claims of the devoted followers has been proven false (think bible being proven false) and all you can do is call me a denier and those that questioned it deniers (are we heretics? or infidels?)

Keep your fucking retarded belief.. I swear I could sit you down with the solid facts and you would accuse me of falsifying them because they dont adhere to your religion.

I do not deny MMCC, in fact i support it full heartedly, but its religious nutjobs like you that make any argument against polluting the planet almost semi religious as you pervert the facts to absurdity.

Nice argumentation. Not.

Where did you get 'religious nutjobs' or 'retarded beliefs' or any of that from my post?

I think your reaction betrays something about your beliefs.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
11-11-2013, 06:46 AM
(11-11-2013 06:41 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(11-11-2013 05:54 AM)PursuingTruth Wrote:  like wise and back at ya! (and fixed that for you)

Nice argumentation. Not.

Where did you get 'religious nutjobs' or 'retarded beliefs' or any of that from my post?

I think your reaction betrays something about your beliefs.

I couldn't help but laugh at you when you were accused of being a religious nutjob. Lol!
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post