This guy is so wrong to do this. Really. He is.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-06-2017, 04:23 PM
RE: This guy is so wrong to do this. Really. He is.
Ha - I just posted this in the 10 commandments thread.

The guy is a Christee™ who, upon his previous encounter with this monument in Oklahoma a few years ago, advised everyone that Satan made him do it.

Wonder if it was Satan this time or the anti-Satan drugs they probably have him on. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
28-06-2017, 04:27 PM
(28-06-2017 04:23 PM)kim Wrote:  Ha - I just posted this in the 10 commandments thread.
Wonder if it was Satan this time or the anti-Satan drugs they probably have him on. Dodgy

Who knew that a Dodge Dart going 30MPH could be an Instrument of Satan? I always thought hellish demons preferred Maseratis.

Drinking Beverage
[+] 3 users Like Rockblossom's post
28-06-2017, 04:36 PM
(28-06-2017 01:36 PM)Rockblossom Wrote:  It was there yesterday:
[Image: RNS-TEN-COMMANDMENTS.jpg]
and a few hours later:
[Image: FotorCreated_t630.jpg?30004eeab9fb5f824f...8c55cf3980]

And the man who crashed into it did the same thing to the one in Oklahoma.

Really. Destroying property is wrong, and against the law. No I know that, and I agree with that. Completely.

So why is another little corner of my brain going: Laughat ClapBanana_zorroClap and thinking about sending him money to fix his car?

Full story:
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2...n-24-hours

Feh, Moses broke his, too. And all that he got for it was he had to sit on the mountain for another couple of days while God made him a new set.

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
[+] 1 user Likes Dr H's post
28-06-2017, 04:39 PM
You guys are gonna hate me but I really don't think he should have done this. What he SHOULD have done instead is put up a plaque with the 5 Principles and 10 Diciplines of Hinduism Then maybe a friend could have have come along and put up The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth .

If the ten commandments are allowed then all other religious commandments should be allowed. Christianity isn't the only goddamn religion in the world! So there!Angry

Goodevil <---I like the guy in the middle with his eyes going "wibble-wobble, wibble-wobble, wibble-wobble" It's so funny.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
28-06-2017, 04:52 PM
(28-06-2017 04:39 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  You guys are gonna hate me but I really don't think he should have done this. What he SHOULD have done instead is put up a plaque with the 5 Principles and 10 Diciplines of Hinduism Then maybe a friend could have have come along and put up The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth .

If the ten commandments are allowed then all other religious commandments should be allowed. Christianity isn't the only goddamn religion in the world! So there!Angry

Goodevil <---I like the guy in the middle with his eyes going "wibble-wobble, wibble-wobble, wibble-wobble" It's so funny.

Agree completely. The rational part of my brain does not approve of his actions.

The problem is that any additions to the public area of the capital building must be approved by the state legislature. So far, no others have been approved, and the ACLU has filed a suit for violation of the U S Constitution. As it is, any "additions" will be promptly removed, and the people who leave unauthorized stuff could be fined. So the less-than-rational part of my brain is gleeful at the video he posted to Facebook. I prefer to think that the rational part of my brain is a clear majority, but I fear that, in this case, it may be a bare plurality. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Rockblossom's post
28-06-2017, 05:20 PM
(28-06-2017 04:27 PM)Rockblossom Wrote:  
(28-06-2017 04:23 PM)kim Wrote:  Ha - I just posted this in the 10 commandments thread.

Who knew that a Dodge Dart going 30MPH could be an Instrument of Satan? I always thought hellish demons preferred Maseratis.

Drinking Beverage

My first car was a Dodge Dart. There's no doubt in my mind it was an instrument of Satan. Drinking Beverage

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
28-06-2017, 05:23 PM

[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
28-06-2017, 06:10 PM
(28-06-2017 05:23 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  

FUUUUUMBLLLLLLE! Laugh out load

I disagree with what the guy did. We should always proceed through legal means to get rid of this shit.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
28-06-2017, 07:20 PM
I say drop 'em all, more or less.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
28-06-2017, 10:43 PM
Wrong or not now that it's done it's a squandered opportunity: he could've claimed he did it because he was tired of seeing inaccurate representations of the commandments that don't match the actual 10 stone carved rules set forth in the KJV. Since this incident is national news, that mismatch would also get national news attention, and the resultant discomfiture of the religious trying to explain the discrepancies would drown out their whining about "sacreligious" vandalism.
[+] 1 user Likes Airportkid's post