This is Fitnah here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-02-2015, 09:05 AM
RE: This is Fitnah here
(21-02-2015 05:29 AM)Fitnah Wrote:  Thanks everyone.

(20-02-2015 09:16 AM)Chas Wrote:  Maybe you could start a thread on how and why you thought as a jihadist.

Oh no - I'm just tired of that.

(20-02-2015 10:09 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  So are you an atheist?

Oh and welcome.

No, I still consider myself a Muslim (perhaps the indoctrination worked?) - maybe a Quranist - but definitely believe in God. Why not?

Hello.

If you are going to remain as a Muslim, then yes, the best way to be a Muslim is to be Quaranist only.

The Sunnah and the Hadith are the biggest problem with Islam. Too many people understand them so differently that they can become terrorists because of the Sunnah and Hadith.

At least if you are Quran only, all you ever need to do is say, "There is no God but Allah," and you are doing all you need to do, really. But if you are using the Saudi Arabian Quran by Dr. Muhsin Khan and Dr. Muhammad Al-Hilali, then you are being mislead. That Quran is evil in every way.

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2015, 09:31 AM
(21-02-2015 09:05 AM)Free Wrote:  
(21-02-2015 05:29 AM)Fitnah Wrote:  Thanks everyone.

Oh no - I'm just tired of that.

No, I still consider myself a Muslim (perhaps the indoctrination worked?) - maybe a Quranist - but definitely believe in God. Why not?

Hello.

If you are going to remain as a Muslim, then yes, the best way to be a Muslim is to be Quaranist only.

The Sunnah and the Hadith are the biggest problem with Islam. Too many people understand them so differently that they can become terrorists because of the Sunnah and Hadith.

At least if you are Quran only, all you ever need to do is say, "There is no God but Allah," and you are doing all you need to do, really. But if you are using the Saudi Arabian Quran by Dr. Muhsin Khan and Dr. Muhammad Al-Hilali, then you are being mislead. That Quran is evil in every way.

If the Qur'an is "evil in every way", then translations do not matter
21-02-2015, 09:42 AM
(21-02-2015 09:05 AM)Free Wrote:  ....
then you are being mislead. That Quran is evil in every way.

Ahem! Intro thread rules. Keep it civil / non-confrontational in here please.

Cheers

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
21-02-2015, 10:16 AM
(20-02-2015 08:36 AM)Fitnah Wrote:  I am an ex-Jihadist Muslim(?) and I would like to understand how we're supposed to think.

Don't mix your styles.

Black is very slimming.

Try to avoid colours that clash. They should be different enough to easily tell apart but still complementary to one another.

Anything too fashionable will eventually look unfashionable.

Other than that, not sure what else I can tell you.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
21-02-2015, 10:30 AM (This post was last modified: 21-02-2015 10:38 AM by Free.)
(21-02-2015 09:42 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(21-02-2015 09:05 AM)Free Wrote:  ....
then you are being mislead. That Quran is evil in every way.

Ahem! Intro thread rules. Keep it civil / non-confrontational in here please.

Cheers

Not being confrontational with the poster. You cut off the first part of that quote which said:

"But if you are using the Saudi Arabian Quran by Dr. Muhsin Khan and Dr. Muhammad Al-Hilali, then you are being mislead. That Quran is evil in every way."

I am speaking about a specific translation of the Quran, and advising him to avoid it since he specified that he has chosen to be Quranic only. That particular translation has been interpolated with words that target Christians and Jews with disgust. It effectively turns the Quran into "hate speech."

It's just friendly advice.

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
21-02-2015, 10:39 AM
(21-02-2015 10:30 AM)Free Wrote:  ...
I am speaking about a specific translation of the Quran, and advising him to avoid it since he specified that he has chosen to be Quranic only. That particular translation has been interpolated with words that target Christians and Jews with disgust. It effectively turns the Quran into "hate speech."

But it's not unicorns and rainbows.

Quote:Code of Conduct for the Introduction Section
This is a place for introductions and casual conversation. Trolling, flaming, insulting, condemning, proselytizing, trying to convert a person's beliefs (whether theist or atheist), or deliberately trying to start controversy in a person's introduction thread is prohibited. There are plenty of other places to do that on the forum. This is the warm and fuzzy part of the forum that is filled with rainbows and unicorns. We welcome people here. We don't try to run them off because you disagree and/or you're in a bad mood, slay your dragons elsewhere. So, smile and eat some cake! Welcome to TTA!

Don't make me come over there.

Dodgy

Tongue

21-02-2015, 10:49 AM
(21-02-2015 10:39 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(21-02-2015 10:30 AM)Free Wrote:  ...

But it's not unicorns and rainbows.

Actually it is. He has made a very wise decision to be Quranic only. I commended him for that. That is a very VERY big move on his part if you understand Islam. He knows exactly what I am talking about.

I simply gave him the right advice on what he needs to do to remain Quranic only. The version of the Quran that I mentioned has been interpolated, and does not represent the real Quran.

Hence, if he's going to be Quranic only, then he needs a Quran that has not been tampered with in any way.

I need you to trust me on this. I have extensive experience with Islam. That's all I ask.

21-02-2015, 10:52 AM
(21-02-2015 10:39 AM)DLJ Wrote:  But it's not unicorns and rainbows.

What about...PONIES?!?!
[Image: medium.png]

[Image: My-Little-Brony-my-little-pony-friendshi...50-532.png]

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
21-02-2015, 11:05 AM
(21-02-2015 10:49 AM)Free Wrote:  I need you to trust me on this. I have extensive experience with Islam. That's all I ask.

I trust you. Trust me on that. But did you miss my point?

21-02-2015, 11:37 AM
(21-02-2015 10:49 AM)Free Wrote:  
(21-02-2015 10:39 AM)DLJ Wrote:  But it's not unicorns and rainbows.

Actually it is. He has made a very wise decision to be Quranic only. I commended him for that. That is a very VERY big move on his part if you understand Islam. He knows exactly what I am talking about.

I simply gave him the right advice on what he needs to do to remain Quranic only. The version of the Quran that I mentioned has been interpolated, and does not represent the real Quran.

Hence, if he's going to be Quranic only, then he needs a Quran that has not been tampered with in any way.

I need you to trust me on this. I have extensive experience with Islam. That's all I ask.

I trust you know what you're talking about Free. But the discussion can be had elsewhere. It's DLJs call, so let's take the discussion about Quran translations to a seperate thread, k?

That's all I ask. Wink

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post