This could possibly be the biggest storm in the history of modern earth

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-11-2013, 07:54 AM
RE: This could possibly be the biggest storm in the history of modern earth
(11-11-2013 06:46 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(11-11-2013 06:41 AM)Chas Wrote:  Nice argumentation. Not.

Where did you get 'religious nutjobs' or 'retarded beliefs' or any of that from my post?

I think your reaction betrays something about your beliefs.

I couldn't help but laugh at you when you were accused of being a religious nutjob. Lol!

That is definitely an interesting prospect.

Chas may be an angry, cantankerous old coot, any perhaps even a nutjob, but religious he is not!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
11-11-2013, 08:12 AM
(11-11-2013 07:54 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(11-11-2013 06:46 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I couldn't help but laugh at you when you were accused of being a religious nutjob. Lol!

That is definitely an interesting prospect.

Chas may be an angry, cantankerous old coot, any perhaps even a nutjob, but religious he is not!

Nutjob? Your evidence?Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
11-11-2013, 08:16 AM
(11-11-2013 08:12 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(11-11-2013 07:54 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  That is definitely an interesting prospect.

Nutjob? Your evidence?Consider

You live in America. QED. You are tainted.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
11-11-2013, 08:19 AM
(11-11-2013 06:38 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  ...
Judging by this post I am assuming you made it safely? Or was your flight canceled?

Arrived safe and sound. Thanks for asking.

The Philippines got the worst of it. Big relief effort being mobilised from surrounding countries.

11-11-2013, 08:27 AM
(11-11-2013 08:16 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(11-11-2013 08:12 AM)Chas Wrote:  Nutjob? Your evidence?Consider

You live in America. QED. You are tainted.

I am protected by the ethereal shield and aura of my Canadian passport. Yes

11-11-2013, 08:32 AM
(11-11-2013 08:27 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(11-11-2013 08:16 AM)DLJ Wrote:  You live in America. QED. You are tainted.

I am protected by the ethereal shield and aura of my Canadian passport. Yes

No good. That just means you are also tainted by a French connection.

Blink

11-11-2013, 08:42 AM
(11-11-2013 08:32 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(11-11-2013 08:27 AM)Chas Wrote:  I am protected by the ethereal shield and aura of my Canadian passport. Yes

No good. That just means you are also tainted by a French connection.

Blink

Maudit Anglais. Angry

11-11-2013, 10:14 AM

Where did you get 'religious nutjobs' or 'retarded beliefs' or any of that from my post?

The Global Warming scam that you adhere to, was proven to be nothing more than a 'cause' and a belief. (Their words, the words of your prophets from the University of East Anglia) The people you call deniers, are those that saw through the lies and dared question the 'cause'.. The unrelenting ad hominen attacks against those that dare question your beliefs is a typical attitude of religion followers.

Their findings have been found to be fallacious and selective, which is a fair description of many of the holy texts that religions swear to.

The reluctance of reliquishing false ideology is a common trait for the religious, and so I consider your words to assign you to that belief system.

SO I have made the fair comparison, a system of beliefs, followers of those beliefs attack those who do not believe, unrelenting adherence to beliefs regardless of proof otherwise.. is clearly comparable to any religion.

You follow a religion.. you are religious.

Preaching the same fallacious statement from your religion has become widely recognized as religious nutjobbery.

My personal angst is that this (the scam) has done untold damage to the ability for the people of the world to actually take action and sort out the Climate change that they are affecting, because we are still wallowing in the incorrect solution given over by the Global Warming cult.

We are still dumping TW's of energy a day into the earths atmosphere, and wonder why things are getting more severe. No matter how much CO2 you stop or capture, no matter how much energy you generate from renewables.. the energy is still being dumped where it effects the planet.

Even in modern times does scientific progress have to fight outdated, regurgitated, restrictional dogma, Global warming has been proven to be the stuff science abhors.
11-11-2013, 10:20 AM
(11-11-2013 10:14 AM)PursuingTruth Wrote:  

The Global Warming scam that you adhere to, was proven to be nothing more than a 'cause' and a belief. (Their words, the words of your prophets from the University of East Anglia) The people you call deniers, are those that saw through the lies and dared question the 'cause'.. The unrelenting ad hominen attacks against those that dare question your beliefs is a typical attitude of religion followers.

Their findings have been found to be fallacious and selective, which is a fair description of many of the holy texts that religions swear to.

The reluctance of reliquishing false ideology is a common trait for the religious, and so I consider your words to assign you to that belief system.

SO I have made the fair comparison, a system of beliefs, followers of those beliefs attack those who do not believe, unrelenting adherence to beliefs regardless of proof otherwise.. is clearly comparable to any religion.

Preaching the same fallacious statement from your religion has become widely recognized as religious nutjobbery.

My personal angst is that this (the scam) has done untold damage to the ability for the people of the world to actually take action and sort out the Climate change that they are affecting, because we are still wallowing in the incorrect solution given over by the Global Warming cult.

We are still dumping TW's of energy a day into the earths atmosphere, and wonder why things are getting more severe. No matter how much CO2 you stop or capture, no matter how much energy you generate from renewables.. the energy is still being dumped where it effects the planet.

Even in modern times does scientific progress have to fight outdated, regurgitated, restrictional dogma, Global warming has been proven to be the stuff science abhors.

And you have chosen to assign a position and ascribe beliefs to me which I have not espoused.

You are an ass. You are a fanatical nutjob who sees any disagreement with his position as opposition.

Fuck off.

11-11-2013, 10:49 AM
(11-11-2013 10:20 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(11-11-2013 10:14 AM)PursuingTruth Wrote:  The Global Warming scam that you adhere to, was proven to be nothing more than a 'cause' and a belief. (Their words, the words of your prophets from the University of East Anglia) The people you call deniers, are those that saw through the lies and dared question the 'cause'.. The unrelenting ad hominen attacks against those that dare question your beliefs is a typical attitude of religion followers.

And you have chosen to assign a position and ascribe beliefs to me which I have not espoused.

You are an ass. You are a fanatical nutjob who sees any disagreement with his position as opposition.

Fuck off.

You, my good sir, made the challenge to me. You, my good sir, announced your position in your very first post addressing my points.

I have barely made a position for myself, I have only stated facts which your belief contests. So how could i even decide who disagrees with me?